View Single Post
Old 10-21-2024, 07:24 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
The closest thing we have to a Gestapo now is the far left as they have infiltrated many pillars of society. And guess what, they are not even close to a gestapo yet. So sure, keep an eye on that far right party, but they are eons away from becoming a Gestapo. Yes they are bad, but my comments above were to say that I don't believe they are worth our time just yet. Same with the leftist, World Economic Forum, which is much bigger than Ahrens right now.
https://x.com/KotreLena/status/1848274322642645258

Quote:
Drying up left-wing structures in Brandenburg: You can help!

Left-wing radicals should no longer feel safe anywhere in Brandenburg - and you can help! If you know of a dubious left-wing project or an antifascist hideout whose funding seems unclear, you can report it to us anonymously and in encrypted form.

1. download the Signal app.
2. go to the settings and switch off the sharing of your phone number so that we cannot trace who you are. IMPORTANT: Never tell us your name or details that could identify you!
3. contact the user buerolenakotre.99.
4. tell us something about this left-wing project and we will take a closer look at it.
I rest in my case.

And yes, that's the party who has their social media strategy run by the guy who is being financed by Conru in this specific project.
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote