View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 01:29 PM  
AbulletAway
Confirmed User

Just read all the pages here. Some of it actually brought tears to my eyes. I want to thank all the people from other countries who amidst all the fights in this thread took the time offer their condolences. It was truly appreciated.

This was a sad and yet fascinating thread to read. It was like reliving it all again in just a few short moments. This thread really should be saved.

And, even still, my heart goes out to all those who lost their lives 3 years ago and to all those who lost loved ones and friends. It was a day I'll never forget. The images of those people jumping from the towers because they couldn't take the heat and the smoke anymore are something I still think about to this day. And, all the fireman and police who ran in to the buildings while everyone else was trying to run out. Just amazing bravery and one of the few examples of the absolute good mankind can achieve in the face of disaster and tragedy.

11 MODEL SITES | NOW WITH PPS

AbulletAway is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote