Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2017, 01:02 PM   #1
IBP_Mark
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 30
Growing site service (tube any niche)

Hello,

after many years in the industry I can offer a site growing service.

We are talking about CJ tubes. The full price is $600 for a site of 100k monthly auto sustained (not based on feeder). Paid script (KVS) included.

Payment are in 3 parts:

STEP 1 - $200 downpayment for script installation (the script only worths $120 and it's included), video import

STEP 2 - $200 at 60k daily unique hits reached (stable)

STEP 3 - $200 at 100k daily unique hits reached (stable)

Babysitting service for the future can be discussed.

The offer includes: design, script (paid) to be placed under your account, video import, trade script setup, trade work, SEO.

For more details mark.zakkerman @ gmail.com

Thanks in advance
IBP_Mark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 08:46 AM   #2
yuu
studiosporno.com
 
yuu's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 21,577
good offer man, good luck
yuu is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:57 AM   #3
Todd73NJ
Confirmed User
 
Todd73NJ's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 630
Still offering this service?
__________________

Contact: [email protected]
Skype:
Todd73NJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:57 PM   #4
desmoines
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 606
is that 100K monthly

or 100K daily ???

sentence #2 says 100K monthly

but step#3 says 100K daily

also ...

what are future "baby sitting" fees ?



also ....




where can demo sites be seen ???




thank you
desmoines is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:24 PM   #5
desmoines
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 606
email sent


(but i do not have skype)



countingpoints (at) yahoo (dot) com


.
desmoines is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:32 PM   #6
desmoines
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 606
12 October, 2017


hi



still haven't heard back from you ???




.
desmoines is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:38 PM   #7
desmoines
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 606
20 October, 2017

still haven't heard back from you


waiting to hear - please


thank you


.
desmoines is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:38 PM   #8
doofusultimate
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 60
I Have ordered 200$ upfront..i had KVS already and up and running content,..its been 10 days nothing has happened..no design not even single traffic. he alwayssays few hours more..and its been 10 days..m reporting him tomorrow with paypal as well as GFY if i didnt get any response
doofusultimate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:33 AM   #9
IBP_Mark
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by doofusultimate View Post
I Have ordered 200$ upfront..i had KVS already and up and running content,..its been 10 days nothing has happened..no design not even single traffic. he alwayssays few hours more..and its been 10 days..m reporting him tomorrow with paypal as well as GFY if i didnt get any response
Hello,

be honest. You got a design done (would you like that I post your message on Skype where you say that you like it?) and then we started the integration. You asked PayPal to refund money and you started drama here. The deal with you is closed.

Please mention that:
- you got a design done
- you popped up every 2 hours asking (it's done? it's done?)
- we never missed a communication

Thanks
IBP_Mark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:44 AM   #10
doofusultimate
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBP_Mark View Post
Hello,

be honest. You got a design done (would you like that I post your message on Skype where you say that you like it?) and then we started the integration. You asked PayPal to refund money and you started drama here. The deal with you is closed.

Please mention that:
- you got a design done
- you popped up every 2 hours asking (it's done? it's done?)
- we never missed a communication

Thanks
- you got a design done
Really? U just sent me screenshot of whatever u made its like 10 days ago and u said it will be done 24 hours. Do i get anything on my website? - NO

- popped up every 2 hours? - > https://prnt.sc/h0g40p

Not answering from 3 days lol..this shows level of professionalism

Also if u commit something to do it within given timeperiod..do it

first u said withimn 24 hours design will be done..it took 2 days to get screenshot u made.

then u said couple of days for integration.. its been 12 days since paymnt have been made.

i trusted u and made payment upfront.

waited for 12 days.

I dont want to start any drama here. i can spend 2000$ but i want results within given time.

Waiting for refund

Goodluck with your business.
doofusultimate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:45 AM   #11
IBP_Mark
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 30
The indian guy who complained got the screens of the exclusive design we made for him to approve (like every designers do). He liked them and approved them.

He says he got nothing just because - probably due to different languages gap - he thinks that hours spent on this design is nothing and it becomes "something" when we apply it on his site.

Btw he asked for a refund on PayPal and we accepted it. Case closed. No more Indians please.
IBP_Mark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:34 AM   #12
Zeiss
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2012
Location: With your mom
Posts: 4,697
Is this still available?
__________________


Adult Webmasters Guides
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:56 PM   #13
Todd73NJ
Confirmed User
 
Todd73NJ's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 630
We ordered as well about 14 days ago.

Over the time we have been here, at least 20 completed transactions with reputable GFY members.

As far as this transaction goes, I'm still waiting as well. I see the person who talked about their experience got labeled an Indian? Why would that be.

So far... after 14 days... I've received a screen shot of a template that was supposedly designed for me. I was told last weekend this site would go online Monday since most webmasters aren't online on weekends. Well now another week has gone by, and I've been told they have slowed development, they are doing testing, a few more hours, etc etc.

I'm not going to post that I've been scammed, but I'll be sure to post an update when the site is online - the same that I do for every service I try here on GFY.

So for now.. $200 and 14 days, and I've seen a screen shot of a template.

Will be back with more details when something good happens.
__________________

Contact: [email protected]
Skype:
Todd73NJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 12:03 AM   #14
simons
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 579
Got design delivered as well, site 90% done. So far so good.
simons is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 12:14 AM   #15
IBP_Mark
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd73NJ View Post
We ordered as well about 14 days ago.

Over the time we have been here, at least 20 completed transactions with reputable GFY members.

As far as this transaction goes, I'm still waiting as well. I see the person who talked about their experience got labeled an Indian? Why would that be.

So far... after 14 days... I've received a screen shot of a template that was supposedly designed for me. I was told last weekend this site would go online Monday since most webmasters aren't online on weekends. Well now another week has gone by, and I've been told they have slowed development, they are doing testing, a few more hours, etc etc.

I'm not going to post that I've been scammed, but I'll be sure to post an update when the site is online - the same that I do for every service I try here on GFY.

So for now.. $200 and 14 days, and I've seen a screen shot of a template.

Will be back with more details when something good happens.
Sometimes projects take longer than expected. I don't see the need of creating drama when a design has been delivered on time and approved. Most of all when we are trying to install a script designed to be ran on a dedicated VPS with a complex NGINX structure on shared hosting with cPanel. However the site should be online today or at worst tomorrow.
IBP_Mark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 07:38 AM   #16
Todd73NJ
Confirmed User
 
Todd73NJ's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBP_Mark View Post
Sometimes projects take longer than expected. I don't see the need of creating drama when a design has been delivered on time and approved. Most of all when we are trying to install a script designed to be ran on a dedicated VPS with a complex NGINX structure on shared hosting with cPanel. However the site should be online today or at worst tomorrow.
Hey Mark,

This is in no way creating drama. It's all about communication. If your developers are telling people, like myself, and the other post, "tonight", "a few hours", "uploading the files now".... and then another week goes by saying we slowed development, multiple projects going on, etc etc..

What would YOU start to think?

If you refer to many of my previous messages of other services, I was the first one to try many of them, and also always provided an honest review.

Which is exactly what I'll do here as well.

I prefer long, positive, business relationships with excellent, accurate communication.

Hope you're on the same page!
__________________

Contact: [email protected]
Skype:
Todd73NJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 03:55 PM   #17
MoreMagic
Confirmed User
 
MoreMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,841
Within expectation.... more to come.
MoreMagic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:32 AM   #18
doofusultimate
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBP_Mark View Post
The indian guy who complained got the screens of the exclusive design we made for him to approve (like every designers do). He liked them and approved them.

He says he got nothing just because - probably due to different languages gap - he thinks that hours spent on this design is nothing and it becomes "something" when we apply it on his site.

Btw he asked for a refund on PayPal and we accepted it. Case closed. No more Indians please.
Still Not received refund ! Guess who is scamming to indian guy (according to you) ?

doofusultimate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 11:32 AM   #19
Todd73NJ
Confirmed User
 
Todd73NJ's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 630
Looks like I'll be asking for a refund as well. Nothing in days.
__________________

Contact: [email protected]
Skype:
Todd73NJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:23 PM   #20
desmoines
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd73NJ View Post
Looks like I'll be asking for a refund as well. Nothing in days.
thanks for keeping all of us updated

sorry it turned out badly


.
desmoines is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:23 PM   #21
3xmedia
Confirmed User
 
3xmedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,486


looks like it turned out as expected, you have been warned: http://gfy.com/21984806-post6.html. OP with no GFY history suddenly popped up here and started spamming the board with various kinds of services. seemed shady as fuck but there are always suckers falling for these scams.
__________________
---
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:38 PM   #22
Todd73NJ
Confirmed User
 
Todd73NJ's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 630
So a $3 per thousand deal tipped you off. Hey, it's a forum, some always claim to be smarter than others.

But if you need to tell someone you are smarter... well we all know what that means.
__________________

Contact: [email protected]
Skype:
Todd73NJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:52 AM   #23
3xmedia
Confirmed User
 
3xmedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,486
not that particular offer, just OP himself and his behaviour. pretty shady.
__________________
---
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:18 AM   #24
celandina
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,441
Hmmm I keep harping all over the place here... Set measurable goals and pay according to their successfull completion....this of course has goals but pay in advance for goal 1... I guess goal 2 never happens... A good scam, maybe I should get one going... Probably in SEO and Google rank....

Goal 1: $ 250 dollars ..a complete review of your site and and page Page rank less then 10 for 3 key words...( or Alexa drop by 300 K)

Goal 2: who cares it will never happen..
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:41 AM   #25
doofusultimate
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 60
Paypal recovered my payment from him !
doofusultimate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:45 PM   #26
bloggerz
Quality Links For Sale
 
bloggerz's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 15,122
$600 to get a site to receive 100K uniques daily? that should've been the biggest red flag. I have clients spending thousands per month on this kinda deal.
__________________

MXXX.com / M.xxx - In Porn We Trust


I sell links from tube sites
Skype: gfybloggerz - ICQ: 372373323 - eroticweb > gmail
bloggerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:54 PM   #27
3xmedia
Confirmed User
 
3xmedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloggerz View Post
$600 to get a site to receive 100K uniques daily? that should've been the biggest red flag. I have clients spending thousands per month on this kinda deal.
probably monthly but still suspicious.
__________________
---
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:54 PM   #28
jscott
jscizzle
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth, land of the conniving humans
Posts: 13,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBP_Mark View Post
STEP 3 - $200 at 100k daily unique hits reached (stable)
^^ this to me says scammer


will note to self, that IBP_Mark = scammer fucker

pls follow up guys, if anymore infos
__________________
Best Live Cam sponsors
Chaturbate Cash || Pussy Cash || Bonga Cash || Cam Dough || Flirt 4 Free
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
script, service, step, site, $200, paid, daily, included, unique, hits, trade, stable, reached, 100k, offer, import, video, growing, babysitting, 60k, design, details, seo, mark.zakkerman, advance
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.