Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2017, 01:29 AM   #101
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
BT, Adam, we know itīs you, so go fuck yourself in your council house, clean the windows & fuck off out of this thread.

Itīs hilarious you saying about fake nicknames

Was that you in the photo btw? Looks like you with your bald head drinking bud
How about you paying 10% more in taxes so Spain can get out of the debt and problems it's in.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:30 AM   #102
SkimmedTraffic
Service Provider
 
SkimmedTraffic's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsy View Post
Frustrating, I watch a lot of Tommy Robinsons youtube videos he speak a lot of sense, his problem is he will always be associated with the EDL which he left yrs ago because to many rascists infiltrated and he didn't like they way they acted,

He is the only guy in the UK with balls to try and expose what is really going on, instead of people like Gary slating him cause of the press coverage, watch the real videos on FB and get behind what he is doing,
I agree mate, Tommy is very good and certainly isn't afraid to speak out about genuine issues. You watched the ones when he confronted the groomers outside the courts?
__________________

SkimmedTraffic.com & Avrada.com:
Providing Online Advertising Solutions & Adult Services Since 2002! Pop Traffic, Clicked Traffic, Banner Ads, Custom Packages, Development and much more available.
Contact Us: [email protected]
SkimmedTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:40 AM   #103
romeo22
你自己去他媽的
 
romeo22's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 21,864
London will be full with muslims very soon
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:40 AM   #104
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkimmedTraffic View Post
I agree mate, Tommy is very good and certainly isn't afraid to speak out about genuine issues. You watched the ones when he confronted the groomers outside the courts?
That's the vid i was talking about earlier that someone else mentioned in the thread yet certain other members chose to ignore... it didn't fit their agenda.
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:42 AM   #105
Wilsy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkimmedTraffic View Post
I agree mate, Tommy is very good and certainly isn't afraid to speak out about genuine issues. You watched the ones when he confronted the groomers outside the courts?
Yes i have seen all of them, have you read his book? (enemy of the state) fantastic read, and written the way most working class people speak, think it makes it easier to connect with what he is saying,

Gary watch a video on Youtube Tommy Robinson at the Oxford Union, if that doesn't change your opinion of him nothing will
__________________
Affiliate Manager
Wilsy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:44 AM   #106
SkimmedTraffic
Service Provider
 
SkimmedTraffic's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsy View Post
Yes i have seen all of them, have you read his book? (enemy of the state) fantastic read, and written the way most working class people speak, think it makes it easier to connect with what he is saying,

Gary watch a video on Youtube Tommy Robinson at the Oxford Union, if that doesn't change your opinion of him nothing will
The book - no I haven't but probably will now. Thanks.
__________________

SkimmedTraffic.com & Avrada.com:
Providing Online Advertising Solutions & Adult Services Since 2002! Pop Traffic, Clicked Traffic, Banner Ads, Custom Packages, Development and much more available.
Contact Us: [email protected]
SkimmedTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:51 AM   #107
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User
 
ianmoone332000's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsy View Post
Frustrating, I watch a lot of Tommy Robinsons youtube videos he speak a lot of sense, his problem is he will always be associated with the EDL which he left yrs ago because to many rascists infiltrated and he didn't like they way they acted,

He is the only guy in the UK with balls to try and expose what is really going on, instead of people like Gary slating him cause of the press coverage, watch the real videos on YT and get behind what he is doing,
Hey Wilsy. Iv also watched a lot of Tommy Robinsons stuff recently. I also have his book which is supposed to be a great read. Britain first recently said they are going to become a political party so im hoping Tommy gets involved with that. Would love to see the day he was standing in the house of parliament getting tore into spineless MPs. Probably never happen though
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:56 AM   #108
Wilsy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Hey Wilsy. Iv also watched a lot of Tommy Robinsons stuff recently. I also have his book which is supposed to be a great read. Britain first recently said they are going to become a political party so im hoping Tommy gets involved with that. Would love to see the day he was standing in the house of parliament getting tore into spineless MPs. Probably never happen though
I am not overly keen on Britain First, I don't think they present themselves well,

In a perfect world there would be no need for any of them, shame the that things have got so bad, I worry for what our kids will have to grow up around. I am not sure what the solution is but i hope we can resolve it all before it gets even worse,
__________________
Affiliate Manager
Wilsy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:09 AM   #109
oppoten
So Fucking Shoah'd
 
oppoten's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 3,883
Tommy Robinson doesn't name the Jew, which is why Rebel Media (owned by the Jew Ezra Levant) have snapped him up.

He's as articulate as he can be, and so are his followers. But it serves Jewish interests for nationalism to be perceived as nothing more than street-level thuggery.
oppoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:59 AM   #110
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,360
Since Gspot brought up Brexit "idiots"
earlier on:
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:05 AM   #111
Wilsy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,817
2.24 in that video makes me laugh everytime LOL
__________________
Affiliate Manager
Wilsy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:26 AM   #112
Speigelau
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OC
Posts: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
He skipped over when someone mentioned about the protest over the baby gang rape, as if it was a nothing story.

I hope they don't ever have kids...
Too late, Natalie has 3 kids.
Speigelau is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 04:40 AM   #113
babeterminal
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 1,530
very strange thing just happened i was watching rebel media videos on youtube and after about 6 my internet cut off, a sign came up i need to contact them, so i did, i get redirected to an american speaking indian[i presume is indian he could of been pakistani], he says its about a late payment, there is funds in my account also its the middle of the month they usually take payments at the end of the month, he continues to ask my name and details i give him these 3 times he continues to ask unnecessary questions so i hung up, i then tried the automated payment option to see if this will work, i punch in the same card number 3 times and i am redirected to an indian women, the payment goes through the internet is back, very strange
__________________
The Best VPS host, has easy set up with server pilot,
Step by Step easy set up, say goodbye to CPU overload

Receive $10 FREE to get you started with your VPS server
babeterminal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:24 AM   #114
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Are they drunken louts Gary?



More on Tommy Robinson https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...tommy+robinson

I will agree that these aren't drunk.



If they want Sharia Law, think the UK and police are the devils? Why do they live in the UK?

For the record, I would dislike people who act like that if they were white migrants complaining about the UK not being good enough for them. I would most certainly not ignore the truth because of their colour.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:32 AM   #115
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Since Gspot brought up Brexit "idiots"
earlier on:
Proof that Gary is wrong.


It was the uneducated who voted to Remain.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:44 AM   #116
SkimmedTraffic
Service Provider
 
SkimmedTraffic's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
An old video (Anjem Choudary is now banged up thankfully) but this type of footage demonstrates how crazed these radicals are.
__________________

SkimmedTraffic.com & Avrada.com:
Providing Online Advertising Solutions & Adult Services Since 2002! Pop Traffic, Clicked Traffic, Banner Ads, Custom Packages, Development and much more available.
Contact Us: [email protected]
SkimmedTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:22 AM   #117
babeterminal
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 1,530
does any one here find this offensive real housewives of isis
__________________
The Best VPS host, has easy set up with server pilot,
Step by Step easy set up, say goodbye to CPU overload

Receive $10 FREE to get you started with your VPS server
babeterminal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:26 AM   #118
babeterminal
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 1,530
real housewives of isis

double post
__________________
The Best VPS host, has easy set up with server pilot,
Step by Step easy set up, say goodbye to CPU overload

Receive $10 FREE to get you started with your VPS server
babeterminal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:54 AM   #119
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
Too late, Natalie has 3 kids.
Does Gary have any?
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:03 AM   #120
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User
 
ianmoone332000's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 623
Thank god the majority of folk in this thread feel how i do
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:19 AM   #121
babeterminal
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 1,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Thank god the majority of folk in this thread feel how i do
we are not mind readers, please tell us how you feel?
__________________
The Best VPS host, has easy set up with server pilot,
Step by Step easy set up, say goodbye to CPU overload

Receive $10 FREE to get you started with your VPS server
babeterminal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:24 AM   #122
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,224
I think stooping to the level to personally attack posters family and bringing children into it here is against GFY TOS.

Not sure why you can't let that hate go but it's best that you do
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:49 AM   #123
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,360
Yo Gspot, turn on Sky News right now!

Give me your insightful thoughts about the current protests, fights going on regarding the Grenfell Tower fire ?

Aren't they just being louts aswell ???
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:54 PM   #124
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Yo Gspot, turn on Sky News right now!

Give me your insightful thoughts about the current protests, fights going on regarding the Grenfell Tower fire ?

Aren't they just being louts aswell ???
Scott, I personally think any protest can be worthwhile if itīs quiet and enjoyed. The loud shouting going on will not change anything, but iīm pleased you bought this up.


It shows a similar situation, alas, less drinking louts, itīs a group of non workers, free time to moan and groan. The situation will be dealt with. Do people think the people working on the case are not doing anything?

How about you, without moaning about my views, what do you think about this situation?

You have said that the drunken Manchester protests were ok and not a problem. Wondering whether you think this protest is worthwhile & if this will change anything or if the fire, police and government are doing what they can to get to the bottom of the problems with all of the situations. Building laws, where the missing are, housing etc...
GspotProductions is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 04:00 PM   #125
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Proof that Gary is wrong.

It was the uneducated who voted to Remain.
BS, the educated wanted to remain, itīs the idiots that wanted to leave, most thinking that there was going to be a load of money for the NHS, of course, more BS &, some of the idiots wanting to leave thought once they left, no more immigrants.

Paul, please, you must have a little more intelligence than youīre showing towards me & Gary of late

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
Does Gary have any?
do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I think stooping to the level to personally attack posters family and bringing children into it here is against GFY TOS.

Not sure why you can't let that hate go but it's best that you do
itīs amazing how many do actually turn to personal attack when the thread was about the protesters that created terror on the streets of Manchester protesting against terror...

absolutely fucking brilliant, the IQ of some of these GFY users huh
GspotProductions is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 04:18 PM   #126
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Yo Gspot, turn on Sky News right now!

Give me your insightful thoughts about the current protests, fights going on regarding the Grenfell Tower fire ?

Aren't they just being louts aswell ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Scott, I personally think any protest can be worthwhile if itīs quiet and enjoyed. The loud shouting going on will not change anything, but iīm pleased you bought this up.


It shows a similar situation, alas, less drinking louts, itīs a group of non workers, free time to moan and groan. The situation will be dealt with. Do people think the people working on the case are not doing anything?

How about you, without moaning about my views, what do you think about this situation?

You have said that the drunken Manchester protests were ok and not a problem. Wondering whether you think this protest is worthwhile & if this will change anything or if the fire, police and government are doing what they can to get to the bottom of the problems with all of the situations. Building laws, where the missing are, housing etc...
oh, a big thing I will add! At least London are working together, Black, White, Asian...

thereīs Catholics, Muslims, CofE, all religions working to help!

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews...8650908891695/

now this is great stuff, communities helping
GspotProductions is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:20 PM   #127
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkimmedTraffic View Post
An old video (Anjem Choudary is now banged up thankfully) but this type of footage demonstrates how crazed these radicals are.
They are following the rules of their bible. And teaching their children that those rules are superior to any rules we have or cultural values.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:24 PM   #128
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
The situation will be dealt with. Do people think the people working on the case are not doing anything?
The situation should have been dealt with decades ago. Hotels, offices, etc have to have sprinkler systems and working fire alarms. UK laws omit this on older buildings.

The problem is trying to house the millions of poor with taxpayers money. You think Labour have the solution, but they planned to build more cut-price housing and refused to stop low-wage migrants entering the UK. Creating more of a problem.

The people working on this are trying to look good rather than being good.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:31 PM   #129
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
BS, the educated wanted to remain, itīs the idiots that wanted to leave, most thinking that there was going to be a load of money for the NHS, of course, more BS &, some of the idiots wanting to leave thought once they left, no more immigrants.

Paul, please, you must have a little more intelligence than youīre showing towards me & Gary of late



do you?



itīs amazing how many do actually turn to personal attack when the thread was about the protesters that created terror on the streets of Manchester protesting against terror...

absolutely fucking brilliant, the IQ of some of these GFY users huh
The mess the UK is in has happened during membership of the EU. So why do you think it's the uneducated who want to leave?

The NHS is short of money during EU membership.
Low-wage migrants and those relying on benefits are part of the reason the UK has too little money to meet the demands.
The EU is funnelling money from countries like the UK to poorer countries like Czech.
The EU is allowing companies to move the Third World save on manufacturing then import the goods back to the EU.
The EU is increasing its costs every year while the EU economy is unable to pay.
The Euro was an unmitigated disaster for a lot of countries, including Spain.
The EU has no intention of changing.

All that's needed was the Common Market. Now give me an educated reason why the EU is so great.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:49 PM   #130
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by babeterminal View Post
does any one here find this offensive real housewives of isis
It's funny, not offensive.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 04:30 AM   #131
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
It's funny, not offensive.
itīs in appropriate
GspotProductions is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 07:16 AM   #132
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
itīs amazing how many do actually turn to personal attack when the thread was about the protesters that created terror on the streets of Manchester protesting against terror...

absolutely fucking brilliant, the IQ of some of these GFY users huh
I know, amazing isn't it? What idiot would start being offensive to people who voted the other way? Oh, yes. It was you, you chump.

Admit it Gary, when you posted about your I.Q. - you remember, when you boasted about it, pretending it was Natalie posting - you accidentally added a "1" to the front of the number.
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 08:43 AM   #133
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
I know, amazing isn't it? What idiot would start being offensive to people who voted the other way? Oh, yes. It was you, you chump.

Admit it Gary, when you posted about your I.Q. - you remember, when you boasted about it, pretending it was Natalie posting - you accidentally added a "1" to the front of the number.
you chat so much BS, you sound like you have a real hatred to continue this charade against me and Gary.

Garyīs IQ from doing the online mensa test was 147, so why donīt you stop your BS, because your continued harassment is starting to sound like DV or Damian going on and on...
GspotProductions is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:39 AM   #134
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
itīs in appropriate
Please point out why it's less offensive than you insulting people who don't agree with you.

You should be able to do that with your high IQ.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:43 AM   #135
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
I know, amazing isn't it? What idiot would start being offensive to people who voted the other way? Oh, yes. It was you, you chump.

Admit it Gary, when you posted about your I.Q. - you remember, when you boasted about it, pretending it was Natalie posting - you accidentally added a "1" to the front of the number.
Gary feels free to insult people who he's never met if they don't agree with him. But finds offence when people attack his values.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:55 AM   #136
babeterminal
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 1,530
even though its been point out gary was wrong he still sticks to his wrong ill informed view, because hey love and peace on earth right?
__________________
The Best VPS host, has easy set up with server pilot,
Step by Step easy set up, say goodbye to CPU overload

Receive $10 FREE to get you started with your VPS server
babeterminal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:04 AM   #137
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Please point out why it's less offensive than you insulting people who don't agree with you.

You should be able to do that with your high IQ.
Iīve not insulted anyone who hasnīt agreed with me, iīve insulted people that are insulting.

big difference
GspotProductions is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:43 PM   #138
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Iīve not insulted anyone who hasnīt agreed with me, iīve insulted people that are insulting.

big difference
You called everyone who voted for Brexit an idiot.

What part of that isn't insulting ??
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:27 PM   #139
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 96,832
Bring back quiet protests!
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:30 PM   #140
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
You called everyone who voted for Brexit an idiot.

What part of that isn't insulting ??
and, if you take it as an insult, fair enough... But hey, Farage lied as did the English Government to Scotland about Brexit, so why are you so worried? Scotland were the intelligent party

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Bring back quiet protests!
nothing wrong with some noise, but drinking and swearing, terrorising people around the town & acting like yobs...

come on
GspotProductions is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:32 PM   #141
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by babeterminal View Post
even though its been point out gary was wrong he still sticks to his wrong ill informed view, because hey love and peace on earth right?
when was Gary wrong?

WTF are you talking about as usual?

Gary said that most of the protesters at this particular protest were gobbing off, terrorising people and acting like hooligans, I agreed and I created this thread.

So youīre one of the British yobs that think itīs ok to protest in this manner?
GspotProductions is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:36 PM   #142
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Gary feels free to insult people who he's never met if they don't agree with him. But finds offence when people attack his values.
Paul, you know thatīs not true, Gary will always say his mind to your face, heīs always been straight faced.

I agree with him when he said to me that youīre a bored lonely old guy now, turning on people just to make a post. Donīt continue this way, he always enjoyed listening to your posts & has never found any reason to be disgusting to you in this way. He respects peoples opinions and understands we all have different opinions, just most of us are right and some are wrong. As is May, for her weakness, Trump for his egotism & those fighting against each other for no reason.
GspotProductions is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:44 AM   #143
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Iīve not insulted anyone who hasnīt agreed with me, iīve insulted people that are insulting.

big difference
The people you find insulting are those who don't agree with your views. The difference is in your head.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:46 AM   #144
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
and, if you take it as an insult, fair enough... But hey, Farage lied as did the English Government to Scotland about Brexit, so why are you so worried? Scotland were the intelligent party
Both sides lied. The truth is simple. Over the term of being in the EU, EU policies have made the UK poorer and charged the UK for the service.

As for Scotland, where did the government lie? Not over the economical argument.

Quote:
nothing wrong with some noise, but drinking and swearing, terrorising people around the town & acting like yobs...

come on
So be as vocal about Muslims doing the same, if not drinking.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:48 AM   #145
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
when was Gary wrong?

WTF are you talking about as usual?

Gary said that most of the protesters at this particular protest were gobbing off, terrorising people and acting like hooligans, I agreed and I created this thread.

So youīre one of the British yobs that think itīs ok to protest in this manner?
You just insulted BT.

Now do you see how insulting you are?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:03 AM   #146
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Paul, you know thatīs not true, Gary will always say his mind to your face, heīs always been straight faced.

I agree with him when he said to me that youīre a bored lonely old guy now, turning on people just to make a post. Donīt continue this way, he always enjoyed listening to your posts & has never found any reason to be disgusting to you in this way. He respects peoples opinions and understands we all have different opinions, just most of us are right and some are wrong. As is May, for her weakness, Trump for his egotism & those fighting against each other for no reason.
So Gary feels free to insult me.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:20 AM   #147
babeterminal
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 1,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
when was Gary wrong?

WTF are you talking about as usual?

Gary said that most of the protesters at this particular protest were gobbing off, terrorising people and acting like hooligans, I agreed and I created this thread.

So youīre one of the British yobs that think itīs ok to protest in this manner?
when was Gary wrong? the videos above that paul posted clearly show antifa causing all the problems no where do the marchers against terrorism act as yobs, these where black, asian and whites marching against terrorism but you gary stick to the media narrative that they must be racist yobs

YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT
__________________
The Best VPS host, has easy set up with server pilot,
Step by Step easy set up, say goodbye to CPU overload

Receive $10 FREE to get you started with your VPS server
babeterminal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
people, disgust, 30%, fucks, stupid, fucking, manchester, idiots, peace, stay, city, lovely, listen, british, argue, rage, police, built, flying, donīt, day, shit, sadly, stick, love
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright Đ 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.