Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2018, 03:41 PM   #51
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
then this is a positive thread about the USA going in the right direction by reducing our contribution to nato by 20%. here's to hoping we withdraw the remaining 80%!
loooool - i am always amused about how dumb and undereducated your are.

so let´s see who contributes how much to the NATO.

USA (as the biggest country in the NATO) 21,96%
Germany 15,3 %
UK 11,9 %
France 11,72 %
Italy 8,72 %
Canada 5,5%
Spain 4,58%
Netherlands 3,34 %
Turkey 3,14 %
Norway 1,49 %
Denmark 1,42 %
Romania 0,97 %
Poland 2,3 %
Belgium 2,24 %
Czech Republic 0,9 %
Greece 0,9 %
Portugal 0,8 %
Hungary 0,69 %
Slovakia 0,41 %
Bulgaria 0,31 %
Kroatia 0,27 %
Slovenia 0,24 %
Lituania 0,2 %
Lixembourg 0,15 %
Latvia 0,14 %
Estonia 0,1 %
Albania 0,08 %
Island 0,06 %

As far as I see nearly 80% of the costs are paid by european countries.

BTW - the BUDGET of the NATO (and this is the ONLY contribution a country have to pay) is 2 billion Euro per year. From this 2 billion USA is paying like 400 million, germany 300 million and 220 million paid by france and UK and the rest comes from the european NATO countries.

I don´t know why nobody is able to explain this fact to you and your oval-office-clown.

so if he reduce this budget from 400 million 20% and pays only 320 million instead you save a fucking lot.
do you know that US pays more INTEREST on the debt you have in less than 2 minutes ????
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:45 PM   #52
xClips Jim
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Do you think the country is stronger now than it was before the election? I don't. I look around and see half the country despises the President. There seems to be endless protests, white supremacists are suddenly back in the news and have a presence, and the congress is a mess. Our allies are at odds with us, our leadership is doing nothing to try to bring the country together, in fact, quite the opposite, and these are just to name a few things from the top of my head.

If you compared the country at this time in 2015 to now, I would say we are much weaker and less stable now than we were then.

Putin got exactly what he wanted.
Interesting how subjective life can be.

I feel like the country is MUCH stronger than it was before Trump's election.

In a few months, we'll know how most of the country feels.
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:47 PM   #53
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 39,042
none of that has anything to do with my post or the fact that most EU countries are not honoring their promise to spend 2% of their GDP on defense.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:52 PM   #54
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 39,042
it's weird thommy keeps attacking everyone for being dumb about nato yet he can't grasp the simple fact that nato countries promised to spend 2%+ of their GDPs on defense. that has nothing to do with nato budget.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:53 PM   #55
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
I actually agree with Trump on this one. If there are NATO allies who are not meeting their promised levels of spending, they should be held accountable. We spend way too much on the military as it is, cutting back on NATO funding (so long as they don't just waste that money somewhere else, sound good to me.
PROMISED LEVELS ???

NATO FOUNDING ???

what are you talking about.

I can show you a few contracts what trump fucked up even when they have been signed befor from other presidents.

show me this contract where it is written that EVERY NATO state MUST spend 2% of their GOP for defense !!!! I am really curious to see that.

and even IF that would exist (what isn´t the case) trump was the one who declared concluded contracts to be toilet paper - why do you think others should not have the same right?

best you buy him a coloring book. then he can write his decrees about the whole world in bright colors and we watch and amuse ourselves
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:58 PM   #56
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 17,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by xClips Jim View Post
Interesting how subjective life can be.

I feel like the country is MUCH stronger than it was before Trump's election.

In a few months, we'll know how most of the country feels.
That's the thing. We are in this strange grey area between now and November. Anyone left of center (at least in my experience) seems to think the country is worse off than it was pre-Trump and those right of center seem to think just the opposite.

The midterms will be a huge indicator on where the public really is right now. There are tons of people out there that feel one way or the other that nobody ever hears from, until it comes time to vote.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:02 PM   #57
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
it's weird thommy keeps attacking everyone for being dumb about nato yet he can't grasp the simple fact that nato countries promised to spend 2%+ of their GDPs on defense. that has nothing to do with nato budget.
maybe you understand this

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/...2-percent-rule

but facts are probably what you're allergic to.

i really tried it but i was unable to find even ONE sentence you wrote that makes sense.
i have seen a lot of intelligence resident people in my life, but you really beat them all.

If your room temperature was as low as your IQ, you'd have frozen to death a long time ago.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:11 PM   #58
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 17,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
PROMISED LEVELS ???

NATO FOUNDING ???

what are you talking about.

I can show you a few contracts what trump fucked up even when they have been signed befor from other presidents.

show me this contract where it is written that EVERY NATO state MUST spend 2% of their GOP for defense !!!! I am really curious to see that.

and even IF that would exist (what isn´t the case) trump was the one who declared concluded contracts to be toilet paper - why do you think others should not have the same right?

best you buy him a coloring book. then he can write his decrees about the whole world in bright colors and we watch and amuse ourselves
My understanding is that there is an agreement that the members will all spend 2% of the GDP on defense but there is no contract or anything formally, legally forcing them to spend that number.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:27 PM   #59
xClips Jim
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
That's the thing. We are in this strange grey area between now and November. Anyone left of center (at least in my experience) seems to think the country is worse off than it was pre-Trump and those right of center seem to think just the opposite.

The midterms will be a huge indicator on where the public really is right now. There are tons of people out there that feel one way or the other that nobody ever hears from, until it comes time to vote.
You are exactly right and it's fascinating.

IMO, it's because of fake division sowed by the MSM. How different can we REALLY be? Item by item, the reality is going to be we are very close in desires - we then need to debate how we get them. The items themselves are not so much in question - it's the how. Why so much acrimony over a how? Division.
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:35 PM   #60
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 39,042
Why would any Americans want to spend our tax dollars protecting hateful euros like thommy via NATO?
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:38 PM   #61
xClips Jim
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 828
We need a #walkaway from NATO
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #62
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 17,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by xClips Jim View Post
You are exactly right and it's fascinating.

IMO, it's because of fake division sowed by the MSM. How different can we REALLY be? Item by item, the reality is going to be we are very close in desires - we then need to debate how we get them. The items themselves are not so much in question - it's the how. Why so much acrimony over a how? Division.
While I don't for a second doubt the media's role in this, FOX news most certainly plays its part. Hannity hits the air every night and goes off about how the Mueller investigation is all a witch hunt and should be shut down and he attacks Hillary and Obama and the Left etc and on and on. Not to mention it has been reported that he speaks to Trump almost every night after he tapes his show. He and the others at FOX are doing their part to sow the seeds of discord.

That said, I agree with you that we are aren't really that different. In the end most human beings want the same things. We want to live safe, secure, prosperous, happy lives. How we get those things and what they look like is the issue. Making people fight over the minutia of those things is what helps keep our leadership in power.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:45 PM   #63
xClips Jim
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
While I don't for a second doubt the media's role in this, FOX news most certainly plays its part. Hannity hits the air every night and goes off about how the Mueller investigation is all a witch hunt and should be shut down and he attacks Hillary and Obama and the Left etc and on and on. Not to mention it has been reported that he speaks to Trump almost every night after he tapes his show. He and the others at FOX are doing their part to sow the seeds of discord.

That said, I agree with you that we are aren't really that different. In the end most human beings want the same things. We want to live safe, secure, prosperous, happy lives. How we get those things and what they look like is the issue. Making people fight over the minutia of those things is what helps keep our leadership in power.
Exactamundo.

And yeah, FOX is shit.
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:51 PM   #64
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
While I don't for a second doubt the media's role in this, FOX news most certainly plays its part. Hannity hits the air every night and goes off about how the Mueller investigation is all a witch hunt and should be shut down and he attacks Hillary and Obama and the Left etc and on and on. Not to mention it has been reported that he speaks to Trump almost every night after he tapes his show. He and the others at FOX are doing their part to sow the seeds of discord.

That said, I agree with you that we are aren't really that different. In the end most human beings want the same things. We want to live safe, secure, prosperous, happy lives. How we get those things and what they look like is the issue. Making people fight over the minutia of those things is what helps keep our leadership in power.
You quoted alt-right hate fake nic "xClips Jim" as saying ", it's because of fake division sowed by the MSM."

This is how brainwashed those Wing nuts are.

Trump tweets daily to his minions that the FBI, CIA, NSA, DEMOCRATS & MSM are their enemies. Yet they blame the media for their hateful divisiveness trumpeted by Trump daily.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:59 PM   #65
xClips Jim
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 828
Ask the woman above who started it.
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:48 PM   #66
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Do you think the country is stronger now than it was before the election? I don't. I look around and see half the country despises the President.
Kane, you're not this unreasonable. The above could be said at any point during any Presidency by those on "the other side". Were Republicans accused of loving Obama? Were Democrats accused of loving Bush? Wouldn't either just as easily say the same as what you just said?

Put down the click bait doom and gloom of CNN and MSNBC who are in a ratings death spiral and step back and take a breath. Nothing is bad. Nothing is wrong. Record low unemployment. Rock solid economy. Stock market has gained over a couple TRILLION in value since Trump took office etc etc etc etc. The only thing that is wrong is that someone you're told day in and day out to hate is President. And guess what? If the left doesn't get a grip, he's going to be President again and all the temper tantrums and feigned out rage in the world won't stop it as thats the very thing people voted against and will vote against again in 2020.

Remember my words. Democrats should do great in the Mid Terms. But this time... they won't. Voters are tired of all the constant doom and gloom, feigned outrage and continual creating of new classes of victims and genders etc. People want to believe in the future. People have been EXCEEDINGLY clear that they care about jobs, the economy, immigration, tax reform and health care. You can't win elections by petty name calling and immature behavior aimed at the guy who is doing EXACTLY what he was elected to do... and doubly so when it's working.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:14 AM   #67
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post

To be fair, Putin is a genius. He is an apex predator that is always playing chess to everyone's checkers all the time.
...
Putin idiot if to be fair It USA media created from him "world evil".

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Why would any Americans want to spend our tax dollars protecting hateful euros like thommy via NATO?
Americans spend moni on occupation Not on protection, provoke conflicts in EU it does not give safety.
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:29 AM   #68
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,462
Trump launches tirade at NATO summit: 'Germany is totally controlled by Russia'
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/trum...of-russia.html

Nato summit: Donald Trump says Germany is 'captive of Russians'
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ve-of-russians



Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:45 AM   #69
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 11,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Why would any Americans want to spend our tax dollars protecting hateful euros like thommy via NATO?



fuck off invader...america protecting...hilarious...
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:40 AM   #70
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
My understanding is that there is an agreement that the members will all spend 2% of the GDP on defense but there is no contract or anything formally, legally forcing them to spend that number.
there was an agreement that all NATO partners will increase their budget to an approximate target of 2 % in average in THE COMING YEARS.

1. Germany increased it already
2. Germany had spending of 3,15% in the financial crisis
3. The German army consists of volunteers. There's currently not even a clue what to do with the money there. Adding countries like Luxembourg and Iceland what have a small population but I quite huge GDP. What shall they buy for their army? Guns from gold ?

But last not least the biggest argument is that we have passed this days of cold war and the illusion that we could handle a conflict with a war.
the very best weapon we have is our economy.
every country want to trade with the EU and not destroy a potential customer.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:58 AM   #71
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
Americans spend moni on occupation Not on protection, provoke conflicts in EU it does not give safety.
partially correct - but the bigger problems for europe and the rest of the world are the provoked conflicts in the middle east.

why do you think trump canceled the iran contract?

because he believes he can achieve peace in the region?

It's not even that stupid.

He withdrew from the contract because this ensures that the region will continue to be massively equipped and there will be more "Rocket Men" who will justify the wasted billions into the US defense industry.

the US economy lives on the world's unrest and trump is the war-industry's biggest lobbyist. the last thing it needs and wants is peace.

is Germany a captive of russia because we prefer to get our NATURAL gas through a 1200 km long pipleline instead through a 8000 km long one what would deliver environment killing frecking gas and makes us a captive of US ???

it was ok to be a captive from US for many years - but since trump NOBODY in this fucking planet wants to be that anymore. and it will never happen again even when he is gone because we call can see how unreliable and unpredictable the US system and their voters are.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:06 AM   #72
8pt-buck
Confirmed User
 
8pt-buck's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post

is Germany a captive of russia because we prefer to get our NATURAL gas through a 1200 km long pipleline instead through a 8000 km long one what would deliver environment killing frecking gas and makes us a captive of US ???

it was ok to be a captive from US for many years - but since trump NOBODY in this fucking planet wants to be that anymore. and it will never happen again even when he is gone because we call can see how unreliable and unpredictable the US system and their voters are.
Those United States hate comments are why Germany will eventually stand on their own.

Mostly all middle east terror stems from Tehran. Make sure you continue to honor the Obama / Iran deal with Iran - which supplies funds to Iran / Nasrallah-Hezbollah in Syria. Shall I expand on Israel's bombing of Iranian missiles right outside of Damascus.

In short, Germany purchases it's energy from world hated Russia while trying to conduct business with terror country Iran. Shocking why Trump no longer sees value in Germany.
Under the Obama administration countries have been getting away with shit for way too long. Funny how everyone finally shows their true colors when confronted.
Drain the swamp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
it was ok to be a captive from US for many years - but since trump NOBODY in this fucking planet wants to be that anymore. and it will never happen again even when he is gone because we call can see how unreliable and unpredictable the US system and their voters are.
Thanks for proving my point in one paragraph.

Carry on
__________________
Software development / Adult film Property Leasing
New Car I purchased (Pics)
My Princeton NJ House available for filming (pics)
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:26 AM   #73
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Why would any Americans want to spend our tax dollars protecting hateful euros like thommy via NATO?
Maybe because the other billions have to be spent by countries on DEFENSE ... Who will they buy their hardwware from ? Russia ?

USA in one hand spends 21.96 % of the budget and in the other hand collects on sale of armement the 70% paid by the remaining countries ...
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:40 AM   #74
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
there was an agreement that all NATO partners will increase their budget to an approximate target of 2 % in average in THE COMING YEARS.

1. Germany increased it already
2. Germany had spending of 3,15% in the financial crisis
3. The German army consists of volunteers. There's currently not even a clue what to do with the money there. Adding countries like Luxembourg and Iceland what have a small population but I quite huge GDP. What shall they buy for their army? Guns from gold ?

But last not least the biggest argument is that we have passed this days of cold war and the illusion that we could handle a conflict with a war.
the very best weapon we have is our economy.
every country want to trade with the EU and not destroy a potential customer.
Good job Trump


What will buy?
F35 Fighter Jet - Cost $400 Billion (plane from cardboard)


This jet fighter is a disaster, but Congress keeps buying it
Trump says the F-35 is too expensive, and he's not wrong. But this is what he's up against.
https://www.vox.com/videos/2017/1/30...congress-trump
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:24 AM   #75
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,667
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:29 AM   #76
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,667
haha... Germany.... OWNED 100% by Trump! You get 60-70% of your energy needs supplied by Russia. Germany funnels BILLIONS and BILLIONS of Dollars into Russia and then wants protection from Russia.

imagine that. A leader that actually cares about his own nation and it's welfare and that actually confronts these issues head on rather than sitting around smiling for photo-ops and talking for the next 4 weeks about "what great people they are and what a productive meeting we had..."


__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:32 AM   #77
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 39,042
i see, europe's the victim. the starter of 2 world wars, killers of 10s of millions of people, religious persecutors, etc getting pushed around by big bad Amewica.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:38 AM   #78
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,667
Canadas status on the world stage and general level of respect for Trudeau summed up in one pic.

__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:01 AM   #79
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 14,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
what? the summit starts tomorrow.
Better yet! He doesn’t even need to meet to just change the lie. The guy is the best!
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:02 AM   #80
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 14,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
loooool - i am always amused about how dumb and undereducated your are.

so let´s see who contributes how much to the NATO.

USA (as the biggest country in the NATO) 21,96%
Germany 15,3 %
UK 11,9 %
France 11,72 %
Italy 8,72 %
Canada 5,5%
Spain 4,58%
Netherlands 3,34 %
Turkey 3,14 %
Norway 1,49 %
Denmark 1,42 %
Romania 0,97 %
Poland 2,3 %
Belgium 2,24 %
Czech Republic 0,9 %
Greece 0,9 %
Portugal 0,8 %
Hungary 0,69 %
Slovakia 0,41 %
Bulgaria 0,31 %
Kroatia 0,27 %
Slovenia 0,24 %
Lituania 0,2 %
Lixembourg 0,15 %
Latvia 0,14 %
Estonia 0,1 %
Albania 0,08 %
Island 0,06 %

As far as I see nearly 80% of the costs are paid by european countries.

BTW - the BUDGET of the NATO (and this is the ONLY contribution a country have to pay) is 2 billion Euro per year. From this 2 billion USA is paying like 400 million, germany 300 million and 220 million paid by france and UK and the rest comes from the european NATO countries.

I don´t know why nobody is able to explain this fact to you and your oval-office-clown.

so if he reduce this budget from 400 million 20% and pays only 320 million instead you save a fucking lot.
do you know that US pays more INTEREST on the debt you have in less than 2 minutes ????
I hate defending the Trumpster but he is referring to the 2%
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #81
StefanG
I am Amazing Content!
 
StefanG's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 36,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
haha... Germany.... OWNED 100% by Trump! You get 60-70% of your energy needs supplied by Russia. Germany funnels BILLIONS and BILLIONS of Dollars into Russia and then wants protection from Russia.

imagine that. A leader that actually cares about his own nation and it's welfare and that actually confronts these issues head on rather than sitting around smiling for photo-ops and talking for the next 4 weeks about "what great people they are and what a productive meeting we had..."


lol - you actually believe him - that's cute

I'm pretty sure you know how Google Translate works
Deutschland ein Gefangener Russlands? Donald Trumps Aussagen im Faktencheck - SPIEGEL ONLINE

but to make it short: in reality it's currently about 25%

man, you people are gullible
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
StefanG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:33 AM   #82
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 14,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Kane, you're not this unreasonable. The above could be said at any point during any Presidency by those on "the other side". Were Republicans accused of loving Obama? Were Democrats accused of loving Bush? Wouldn't either just as easily say the same as what you just said?

Put down the click bait doom and gloom of CNN and MSNBC who are in a ratings death spiral and step back and take a breath. Nothing is bad. Nothing is wrong. Record low unemployment. Rock solid economy. Stock market has gained over a couple TRILLION in value since Trump took office etc etc etc etc. The only thing that is wrong is that someone you're told day in and day out to hate is President. And guess what? If the left doesn't get a grip, he's going to be President again and all the temper tantrums and feigned out rage in the world won't stop it as thats the very thing people voted against and will vote against again in 2020.

Remember my words. Democrats should do great in the Mid Terms. But this time... they won't. Voters are tired of all the constant doom and gloom, feigned outrage and continual creating of new classes of victims and genders etc. People want to believe in the future. People have been EXCEEDINGLY clear that they care about jobs, the economy, immigration, tax reform and health care. You can't win elections by petty name calling and immature behavior aimed at the guy who is doing EXACTLY what he was elected to do... and doubly so when it's working.
I get what you are saying but didn’t the victims vote? I thought the whole trump thing was about you guys are left behind.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:37 AM   #83
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 14,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
haha... Germany.... OWNED 100% by Trump! You get 60-70% of your energy needs supplied by Russia. Germany funnels BILLIONS and BILLIONS of Dollars into Russia and then wants protection from Russia.

imagine that. A leader that actually cares about his own nation and it's welfare and that actually confronts these issues head on rather than sitting around smiling for photo-ops and talking for the next 4 weeks about "what great people they are and what a productive meeting we had..."


He says every meeting is great. I get that you have a side but some objective ness is good.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:52 AM   #84
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by xClips Jim View Post
I feel like the country is MUCH stronger than it was before Trump's election.
Why? What has Trump done to make our country stronger?

He hasn't changed anything we are doing in Iraq or Afghanistan. In fact, his policy there with both countries is "do what Obama was doing". We now have troops inside of a war zone in Syria; Our forces have been directly engaged by Russian forces. With Korea he has moved our forces away from the border with North Korea, and canceled multiple training exercises.

On the political front he is destroying our relationships with our traditional allies (you know, the ones who supported us after 9/11 and in Iraq), and started trade wars with everyone which will end badly for us.

Everything he has done has weakened our national.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:58 AM   #85
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Why? What has Trump done to make our country stronger?

He hasn't changed anything we are doing in Iraq or Afghanistan. In fact, his policy there with both countries is "do what Obama was doing". We now have troops inside of a war zone in Syria; Our forces have been directly engaged by Russian forces. With Korea he has moved our forces away from the border with North Korea, and canceled multiple training exercises.

On the political front he is destroying our relationships with our traditional allies (you know, the ones who supported us after 9/11 and in Iraq), and started trade wars with everyone which will end badly for us.

Everything he has done has weakened our national.
He meant it's much stronger for racists, fascists and authoritarian lovers.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:26 AM   #86
xClips Jim
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Why? What has Trump done to make our country stronger?

He hasn't changed anything we are doing in Iraq or Afghanistan. In fact, his policy there with both countries is "do what Obama was doing". We now have troops inside of a war zone in Syria; Our forces have been directly engaged by Russian forces. With Korea he has moved our forces away from the border with North Korea, and canceled multiple training exercises.

On the political front he is destroying our relationships with our traditional allies (you know, the ones who supported us after 9/11 and in Iraq), and started trade wars with everyone which will end badly for us.

Everything he has done has weakened our national.
I don't see things that way in the Middle East, except that we do have messes to clean up from previous admins, both Republican and Democrat. It's a new strategy and it will take some time to complete, but - where is ISIS? How long can Iran hold out against what is going on there? We are winning and are going to keep winning.

Asia - same thing, different tactics.

Our "traditional allies" seem to be anything but. Right now they are looking like the webmasters that hang around sponsor parties - hey, as long as you guys are paying and supplying us goodies we will hang with you and give you the Bro High Five, but - wait, you want us to kick in for this party? Chip in for the girls and booze? Fuuuuuuuuck that, we hate your shitty program, blah blah blah....

At some point, you decide to make new friends - which we are.
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #87
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
Those United States hate comments are why Germany will eventually stand on their own.
aha - you call this a hate comment when i tell you that 1200 km gas pipeline is cheaper than 8000 km ???

i think you should read a bit your own glibber to see what hate comments are

Quote:
Mostly all middle east terror stems from Tehran. Make sure you continue to honor the Obama / Iran deal with Iran - which supplies funds to Iran / Nasrallah-Hezbollah in Syria. Shall I expand on Israel's bombing of Iranian missiles right outside of Damascus.
completely wrong.

most terrorists are financed by trumps friends saudi arabia.
iran have the same problem with isis as the rest of the world because isis AND saudies
are sunits and iran is one of the few shiite countries in the region.

go and educate yourself before you post your nonsense.

Quote:
In short, Germany purchases it's energy from world hated Russia while trying to conduct business with terror country Iran.
if we would buy only from non hated countries we should stop to trade with US first.

trading is not a war and have nothing to do with human rights or political affairs.

nobody sticks out their own eye because the other cannot see blood

if countries no longer trade with each other because they have different political views, then trade should no longer even take place within the USA because the states have such big political discrepancies


Quote:
Shocking why Trump no longer sees value in Germany.
Under the Obama administration countries have been getting away with shit for way too long. Funny how everyone finally shows their true colors when confronted.
Drain the swamp!
i think you completely misinterpret the situation.
the USA is in trouble and losing allies - Germany does not.

and Geramyn is a fee country - they can decide with who they want to trade - they do not need advise from an old fart.

and this is just the start of it because in a few months you will already see what trump made with your economy.

don´t cry than and say it is Germany´s or the EU´s fault.
you are now in the situation to prove how good you can exist without friends, trading partners and allies.
I am looking forward to see the result.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:43 AM   #88
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
I hate defending the Trumpster but he is referring to the 2%
WICH 2 % ???

the agreement was that the EU countries will rise their OWN MILITARY BUDGET UNTIL 2014 IN THE NEAR OF 2%

can you show me something else ????

while the military spending in Germany in the crisis have been around 3,5 % of GDP
it went down when the crisis ends and Germany started to pay back debts (what you always forget to do)
The agreement we are talking about was made in 2014.

In 2014 the budget was at 1,18% increased til 2017 to 1,24 % and will be in 2018 on 1,5%
and we still do not have 2024.

SHOW ME ANYTHING that proves me wrong.

if i would me Merkel I would decrease the budget now and tell the clown to fuck off.
but I am not such a good diplomat as she is.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:52 AM   #89
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
He says every meeting is great. I get that you have a side but some objective ness is good.
There is no objectiveness with the alt-right hate fake nic Russian troll.

None of his fake nics are objective.

He tows the line straight up:

1) Pro Russia

2) Anti American

3) Pro Trump ( because he wants Trump to weaken America )

4) Anti EU

5) Anti NATO ( because it weakens the EU )

6) Pro BREXIT ( because it weakens Britain, which weakens the EU )

7) Anti Russian sanctions

8) Pro racism ( because it weakens America )

9) Pro sexism ( because he's an incel )

10) Xenophobic ( because it weakens America & the EU )

He hasn't deviated from any of these points with any of his alt-right hate fake nics the last 2 years.

When you corner him with logic he'll do at least one of the following:

1) Blame Obama

2) Blame Clinton

3) Change the subject

4) Stop responding

5) Gang up on you with the fake nics, personally insulting you (against GFY TODLS )

6) Make a thread & or poll about you personally attacking you & ganging up with his fake nics ( against GFY TOS )

There's honestly no substance or integrity with the troll. He just spews propoganda & hate with minimal counterpoints, he doesn't have the intellect to logically discuss any point to it's logical conclusion because he's programmed based on emotion, not logic.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:00 AM   #90
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
There is no objectiveness with the alt-right hate fake nic Russian troll.

None of his fake nics are objective.

He tows the line straight up:

1) Pro Russia

2) Anti American

3) Pro Trump ( because he wants Trump to weaken America )

4) Anti EU

5) Anti NATO ( because it weakens the EU )

6) Pro BREXIT ( because it weakens Britain, which weakens the EU )

7) Anti Russian sanctions

8) Pro racism ( because it weakens America )

9) Pro sexism ( because he's an incel )

10) Xenophobic ( because it weakens America & the EU )

He hasn't deviated from any of these points with any of his alt-right hate fake nics the last 2 years.

When you corner him with logic he'll do at least one of the following:

1) Blame Obama

2) Blame Clinton

3) Change the subject

4) Stop responding

5) Gang up on you with the fake nics, personally insulting you (against GFY TODLS )

6) Make a thread & or poll about you personally attacking you & ganging up with his fake nics ( against GFY TOS )

There's honestly no substance or integrity with the troll. He just spews propoganda & hate with minimal counterpoints, he doesn't have the intellect to logically discuss any point to it's logical conclusion because he's programmed based on emotion, not logic.
Who is this fictitious person you fucking idiot? Any clues? No? Just a mystery?

What is even more comical is that you attribute every view that doesn't agree with your unhinged, manic lie-fest as being "that person".

Crazy how 100% of people agree with you except this one guy. What an amazing fact.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:01 AM   #91
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
lol - you actually believe him - that's cute


man, you people are gullible
Of course. I'm gullible for watching the actual meeting, the remarks and responses. Uh huh.

Makes perfect sense.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:11 AM   #92
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 39,042
Let's see if hateful thommy is man enough to admit he's wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
WICH 2 % ???

the agreement was that the EU countries will rise their OWN MILITARY BUDGET UNTIL 2014 IN THE NEAR OF 2%

can you show me something else ????


SHOW ME ANYTHING that proves me wrong.
sure thing hateful thommy, this is from the Wales Summit Agreement NATO countries made in 2014, straight from the official NATO url:

Issued on 05 Sep. 2014
"Allies currently meeting the NATO guideline to spend a minimum of 2% of their Gross Domestic Product (GDP) on defence will aim to continue to do so. Likewise, Allies spending more than 20% of their defence budgets on major equipment, including related Research & Development, will continue to do so.
Allies whose current proportion of GDP spent on defence is below this level will:
halt any decline in defence expenditure;
aim to increase defence expenditure in real terms as GDP grows;
aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade with a view to meeting their NATO Capability Targets and filling NATO's capability shortfalls."

https://www.nato.int/cps/ic/natohq/o...xts_112964.htm
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #93
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,667
Conservative: "Well, i don't know really, lets look at the history and the facts. Oh, found them, here they are and the facts seem to refute what you're saying."

Liberal: "Fuck you! Fuck your facts! You're racist, dumb and a Nazi"

Also Liberal: "I care more than you. I'm more tolerant than you. I'm more compassionate than you. I'm more understanding than you. I'm more reasonable than you."

#WalkAway
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:56 AM   #94
Bjorn_Tasty1
Confirmed User
 
Bjorn_Tasty1's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South-America
Posts: 2,618
Must all people choose between Germany uber Alles or America First, or are there alternatives?

All go nuts in those political topics. I can only say Trump has right about the 2% if you look in what state the Dutch army is in.
We wouldn't even stand longer than 1 day when the enemy cross the border. Shouting pang Pang pang cause the goverment even doesn't buy bullets.
The Dutch soldiers go on mission without proper equipment. They even buy their own bulletproof jackets in the dumpstores themselves...
And many many other stories how bad it is cause the government spent less and less while the soldiers went on more and more missions.
I disagree with most missions, better do less missions. But when you sent troops, give them at least good equipment.
Due to EU rules and stupid dutch politicians the Dutch army doesn't even buy the Dutch made bulletproof jackets.
Too expensive. While the USA buys those jackets in the Netherlands cause they are the best! Strange, isn't it.
normaly the USA buys own jackets, but they wanted the best and that are those Dutch jackets.
So if the pressure from Trump make investments go faster in the dutch army, i support him.

And in Holland endless talks about the Joint Strike Fighter. The liberals like to point that out. It is a lot of money. But Holland spent the same amount of money in Healthcare in 2 weeks...
Bjorn_Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:14 AM   #95
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Let's see if hateful thommy is man enough to admit he's wrong.



sure thing hateful thommy, this is from the Wales Summit Agreement NATO countries made in 2014, straight from the official NATO url:

Issued on 05 Sep. 2014
"Allies currently meeting the NATO guideline to spend a minimum of 2% of their Gross Domestic Product (GDP) on defence will aim to continue to do so. Likewise, Allies spending more than 20% of their defence budgets on major equipment, including related Research & Development, will continue to do so.
Allies whose current proportion of GDP spent on defence is below this level will:
halt any decline in defence expenditure;
aim to increase defence expenditure in real terms as GDP grows;
aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade with a view to meeting their NATO Capability Targets and filling NATO's capability shortfalls."

https://www.nato.int/cps/ic/natohq/o...xts_112964.htm
and what ????? when is a decade finished after 2014 ?
do you have someone in your neighborhood who can calculate that for you ?

you should also read the rest of this paper it is very interessting.


Quote:
We continue to believe that a partnership between NATO and Russia based on respect for international law would be of strategic value. We continue to aspire to a cooperative, constructive relationship with Russia, including reciprocal confidence building and transparency measures and increased mutual understanding of NATO's and Russia's non-strategic nuclear force postures in Europe, based on our common security concerns and interests, in a Europe where each country freely chooses its future. We regret that the conditions for that relationship do not currently exist. As a result, NATO's decision to suspend all practical civilian and military cooperation between NATO and Russia remains in place. Political channels of communication, however, remain open.
and a few more

The Alliance does not seek confrontation and poses no threat to Russia.

Quote:
We call on Russia to engage in a constructive dialogue with the Ukrainian government. We actively support ongoing diplomatic efforts towards a sustainable political solution to the conflict which respects Ukraine's sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity within its internationally recognised border

Quote:
We commend and fully support the actions of other international organisations that are contributing to de-escalation and pursuing a peaceful solution to the crisis, in particular the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) and the EU.
but in your hateful world peace is just a phrase.
for you it is peace and freedom when any idiot can buy a weapon and shoot someone.

you are completely fucked
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:16 AM   #96
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 39,042
No one is shocked that hateful thommy is not man enough to admit he's wrong.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:57 AM   #97
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
No one is shocked that hateful thommy is not man enough to admit he's wrong.
I guess he's cool with Putin invading the Ukraine in their own back yard and taking a large chunk of their territory... so long as Germany makes the obligatory "we encourage all parties to seek a peaceful solution" statement to indemnify themselves as they continue funneling BILLIONS to Russia at the same time.

makes sense

but again, key takeaways as always, "you're dumb, he's smart, you don't deserve to live"
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:09 PM   #98
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
haha... Germany.... OWNED 100% by Trump! You get 60-70% of your energy needs supplied by Russia. Germany funnels BILLIONS and BILLIONS of Dollars into Russia and then wants protection from Russia.

imagine that. A leader that actually cares about his own nation and it's welfare and that actually confronts these issues head on rather than sitting around smiling for photo-ops and talking for the next 4 weeks about "what great people they are and what a productive meeting we had..."


Wow wow. NATO against Merica. And Trump "Russia Russia Russia".
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:11 PM   #99
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,667
Yep. Facts are sometimes tough to face.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:13 PM   #100
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
He meant it's much stronger for racists, fascists and authoritarian lovers.
Well... Then he's right.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
nato, u.s, trade, $151, helps, top, contribution, 20%, billion, frankly, 70%, spend, lot, reduce, bigglier, mereting, amazing, deal, art, biggly, thumbsup, day, stable, genius, usa
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.