Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 08:29 AM   #1
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,483
Mark Prince dared me to do this so....

#winning

__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:52 AM   #2
8pt-buck
Confirmed User
 
8pt-buck's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 741
Home of the Golden State Warriors.
__________________
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:00 AM   #3
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 38,976
no one needs to dare you to post your selfies.

selfitis is real.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:07 AM   #4
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,309
facebook = cancer, now spreading to other sites as well
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:15 AM   #5
8pt-buck
Confirmed User
 
8pt-buck's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 741
Here, fixed it for ya.

__________________
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:17 AM   #6
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,483
My wife and I were going through some old pictures last night, and came across this from years ago - YEARS ago. I didn't go, my wife and kid did. And you wouldn't believe who they ran into.... LOL.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #7
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 22,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
#winning

You know what? I would go to that show with you. Do you think Vendzilla and Baddog would come with us? ROCKON!
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:09 AM   #8
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
#winning







Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:42 AM   #9
TheLegacy
I'm Bi-sexy
 
TheLegacy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Brantford, Ontario
Posts: 11,151
Aren't you going to be pissed off when miley cyrus shows up instead.
__________________
Robert "TheLegacy" Warren
Chief Program Director
DonkeyMale.com
ICQ: 102612416
Skype: robjameswarren
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:43 AM   #10
RyuLion
 
RyuLion's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 29,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Aren't you going to be pissed off when miley cyrus shows up instead.
__________________


FingerPrint then Remove Your Copyright Content | Buy Traffic
Email Alex at RyuLion
if you need: Responsive Programming, Elevated X Custom Php Templates, PSD to HTML5/CSS3

ClubDom Femdom | Subby Hubby
RyuLion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
#winning, prince, dared, mark
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.