GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   'I faked being black to get into med school' (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1274527)

brassmonkey 08-05-2017 02:02 PM

'I faked being black to get into med school'

apu is proud! praise the rat gods!
https://i.imgur.com/Lt9LYaG.jpg

Worried he couldn't compete against fellow Indian-Americans, Vijay Jojo Chokal-Ingam pretended to be black when applying to medical school - and got in.

article...

MrMaxwell 08-05-2017 02:18 PM

I advised lucifer to pretend to be non white in order to qualify for a loan one time
It worked fine
I am so glad that she is dead
I would be worth a fortune now if she had died sooner

Zeiss 08-05-2017 02:21 PM

How does one fake being black? :Oh crap

DBS.US 08-05-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21935095)

Just check the box:2 cents:

brassmonkey 08-05-2017 02:35 PM

this won't end well for him.

Bladewire 08-05-2017 02:57 PM

I've faked being straight to get jobs, and been fired 3 times when they found out I wasn't, the last time was a month after my son was born right before Christmas.

Minorities often pretend to be white online, for the same reasons. I knew a white programmer that pretended to be Japanese on freelancer. Women pretend to be men online to cut through the bullshit. A white woman pretended to be black and became president of her local NAACP.

As for the subject of the OP , he's a lazy fuck. He got into medical school by pretending to be black, flunked out, then....

"After failing out of medical school, Vijay got his act together and became a CFA charterholder, an advanced accreditation in finance."

"Professionally, Vijay works as a career coach, resume writer, and admissions consultant for SOSCareerService.com."

So he's consulting other low GPA folks on how to fake their race on admissions to get accepted :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh. #LifeGoals

Barry-xlovecam 08-05-2017 03:00 PM

More fake news -- guess who from?
Quote:

It is more than fair to ask, “Why would Jeff Sessions make up racial discrimination against whites and Asian Americans by colleges and universities if it were not actually happening? Why would many major news outlets report on discrimination against whites and Asians if it were not happening?” Well, this is where I come back to giving President Trump credit where credit is due: He’s a master at both creating and railing against “fake news.”

Affirmative Action Allegations, Trump's Newest Diversion Tactic, Are Fake News | HuffPost

nico-t 08-05-2017 04:31 PM

that's brilliant. "affirmative action" a.k.a. racism.

MrMaxwell 08-05-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21935095)

Well
In my day you could find this by visiting any high priced housing and finding anyone 22 and white
Another example was Obama if you ask me
That guy didn't seem like a black guy to me

OneHungLo 08-05-2017 08:30 PM

http://i.imgur.com/bnAYJza.jpg

Bladewire 08-05-2017 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21935290)

You have a very poor understanding of the English language and American race relations Dutch boy. You don't even know the definition of racism and how it's not affirmative action :1orglaugh

EddyTheDog 08-06-2017 12:37 AM

How did he get around having the most Indian sounding name I have ever seen?..

brassmonkey 08-06-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21935290)

you are clueless! schools refused minorities because of color! even tho they had the qualifications. it's easy to say things like you always do. a racist calling other people racist :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

bns666 08-06-2017 03:59 AM

:1orglaugh

nico-t 08-06-2017 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21935608)
You have a very poor understanding of the English language and American race relations Dutch boy. You don't even know the definition of racism and how it's not affirmative action :1orglaugh

how is affirmative action, which means treating people differently solely based on RACE, not racist? WTF :1orglaugh

nico-t 08-06-2017 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21935698)
you are clueless! schools refused minorities because of color! even tho they had the qualifications. it's easy to say things like you always do. a racist calling other people racist :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

So racism going the other way around - accepting minorities only because of their color - isn't racism? Why, because the outcome is positive for those minorities?

Segregation = segregation, racism = racism, no matter what the goal is. Treating people differently just because of their skin color is primitive and the very definition of racism, genius.

Paul Markham 08-06-2017 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21935608)

Preferring one race over another, is the definition of racism. Allowing someone into a job, university, they are not able to pass the entry exams. That's racist.

But you won't see it as that as your a racist.

Paul Markham 08-06-2017 05:51 AM

Do they give the Black Americans different exams that are easier than the other races take?

ilnjscb 08-06-2017 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21935164)
I've faked being straight to get jobs, and been fired 3 times when they found out I wasn't, the last time was a month after my son was born right before Christmas.

Minorities often pretend to be white online, for the same reasons. I knew a white programmer that pretended to be Japanese on freelancer. Women pretend to be men online to cut through the bullshit. A white woman pretended to be black and became president of her local NAACP.

As for the subject of the OP , he's a lazy fuck. He got into medical school by pretending to be black, flunked out, then....

"After failing out of medical school, Vijay got his act together and became a CFA charterholder, an advanced accreditation in finance."

"Professionally, Vijay works as a career coach, resume writer, and admissions consultant for SOSCareerService.com."

So he's consulting other low GPA folks on how to fake their race on admissions to get accepted :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh. #LifeGoals

Wait, are you saying you're gay or ... ? That sucks that you got fired after your son was born. Were you married to your son's mother?

This guy is also Mindy Kaling's (of the "Mindy Project" never watched it but I did watch "The Office" where she was one of the cast) brother.

And his last name is "Chokalingam" which, since lingam is the weiner of Shiva, is also interesting.

crockett 08-06-2017 06:53 AM

It's funny to watch how the right wing creates new bogeymen and things to be fake outraged about and their dumb dumb following falls for it everytime..

CaptainHowdy 08-06-2017 07:31 AM

I fake interest in racial issues as well.

brassmonkey 08-06-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21935863)
So racism going the other way around - accepting minorities only because of their color - isn't racism? Why, because the outcome is positive for those minorities?

Segregation = segregation, racism = racism, no matter what the goal is. Treating people differently just because of their skin color is primitive and the very definition of racism, genius.

because the racism is in the institution! did you finish school?? without affirmative action they could just keep yale,harvard etc... all white! after affirmative action others races have since graduated and moved on.

sirkonstantine 08-06-2017 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21935164)
he's a lazy fuck. He got into medical school by pretending to be black, flunked out, then....

This.

That was my same conclusion when I seen his photos. Just look at this guy when he was in college:

http://almostblack.com/devalmostblac...7/drevilb-.jpg

That almost-parallel-to-the-ground slouch is not the posture of someone who works hard.

DBS.US 08-06-2017 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21935944)
Do they give the Black Americans different exams that are easier than the other races take?

If a test giver gives you a simpler test or give you a few extra points because they believe a certain race can't due well on it as other races, isn't that true racism?

crockett 08-06-2017 10:48 AM

http://www.tampabay.com/resources/im...n-1-1_8col.jpg

mineistaken 08-06-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21935170)

Wait, are you saying racial discrimination against whites in colleges is NOT happening? :helpme:error:1orglaugh

mineistaken 08-06-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21935698)

Wtf are you babbling about, did he deny that there WAS racism against blacks in schools? :helpme:error

We are talking about nowadays, when libtards are claiming no to racism and using racism at the same time.

mineistaken 08-06-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21935944)

As far as I know not, just racially discriminates higher score getting whites in favor of lower scores getting blacks.

I think same thing is in firefighters, at least there was a thread here where minimum score requirements was different for different races.
Can you even imagine any "anti racist" inventing that? That is un fucking believable.

mineistaken 08-06-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21936196)
because the racism is in the institution! did you finish school?? without affirmative action they could just keep yale,harvard etc... all white! after affirmative action others races have since graduated and moved on.

Are you saying no black would score top scores because tests would be racist?

brassmonkey 08-06-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21936451)
Are you saying no black would score top scores because tests would be racist?

god you are a inbred! it's not based on scores they choose to admit. the whole damn school 100% white at first. can you understand that??? there was a firehouse in new york they added dumb shit to the minorities test so they would not make it in. google that shit!

mineistaken 08-06-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21936460)
the whole damn school 100% white at first. can you understand that???

Where do you get the idea that I do not understand that?
I even acknowledged that in my previous post.
Are you high or is this your normal IQ?

Bladewire 08-06-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21936040)
It's funny to watch how the right wing creates new bogeymen and things to be fake outraged about and their dumb dumb following falls for it everytime..

Trump supporters, the biggest whining social justice warrior snowflakes on the internet hands down :1orglaugh

Bladewire 08-06-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21936469)

Slovakian, stop pretending you know everything about every aspect of America society you uncircumcised underling.

You make yourself look even more stupid (I didn't think this was possible) by acting like you know about American college admission practices and affirmative action.

brassmonkey 08-06-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21936469)

i was kidding about the 100% inbred. no worries now most of the white kids are gone from harvard. el chapo was filling them with meth and black tar :Oh crap

oppoten 08-06-2017 12:10 PM

sheeeiiiiiiit in the streets

Bladewire 08-06-2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21936514)
i was kidding about the 100% inbred.

WTF is wrong with you?!

escorpio 08-06-2017 12:13 PM

Black privilege matters! :pimp

Bladewire 08-06-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 21936529)
Black privilege matters! :pimp

They're having to turn away Asians because too many are qualifying and they'd outnumber whites. Are you against that too?

You can't have it both ways :2 cents:

brassmonkey 08-06-2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21936505)
Slovakian, stop pretending you know everything about every aspect of America society you uncircumcised underling.

You make yourself look even more stupid (I didn't think this was possible) by acting like you know about American college admission practices and affirmative action.

it reminds me of when inner city kids raised 17k to enter a country club swimming pool. when the black kids played with the white children the parents pulled them and complained. the manager made them leave and gave them back the payment. let me see if i can find it. found it! omg they sued! got 1.1 million jeezus Settlement in Swim Club Discrimination Case - NBC 10 Philadelphia it was bad i remember the story very well

escorpio 08-06-2017 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21936541)
They're having to turn away Asians because too many are qualifying and they'd outnumber whites. Are you against that too?

Asian privilege! :mad::321GFY

Bladewire 08-06-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21936550)
it reminds me of when inner city kids raised 17k to enter a country club swimming pool. when the black kids played with the white children the parents pulled them and complained. the manager made them leave and gave them back the payment. let me see if i can find it. found it! omg they sued! got 1.1 million jeezus Settlement in Swim Club Discrimination Case - NBC 10 Philadelphia it was bad i remember the story very well

Good to see they were vindicated and compensated for that bullshit :thumbsup it's also good to see that even with an asshole like Trump in office giving the ok to police brutality and rolling back progress that even the police chiefs, boyscouts, etc. are rebuking his bullshit. The majority of Americans didn't vote for him and the majority don't support his racist bullshit.

Bladewire 08-06-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 21936559)
Asian privilege! :mad::321GFY

Freaked me out when I went to UC Irvine on campus tour, almost all Asian no joke.

UC Irvine Is No 3 AAU | Asian American University | GoldSea

brassmonkey 08-06-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21936586)
Good to see they were vindicated and compensated for that bullshit :thumbsup it's also good to see that even with an asshole like Trump in office giving the ok to police brutality and rolling back progress that even the police chiefs, boyscouts, etc. are rebuking his bullshit. The majority of Americans didn't vote for him and the majority don't support his racist bullshit.

just remember he cheated to win. without trump we would have huge amnesty under clinton like a catch 22. trump is getting rid of illegals. sheriff joe i know is a hardcore racist! waving his hand to skinheads outside of his limo :Oh crap he rounded up illegals and enforced our employer sanctions law(sent owners to prison and loss of their business)

nico-t 08-06-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21936541)

i know you didn't ask me this question, but yes, that is equally preposterous... Why would you think that is any different?

do you see now who is racist and who is not? I am calling for complete equality. Brasshat is calling for racial segregation a.k.a. affirmative action, because he thinks in 2017 Harvard wouldn't allow black people, which is a complete fairy tale. This isn't the 50s anymore, hell you guys had a black president for gods sake. Anyone who is still whining about non existent white against black institutional racism after the highest public function in the world is headed by someone who is black, is a fucking moron in denial.

Joshua G 08-06-2017 02:29 PM

LOL not one post from the idiot dumb libs that maybe allowing a special race to get lower grades to get into school is a problem, not a solution.

but you libs are too dumb to understand you are supporting discrimination, & you are as bigoted as a southern slave holder. just reverse the racism to the opposite people, & call it justice.

im glad when unqualified people get into school & then cant handle the coursework & feel like shit because they are too dumb to be where they got in. But they are only there so liberal administrators can brag about how diverse their campus is.

as usual liberals just use the poor & the dumb as pawns to exploit & then blame the GOP for their problems. But liberals never seem to be able to solve any problems of the people they claim to support. Too busy using them as pawns.

liberals are idiot dumbfucks. & racists too.

:2 cents:

HairyChick 08-06-2017 06:23 PM

Harvard next year is 49.2% Caucasian, 22.2% African American, 11.1% Asian, 5% Hispanic & latino, 4% Alaska natives and the rest assorted. I read that the other day in an article about Harvard having less than half white students.

It's sad if his story is true. He didn't try to get in as Indian so he doesn't know if his grades alone would have allowed admission.

oppoten 08-06-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 21937054)
Harvard next year is 49.2% Caucasian, 22.2% African American, 11.1% Asian, 5% Hispanic & latino, 4% Alaska natives and the rest assorted. I read that the other day in an article about Harvard having less than half white students.

Do you have a link to that, other than the BBC report?

I want to know what proportion of "Caucasian" are Jewish. Because counting Jews as "white" paints a totally false picture, when it comes to elite universities.

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes...zuckerberg.jpg

HairyChick 08-06-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppoten (Post 21937072)
Do you have a link to that, other than the BBC report?

I want to know what proportion of "Caucasian" are Jewish. Because counting Jews as "white" paints a totally false picture, when it comes to elite universities.

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes...zuckerberg.jpg

Say what???? The story talked about race, not religion. Not all Jews are white if you weren't aware. Falashas are black Jews in, I believe, Africa (learned that in Yeshiva). There are Jews in every race.

Bladewire 08-06-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 21937084)
Say what???? The story talked about race, not religion. Not all Jews are white if you weren't aware. Falashas are black Jews in, I believe, Africa (learned that in Yeshiva). There are Jews in every race.

The Oppotten nic hates Jews & believes in conspiracies, that's his thing.

HairyChick 08-06-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21937093)
The Oppotten nic hates Jews & believes in conspiracies, that's his thing.

Ah, just an ignorant hater.