GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Pixelbucks not paying (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=940955)

Garland Green 11-30-2009 06:08 AM

Pixelbucks not paying

I have been waiting for 1 month to get paid from PIXELBUCKS. We promoted this program through chat traffic. 2 weeks ago, I contacted Mike and he said that he gone for couple of days and will check my payment. After that he didn't reply on any of my email and messages. Not only him but all the management.

Then we get some offline messages from them telling us that we don't have to wait for anything, they will not be able to get setup again or send out payouts as the banks closed them down. So they have nothing to payout. They will no longer be taking chat traffic, etc.

I am very dissapointed on what happened because they make us believe that they are legit and strong company. We work hard to achieve that sales and to know that you guys from pixelbucks didn't pay us anything.

We trusted you and it's not that simple. How about the effort on promoting your program. I hope you guys from pixelbucks would realized that.

Anyone else having trouble getting money from PIXELBUCKS?? Just curious if I am the only one getting screwed or do they have other victims.

This are my current stats for 100109 to 112609 - We already stop the promotion until we received some feedback from them.

http://www.shakervidz.com/pixel/stat...o-1126-All.jpg

joshll 11-30-2009 06:10 AM

nice ratios :thumbsup

seeandsee 11-30-2009 06:14 AM

chat traffic converts like hell :)

TheDA 11-30-2009 07:45 AM

Sounds odd to me. Traffic Gigolos are in partnership with them or own the prog or something. Wonder if they're effected also?

idtapdat 11-30-2009 07:46 AM

really nice ratio! hopefully you get paid

18teens 11-30-2009 08:45 PM

Bump for you to get paid.

MalloyEPC 12-01-2009 01:24 AM

bump for payment

JamesK 12-01-2009 01:32 AM

define chat traffic. it usually has a high cb ratio so I can see why they're holding the payment

Fat Panda 12-01-2009 05:57 PM

bump to the top

xenigo 12-01-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesK (Post 16602761)
define chat traffic. it usually has a high cb ratio so I can see why they're holding the payment

Exactly. Chatter traffic is usually associated with fraud, and I'm not at all surprised they're not paying you. :2 cents: Most programs don't take this traffic for a reason.

born2blog 12-01-2009 06:48 PM

never heard of this program before but I hope you get it sorted out, that's a lot of money down the drain if not

tammix 12-01-2009 06:56 PM

why chat traffic has high chargeback ratios?

GigoloJustin 12-01-2009 07:14 PM

Don't really like to air dirty laundry on the boards..

Your account was put on hold by our fraud department. Our bank was not shut down, if Mike told you that he was misinformed. Your account had high CB's. If you'd like to discuss it i'm on right now. But just to be straight, pixelbucks is processing just fine =)

And I just talked to Mike/Accounting and you were paid everything you are owed. So i'm not sure what this is about. Please don't hate because we can no longer accept your traffic. You've been paid.

If you've got any issues that you need resolved please send me over an email. I'd be happy to get you a report on your account.

Email = [email protected]
ICQ 207988536
AIM Frustrationsz

GigoloJustin 12-01-2009 07:20 PM

I guess there was also an issue w/ payment methods being switched on top of everything else =)

This is sorted right?

PixelBucks 12-01-2009 08:00 PM

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by GigoloJustin (Post 16605679)
Don't really like to air dirty laundry on the boards..

Your account was put on hold by our fraud department. Our bank was not shut down, if Mike told you that he was misinformed. Your account had high CB's. If you'd like to discuss it i'm on right now. But just to be straight, pixelbucks is processing just fine =)

And I just talked to Mike/Accounting and you were paid everything you are owed. So i'm not sure what this is about. Please don't hate because we can no longer accept your traffic. You've been paid.

If you've got any issues that you need resolved please send me over an email. I'd be happy to get you a report on your account.

Email = [email protected]
ICQ 207988536
AIM Frustrationsz

Thanks Justin for fielding this one... PixelBucks done, going from strength to strength if you ask me, but then I am probably slightly biased :thumbsup