GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trump supporters send red alert about busloads of women in Burqas (pic) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1274080)

Bladewire 08-02-2017 11:33 AM

Trump supporters send red alert about busloads of women in Burqas (pic)

Evidently Trump supporters have poor eyesight to accompany their poor judgement :1orglaugh

-----

Trump supporters Right-wingers pitch screaming fit over ?terrifying? Burqa women ? who turned out to be just bus seats

?This looks really scary,? wrote one of Fatherland First?s 13,000 members. ?Should be banned. You can?t tell who?s underneath. Could be terrorists.?

Commenters speculated that the mystery women could be smuggling weapons or suicide vests under their clothes.

?Ghastly. This should never happen,? wrote another member. Other comments included: ?Get them out of our country ? frightening times we are living in? and ?I thought it would be like this in the year 2050, but it is happening now.?

The photo was posted as a joke by journalist Johan Slåttavik, who wanted to see how fast a fake news story could spread.

?I?m shocked at how much hate and fake news is spread [on the Fedrelandet viktigst page]. So much hatred against empty bus seats certainly shows that prejudice wins out over wisdom,?

2MuchMark 08-02-2017 12:04 PM

Bahahahahaha...

~Ray 08-02-2017 12:17 PM

Let them wear their Faraday suits

Ray
Hardlinks.org

celandina 08-04-2017 12:46 AM

Pretty routine sight in UK, and a few days ago saw about 10 of them in a Hilton hotel in Austria during breakfeast.....:2 cents:

..not a joke.

Acepimp 08-04-2017 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21929014)
Evidently Trump supporters have poor eyesight to accompany their poor judgement :1orglaugh

-----

Trump supporters Right-wingers pitch screaming fit over ?terrifying? Burqa women ? who turned out to be just bus seats

?This looks really scary,? wrote one of Fatherland First?s 13,000 members. ?Should be banned. You can?t tell who?s underneath. Could be terrorists.?

Commenters speculated that the mystery women could be smuggling weapons or suicide vests under their clothes.

?Ghastly. This should never happen,? wrote another member. Other comments included: ?Get them out of our country ? frightening times we are living in? and ?I thought it would be like this in the year 2050, but it is happening now.?

The photo was posted as a joke by journalist Johan Slåttavik, who wanted to see how fast a fake news story could spread.

?I?m shocked at how much hate and fake news is spread [on the Fedrelandet viktigst page]. So much hatred against empty bus seats certainly shows that prejudice wins out over wisdom,?

This happened in Norway. The article does not mention Trump.

"But Trump! His supporters are all racists!"

BladeLiar, your obsession with hating Trump is pathetic. You are delusional.

Hillary took millions from countries that oppress women and execute gays. Grow up & get some facts.

Scott McD 08-04-2017 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21932236)
Pretty routine sight in UK, and a few days ago saw about 10 of them in a Hilton hotel in Austria during breakfeast.....:2 cents:

..not a joke.

Was thinking that. Go to Heathrow airport and that's all you see. Groups of them. At a fucking airport.

Incredible...

blackmonsters 08-04-2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

..not a joke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 21932257)
Was thinking that. Go to Heathrow airport and that's all you see. Groups of them. At a fucking airport.

Incredible...

I went to Walmart and saw a lot of white people.

No shit!

:1orglaugh

directfiesta 08-04-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acepimp (Post 21932248)
This happened in Norway. The article does not mention Trump.

"But Trump! His supporters are all racists!"

BladeLiar, your obsession with hating Trump is pathetic. You are delusional.

Hillary took millions from countries that oppress women and execute gays. Grow up & get some facts.

... and YOUR obsession about Hilary ?????

Bladewire 08-04-2017 07:33 AM

Quote:

..not a joke.

During tourist season in Australia groups of 8-10 would wander the streets together at night, they stayed indoors daytime to beat the heat and humidity. Freaked me the fuck out.

No matter what the reason, covering your whole body like that where you conceal your identity and have the ability to hide a machete, knife, gun or machine gun, is not acceptable, or safe.

It has nothing to do with religion to me, just a possible threat that you couldn't identify if something happened.

Any kind of criminal could use a burqa as cover to commit crimes :2 cents:

Acepimp 08-04-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by directfiesta (Post 21932701)
... and YOUR obsession about Hilary ?????

Hey Directfiesta- did I state something that's untrue? Like Bladewire does?

You are correct- I'm obsessed with pointing out the utter hypocrisy of the leftards who think the Clintons can do no wrong, yet everything Trump does deserves impeachment! Fucking libtards, this story happened in NORWAY.

Hey Directfiesta- get some facts:

Five Clinton-Russia Bombshells Progressives Yawned Over

Russia scandal? Inside the Obama-Clinton uranium deal

Hillary Clinton's fifteen biggest scandals

Oh LOOK she takes millions from countries that execute gays and oppress women:

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/...M3WAAAlm_-.jpg

Anyone who supported this evil witch is an uninformed moron.

:pimp

Barry-xlovecam 08-04-2017 08:51 AM

Maybe add Burka Alerts to the Amber Alert menu -- nawww