GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Police officers allegedly refused service at a Texas Whataburger (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1281847)

Grapesoda 10-15-2017 06:49 AM

Police officers allegedly refused service at a Texas Whataburger

funny how this is written... the 'allegedly' part is NEVER used when the bothers are crying about the po-lece :2 cents:

Police officers allegedly refused service at a Texas Whataburger

newB 10-15-2017 10:25 AM

Strapped for cash and got a gun? I know a place where there won't be any cops. :winkwink:

mineistaken 10-15-2017 10:40 AM

crime and anti police culture becoming mainstream PC.

OneHungLo 10-15-2017 10:54 AM

Why wasn't the kneeler fired on the spot??

mineistaken 10-15-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22037689)
Why wasn't the kneeler fired on the spot??

dat would be waciss

Barry-xlovecam 10-15-2017 11:36 AM

If you can refuse service in a public place to a uniformed police officer -- refusing service a guy wearing a MAGA hat or a guy wearing a BLM tshirt would be the same thing :2 cents: A person not protected by anti-discrimination laws.

mineistaken 10-15-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 22037719)
If you can refuse service in a public place to a uniformed police officer -- refusing service a guy wearing a MAGA hat or a guy wearing a BLM tshirt would be the same thing :2 cents: A person not protected by anti-discrimination laws.

In that case you can refuse service to certain races or genders and when confronted, just say that you refused because of the clothing item they wore? :winkwink:

Barry-xlovecam 10-15-2017 01:26 PM

No, not in the US.
You cannot discriminate by race, creed. religion or gender (and now by sexual orientation) in public places (not private clubs -- in many cases nor membership organizations -- in many cases). Those are the only legally prohibited acts.

The rest is company policy and/or state or local laws -- like health codes i.e.; ''shirts and shoes required for service'' or "over legal drinking age'' (bars, pups (liquor licenses).

Others have no special legal standing in the USA
You will not succeed intentionally twisting the law with your racist or bigot's intent. Think you are cute? Stay in slobovia

mineistaken 10-15-2017 01:42 PM

Let me repeat myself. My question was that if they could deny service to maga or blm hat owners, they can deny service to any clothing item owners. So that can be as an excuse to deny anyone...

Another story would be if they stated that they deny anyone with maga hats, but from your post it did not seem the case, same as with those cops, it did not seem that they had a rule that they deny cops and it was cashier/whomever who came up with that on the spot.

Oh and yeah, the usual libby "argument" of dass waciss!

GAMEFINEST 10-15-2017 02:14 PM

All bad
Texas style