GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I finally got TGPWP Mobile in beta. Just had to share a peek with you guys! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1047899)

Horny Dude 11-30-2011 11:18 AM

I finally got TGPWP Mobile in beta. Just had to share a peek with you guys!

After a month of testing, building and of course frustration I finally got TGPWP Mobile in beta. This is going to be so cool for those of you who want to offer a mobile version to your smart phone traffic. I'm sure you have all heard that mobile is big, well now you can serve up a mobile ready site to your traffic. This works with TGPWP, your desktop traffic gets the regular site and your mobile traffic gets the mobile site all on one WordPress install, no sub-domain stuff.

TGPWP Mobile Includes:
  • Administrator panel
  • Full control on advertising
  • Automatically sizes thumbs for mobile
  • Photoswipe Technology **This is Super Cool**

Test it out now on your phone. Scan the QR code above. I have tested it on IOS and Android devices. You find a bug let me know.

TGPWP V2.2 is going to be released this week. It's been set up to work with the mobile addon. If you have a previous version then you will need to upgrade for it to work with the mobile theme. I have also added some things into V2.2 that have been requested. This is still going to be a free download.

I have more theme designs coming for both TGPWP V2.2 and the mobile addon. I also have a totally different layout, right sidebar is coming, a few of you have been asking for it. Lot of stuff coming up I just had to share a peek of the mobile theme. Tell me what you guys think, what I need to do to get you to use it.

:thumbsup

EddyTheDog 11-30-2011 11:23 AM

Off topic sorry...

Does TGPWP behave well with WPMu?

Thanks

Fletch XXX 11-30-2011 11:26 AM

nice mobile promo.

Horny Dude 11-30-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 18595226)
Off topic sorry...

Does TGPWP behave well with WPMu?

Thanks

I have yet to test it on WPMu. It is on my list of things to do.

fris 11-30-2011 11:57 AM

will have to take it for a spin

EddyTheDog 11-30-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horny Dude (Post 18595345)
I have yet to test it on WPMu. It is on my list of things to do.

I will try it tonight ayway and send results tomorrow if that is ok....

Horny Dude 11-30-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 18595451)
I will try it tonight ayway and send results tomorrow if that is ok....

Yeah, that would be cool. Please make sure you test it with Version 2.1 that is available for download off my site. I will have Version 2.2 available soon, just need to package everything up and add some finishing touches.

Email me the results here: webmaster[at]tgpwp.com

Horny Dude 11-30-2011 07:26 PM

One bump for the night crew. Any feedback would be great, let me know what you guys want to see.

ExpliciteDesign 11-30-2011 07:38 PM

mobile is THE thing

oscer 11-30-2011 07:48 PM

And this is Free ?

alias 11-30-2011 07:56 PM

Looks legit, bumping so I remember to try it out.

Horny Dude 11-30-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oscer (Post 18596320)
And this is Free ?

Not sure yet, was thinking of making this a paid addon. TGPWP V2.2 original theme will always be free. I might package this up with a brand new layout that a couple of people have been asking for. Stay tuned for the announcement.

:thumbsup