GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Looking for producers in Budapest to shoot content (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1158179)

Tiesto 01-03-2015 06:08 AM

Looking for producers in Budapest to shoot content

Hi,

I am looking for a producer located in Hungary to shoot exclusive girl/girl content.

If you might be interested please send me a PM here or leave your contact details below and i will get back to you with more info.

Thanks!

MaDalton 01-03-2015 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiesto (Post 20345677)
Hi,

I am looking for a producer located in Hungary to shoot exclusive girl/girl content.

If you might be interested please send me a PM here or leave your contact details below and i will get back to you with more info.

Thanks!

Budapest, Brno, Prague - we work in these places and with all those girls - for 11 years now

sales at amazingcontent.com :)

Ramster 01-03-2015 06:22 AM

I'd recommend MaDalton, they can shoot pretty much anything. :)

MaDalton 01-03-2015 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 20345688)

Thanks Rob! Been also like 10 years that you became one of our first custom content clients :thumbsup

MaDalton 01-03-2015 10:01 AM

btw - PMs do only work after 30 posts or so - at least for now I cannot send you anything there

CaptainHowdy 01-03-2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 20345688)

There you go ...

American Psycho 01-03-2015 10:42 AM

Why only euro girls? Can shoot American girls for the same price...

RR Productions 01-03-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks!

Sometimes I come to Prague-Budapest but I'm based in Barcelona. If by chance sometime you wants contents with spanish girls let me know. I can show you my portfolio of works for several companies from Spain, US, Rusia, etc...

femdomdestiny 01-03-2015 03:36 PM

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks!

I have someone perfect for you. Sending him this thread, now.

Tiesto 01-04-2015 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaDalton (Post 20345684)
Budapest, Brno, Prague - we work in these places and with all those girls - for 11 years now

sales at amazingcontent.com :)

I like your content and style but i want to try and keep costs down as much as possible, and i believe you don't actually shoot the content but have a bunch of different photographers working for you?

I'd prefer to find a photographer that i can speak and work directly with, instead of going through middle man.

Tiesto 01-04-2015 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by American Psycho (Post 20345836)

The site is a euro site and already established.

Tiesto 01-04-2015 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Reid (Post 20345893)
Sometimes I come to Prague-Budapest but I'm based in Barcelona. If by chance sometime you wants contents with spanish girls let me know. I can show you my portfolio of works for several companies from Spain, US, Rusia, etc...

Hi Robin, I know of you from EBI. Is there many spanish models? Do they work for same price as hung/czech girls or cheaper? I might be interested.

Tom.K 01-04-2015 05:53 AM

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks!

Maybe you would be interested in material with hot and sexy Czech girls? If yes, my email is in signature.

Greg21st 01-04-2015 08:01 AM

Hi Tiesto,

I'm Gregory, producer form Budapest, and available for filming projects. I got my own studio and great relationships with model agencies to keep production costs under control.

see my site, with work samples and contact details at Brisk Media Pro

Cheers,

ps: Thanks Femdomdestiniy emailing this thred over to me.

MaDalton 01-04-2015 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiesto (Post 20346408)
I like your content and style but i want to try and keep costs down as much as possible, and i believe you don't actually shoot the content but have a bunch of different photographers working for you?

I'd prefer to find a photographer that i can speak and work directly with, instead of going through middle man.

If the question is whether i personally hold the camera: no, i don't.

But Bill Gates also doesn't program Windows himself anymore and sometimes it's better you have someone to "translate" between client and artist ;)

But unfortunately we're also interested in earning money, that is true.

CaptainHowdy 01-04-2015 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaDalton (Post 20346552)

No way! You're supossed to do it almost for free, we're a community.

American Psycho 01-04-2015 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by American Psycho (Post 20345836)

Did u miss this?
what is your budget per scene?

RR Productions 01-04-2015 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiesto (Post 20346411)
Hi Robin, I know of you from EBI. Is there many spanish models? Do they work for same price as hung/czech girls or cheaper? I might be interested.

there aren't as many as in Hungary but often appear very beautiful girls, generally cheaper except for a few girls who are already well known, simply because they have been shoot in Budapest for big companies

Tiesto 01-04-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg21st (Post 20346547)
Hi Tiesto,

I'm Gregory, producer form Budapest, and available for filming projects. I got my own studio and great relationships with model agencies to keep production costs under control.

Cheers,

ps: Thanks Femdomdestiniy emailing this thred over to me.

Hi Greg, The link to your site doesn't work. I added you to skype anyway.

Tiesto 01-04-2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by American Psycho (Post 20346570)
Did u miss this?
what is your budget per scene?

I replied to you already. I prefer to discuss budget in private.

Tiesto 01-04-2015 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom.K (Post 20346489)
Maybe you would be interested in material with hot and sexy Czech girls? If yes, my email is in signature.

Thanks for the offer but i already have a Czech photographer.

Tiesto 01-04-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Reid (Post 20346574)
there aren't as many as in Hungary but often appear very beautiful girls, generally cheaper except for a few girls who are already well known, simply because they have been shoot in Budapest for big companies

Ok cool. I may contact you later. :thumbsup

RR Productions 01-04-2015 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiesto (Post 20346972)
Ok cool. I may contact you later. :thumbsup

at your service :thumbsup

mikesouth 01-04-2015 06:43 PM

While MaDalton hasnt exactly been kind to me credit where it is due...thats your guy for what you want.

ReggieDurango 01-04-2015 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaDalton (Post 20346552)
If the question is whether i personally hold the camera: no, i don't.

But Bill Gates also doesn't program Windows himself anymore and sometimes it's better you have someone to "translate" between client and artist ;)

Bill who???

Tiesto, why is this the one response you didn't respond to?

JayAllan 01-04-2015 07:38 PM

I will be shooting in Hungary again this year. Let me know if my shooting style is similar to what you are looking for, and if so shoot me an email with some budget guidelines. :2 cents:

(also agree MaDalton is a great resource)

Jay Allan | Cinema :thumbsup

PS we also shoot in 4k

Greg21st 01-05-2015 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiesto (Post 20346961)
Hi Greg, The link to your site doesn't work. I added you to skype anyway.

thanks, I added you back on skyp, link should work now

Tiesto 01-06-2015 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReggieDurango (Post 20347022)
Bill who???

Tiesto, why is this the one response you didn't respond to?

I don't have much else to say to him? I mean why should i be paying middle man extra while he does nothing? I rather work directly with the actual photographer/producer that is going to shoot the stuff.

Tiesto 01-06-2015 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayAllan (Post 20347025)
I will be shooting in Hungary again this year. Let me know if my shooting style is similar to what you are looking for, and if so shoot me an email with some budget guidelines. :2 cents:

PS we also shoot in 4k

Hi Jay, thanks for the offer but this will be on going work, so just being in budapest once or twice a year isn't going to work.

Lykos 01-06-2015 02:08 AM

Madalton is your guy !

Struggle4Bucks 01-06-2015 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiesto (Post 20348291)
I don't have much else to say to him? I mean why should i be paying middle man extra while he does nothing? I rather work directly with the actual photographer/producer that is going to shoot the stuff.

Since when is paying a company with employees paying middle men?

MaDalton 01-06-2015 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiesto (Post 20348291)

i think you have this a little wrong but you seem set in that way so I will not force you into any discussion

i could have simply told you what it would cost if we did it and if someone else does it the same way but cheaper i'd be the last one to argue.

but i strongly resent that i am doing nothing for 10-12 hours a day :1orglaugh

edit: What Struggle said...

edit 2: and I could have shown a nice G/G/G video we just did with Zafira, Nesty and Nikky Thorne...

Tiesto 01-06-2015 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks (Post 20348455)
Since when is paying a company with employees paying middle men?

Well realistically speaking he isn't the middle man, but if you look at it from my point of view he is just a guy that found a client on a forum.

Now why should i pay him a extra 100euro every shoot? when he is pretty much doing nothing? I don't have anything aganist MaDalton, in fact he looks like a nice guy, but i don't make a million bucks a day like x-art or some other big network, so if i can save 100-200e per shoot it makes a big difference.

MaDalton 01-06-2015 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiesto (Post 20348524)
Well realistically speaking he isn't the middle man, but if you look at it from my point of view he is just a guy that found a client on a forum.

Now why should i pay him a extra 100euro every shoot? when he is pretty much doing nothing? I don't have anything aganist MaDalton, in fact he looks like a nice guy, but i don't make a million bucks a day like x-art or some other big network, so if i can save 100-200e per shoot it makes a big difference.

I can certainly see by now it's better you look for someone else, yeah

(you can also talk to me directly btw)

Good luck!

hadden 01-06-2015 08:08 AM

Hey baldy, post some content

kamionsofor 01-08-2015 03:36 AM

Hello,
I am from Hungary, Budapest.
I would like to get into this industry but I have 0 experience.
I have a lot of female contacts, and Im into everything regarding to this industry. If you have any questions about Budapest, or Hungarian woman, do not hesitate to contact me.

Mr-No 01-23-2015 05:44 AM

Hi Tiesto,
Sorry for being late with reply on your post, I was on short vacation.
I'm producer based in Budapest last 12 years. I shot a lot of g/g exclusive content for several different sites, from teen, up to high glam stuff.
Please hit me with details of job, so I can give you samples of similar work.
Thanks,
Mike Jay

fappingJack 01-23-2015 05:47 AM

Tossing up ��