GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Adult Domain/Website Auction Site (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1318782)

underdawg 10-19-2019 11:01 AM

Adult Domain/Website Auction Site

If I started a auction website dedicated to adult domain names & websites and charged $1 per listing with no commission per sale, would you think people would use it(Buyers & Sellers)?
I wouldn't be involved with any domain name/website swap transactions.

lordaRaG0n 10-19-2019 11:37 AM

Probably yes. I for one would if it's well done and secured.

emmasexytime 10-20-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underdawg (Post 22546235)
If I started a auction website dedicated to adult domain names & websites and charged $1 per listing with no commission per sale, would you think people would use it(Buyers & Sellers)?
I wouldn't be involved with any domain name/website swap transactions.

Problem is, why would someone use your site?

Adult websites and domains are almost impossible to sell now. :2 cents:

chakeda 10-20-2019 08:12 AM

Since flippa doesn't allow adult, I feel like you'd be filling a good niche.

lock 10-22-2019 12:26 AM

So after you secure adultdomains dot com talk then till then no one will find your ghost town.

j3rkules 10-23-2019 10:16 AM

If it were popular enough, then I think it is yes.

:winkwink:

domaindemon 02-11-2020 11:14 PM

Very good idea to only allow adult domains.
That would be the niche in itself

lock 02-12-2020 02:40 AM

Safe Platform for Sales of Apps, Domain Names, Domain Portfolios, Websites, Traffic & Services :: HuntingMoon.com (Beta) was a GFY site that was dedicated to selling adult domains now just sitting. There is more demand to sell adult than to buy. The official GFY domain threads were huntingmoon listings. The ones asking perhaps didn't know.

domaindemon 02-12-2020 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lock (Post 22607937)
Safe Platform for Sales of Apps, Domain Names, Domain Portfolios, Websites, Traffic & Services :: HuntingMoon.com (Beta) was a GFY site that was dedicated to selling adult domains now just sitting. There is more demand to sell adult than to buy. The official GFY domain threads were huntingmoon listings. The ones asking perhaps didn't know.

I remember HuntingMoon.com

But, I still think that an auction site like NameJet.com (for only adult domains) would work.
As long as there is always something new to look at, there would be visitors.
Important to always show the newest added domains at top on the homepage and not hidden under a bunch of inner pages like Flippa.com.

I would jump in on a joint venture on something like that.
But it has to be on the best domain available, and I dont think it is adultdomains.com because its too generic.
I actually inquired about a more brandable and suitable domain for the purpose yesterday.

Please contact me in PM if someone wants to take this one step further.

lock 02-13-2020 02:44 AM

Too generic you can start a business with something that exactly describes your business or you can make something that will rely completely on your own promotion. Branding might be the trend but can certainly assist having generic.

manilaagent 02-15-2020 04:37 AM

Yes think if you had a really good domain to start with you might have a chance .

adultchatpay 04-20-2020 04:47 AM

that is a hard market

Ghost Cash 04-28-2020 08:12 AM

I like the idea!

Kontemplado 06-03-2020 10:34 AM

How are domains and money transferred upon purchase on your website?