GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone here from MCProfits? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1303052)

coffeedude 08-31-2018 10:40 AM

Anyone here from MCProfits?

I'd like to chat with someone from MCProfits.com if there is anyone. Is this a good affiliate program? Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thank you!

NatalieK 08-31-2018 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeedude (Post 22329159)
I'd like to chat with someone from MCProfits.com if there is anyone. Is this a good affiliate program? Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thank you!

I can honestly say as a model with MC, the payouts are always on time, my site sells and has good retention, I know other models sites sell as I have signed them up myself and earn from them.

It´s simple to use, easy to generate FHG´s to the models or niche you want, download zips of vid clips or/& pics & locate the models you want to use on your system.

Hope this helps a little, honest words, a fantastic affiliate program :thumbsup

Qbert 08-31-2018 06:28 PM

I've been promoting them off and on. You have to be selective of which sites you choose to promote. Far too many don't do regular updates beyond the first month or two. Since updates are dated, it's pretty glaring on tours when there are huge gaps between updates.

I also tend to stick to known stars, but that's a personal preference.

cybermike 09-01-2018 02:02 PM

Anyone have luck with fancentro?

NatalieK 09-02-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybermike (Post 22329722)
Anyone have luck with fancentro?

bump for interesting question...

:thumbsup

moln4r 09-02-2018 10:56 PM

I referred 41 models since february, and 10 of them are "verified" and have sites with mc ,the stats show none of them made a single buck since... this is a bit strange for me, but it's possible of course.

Lana Kova 09-03-2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeedude (Post 22329159)

Thank you!

Good day!
My name is Lana, I am an affiliate manager at MCProfits. You can ask any questions about our affiliate program here or feel free to add me on Skype - sv_khramkova. I'll be happy to help you!

Grisey 09-03-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moln4r (Post 22330135)
I referred 41 models since february, and 10 of them are "verified" and have sites with mc ,the stats show none of them made a single buck since... this is a bit strange for me, but it's possible of course.

Want to name which sites man :) refferal stats could be fucked, wouldn't be the first or second or third time stats have been messed up there.

Sadly there ego about how many sites they host out weights the quality of them, most are turd.

Some good eggs in there tho that do sell, alot of traffic leaks also.