GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   5th floor of DC district court house sealed for secrect grand jury case (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1306876)

crockett 12-14-2018 10:59 AM

5th floor of DC district court house sealed for secrect grand jury case

I posted about this a few weeks ago and the case is still ongoing.. After the last one several indictments were handed out a few days later...

https://www.ajc.com/news/national-go...wL4gJKcS6nVJP/

This case has been fast tacked like no other case and its the same court house used by the Muller team.. Must be that super secrect plot to get Hillary...

..or perhaps they already have a grand jury for Trump..

Rochard 12-14-2018 11:05 AM

Indictments for Jared and trump jr.

crockett 12-14-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22381819)
Indictments for Jared and trump jr.

That would be my guess.

Bladewire 12-14-2018 11:21 AM

This is directly related to the Clinton Foundation testimony yesterday.

Due to the testimony yesterday they are indicting Huma Abedin, John Podesta, Hillary Clinton & Barack Hussein Obama for crimes against the state.

You heard it here first sssshhhhhh :winkwink:

crockett 12-14-2018 11:25 AM

Yeah.. Trump even had to fly back from his weekly vacation in FL to be at the WH today on Friday... Must be ready to lock up Hillary if he flew back... No way he'd ever work a weekend otherwise....

Also Trump Jr is in Canada stalking Hillary for a quick take down!

Bladewire 12-14-2018 11:38 AM

We can thank the new AJ Whitaker, he has been secretly meticulously taking on the Clinton mafia behind the scenes in total stealth mode. You people have no idea what's coming muahahahaha :evil-laug:evil-laug:evil-laug :winkwink:

Bladewire 12-14-2018 11:54 AM

Ok ok all kidding aside this Reddit today references an article from October on the same case where they said oral arguments are set for December 14th., Today

They are saying that Trump , and/or one, or more, of his children, has been indicted and it's been going through the courts and today are the oral arguments for the indictment(s).

Rochard 12-14-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22381840)
Ok ok all kidding aside this Reddit today references an article from October on the same case where they said oral arguments are set for December 14th., Today

They are saying that Trump , and/or one, or more, of his children, has been indicted and it's been going through the courts and today are the oral arguments for the indictment(s).

I see no reason why they cannot subpoena or indicted the President.

I understand the reasons behind protecting the President and other government officials from legal issues. We don't want the public to be able to file nonsense lawsuits on a regular basis with the only intention of taking up their time or costing them money. We need to shield our government officials from frivolous lawsuits. I get this.

However, this isn't a frivolous lawsuit. It's a two year investigation into crimes the President himself has committed.

No one is above the law.

Bladewire 12-14-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22381848)
I see no reason why they cannot subpoena or indicted the President.

I understand the reasons behind protecting the President and other government officials from legal issues. We don't want the public to be able to file nonsense lawsuits on a regular basis with the only intention of taking up their time or costing them money. We need to shield our government officials from frivolous lawsuits. I get this.

However, this isn't a frivolous lawsuit. It's a two year investigation into crimes the President himself has committed.

No one is above the law.

Interesting fact: Trump's schedule has been cleared all day today until functions tonight.

crockett 12-14-2018 12:49 PM

There are people arguing it could be about Pence....

Perhaps we will end up with President Pelosi.. oh man can you guys imagine how insane the nutters would go if that happened... if both Trump and Pence are indicted/impeached.. it would mean President Pelosi

Rochard 12-14-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22381853)
Interesting fact: Trump's schedule has been cleared all day today until functions tonight.

trump's schedule is always very light.

Mr Pheer 12-14-2018 01:25 PM

^^^ Look at those three idiots entertain themselves. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

crockett 12-14-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 22381881)
^^^ Look at those three idiots entertain themselves. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Ahh look its McQueer, no useful contribution as usual, just drible..

Acepimp 12-14-2018 01:30 PM

Nice tinfoil conspiracy theory, guys! 😂

Bladewire 12-14-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22381888)
Ahh look its McQueer, no useful contribution as usual, just drible..

Perfect name for him :1orglaugh:thumbsup

crockett 12-14-2018 01:39 PM

Ahh look the timing.. none of you retards posted for hours and now suddenly its like pre school let out..

Bladewire 12-14-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22381894)
Ahh look the timing.. none of you retards posted for hours and now suddenly its like pre school let out..

He's cycling through his fake nics thinking he's being sneaky and nobody will notice

He's the laziest alt right hate fake nic troll I've ever seen online.

crockett 12-14-2018 03:52 PM

I was thinking about this... Its been suggested that it could be Kelly, jr or Kushner but I no longer believe it will be any of those 3.

The reason is, this secrecy is at a level no normal person would get unless it was high stakes govt secret type stuff.. Let's face it, Jr, Kushner nor Kelly would be afforded this sort of protection.

However due to the fact we know it was Muller and the judge appointed by Trump has recused himself there are only 2 legitimate people this could be..

It's either Trump or the VP. I'm leaning a lot toward it being Pence, because he was handpicked by Manafort. Pence also had nothing on his schedule for today and was in DC. Also if it were Trump, Jr or Kushner Trump would be having Twitter meltdowns over it.

They are taking Pence down 1st then Trump.. Trump will not even be able to get another VP even if there is a time gap before he goes down, because to replace the VP it requires majority vote confirmation by both the House and the Senate.

We will see President Pelosi. I can't wait to see the rage..