GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   If you could invest $300 into something new (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1353760)

smuteditor 04-03-2022 10:28 PM

If you could invest $300 into something new

If you could invest $300 into something outside of your domain of expertise, what would it be?

Maybe it's something that is up and coming that piques your interest. It could possibly be something that you have been researching for a while and are ready to pull the trigger.

Krumatt 04-04-2022 08:01 AM

$300 would cover the setup of a new website and the first articles (If it's a blog). And that would mean a load of extra work on top of what I'm doing now and I'm already working 7 days a week, lol.

But anyway, I would invest in (a) website(s) that revolve around card games/trading card games, etc.
Nothing special and the main reason is that it kind of interests me so I wouldn't mind working with that as my job.
I'd like to have a website that is able to keep an eye on many sellers and find out for the user which ones sell a particular card or card-set the cheapest.

That would cost a whole lot more than 300 bucks, though.

Anyway, you can't just start a thread and not speak your mind, so how about you OP?

Sergio 04-04-2022 11:44 AM

ETH imho

smuteditor 04-04-2022 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krumatt (Post 22987443)
$300 would cover the setup of a new website and the first articles (If it's a blog). And that would mean a load of extra work on top of what I'm doing now and I'm already working 7 days a week, lol.

But anyway, I would invest in (a) website(s) that revolve around card games/trading card games, etc.
Nothing special and the main reason is that it kind of interests me so I wouldn't mind working with that as my job.
I'd like to have a website that is able to keep an eye on many sellers and find out for the user which ones sell a particular card or card-set the cheapest.

That would cost a whole lot more than 300 bucks, though.

Anyway, you can't just start a thread and not speak your mind, so how about you OP?

>card games

Is card games a big niche?

smuteditor 04-04-2022 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krumatt (Post 22987443)

Haha, okay you got me. I am immensely interested in affiliate marketing specifically using AI tech. This would be at the top of my interests, below are MANY more.

I was working in adult editing a while ago and recently came back around so I want to find alternate sources of income.

Krumatt 04-08-2022 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smuteditor (Post 22987812)
>card games

Is card games a big niche?

When thinking about niches I always pick something that interests me. "Can I make money with this?" is my second question.

I think card games are fun and I think there are ways to make money with it online. Is it a big niche? Not so much, but if you reach the right audience I'm sure it can be profitable.

Then again, most of us are here despite reading people say "Stay out of the adult niche, it's saturated, it's a dying niche!!" including me. And I'm still making money. So i guess it's good to go with your gut feeling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smuteditor (Post 22987814)
Haha, okay you got me. I am immensely interested in affiliate marketing specifically using AI tech. This would be at the top of my interests, below are MANY more.

I was working in adult editing a while ago and recently came back around so I want to find alternate sources of income.

Sounds good! That's kind of what I have in mind of I have ever a couple of thousand to invest in something new. I'm not a programmer myself and what I have in mind requires regular maintenance. Man I wish I studied programming when I was younger :1orglaugh

lock 04-10-2022 07:25 AM

I would be buying domains of my expertise as don't wont to gamble when can invest.

Publisher Bucks 04-11-2022 06:55 PM

MTG, Pokemon, etc are STILL huge and there are plenty of ways to monetize those types of websites.

Nerds will spend money on card games, especially the die hard uber nerds.

Sergio 04-12-2022 02:04 AM

You can try to buy a lottery in one of the countries of the European Union. Who knows...

helmuc 04-12-2022 08:12 AM

Would hire a VA for 1 month for some long-abandoned online project (have couple of them) :)

smuteditor 04-12-2022 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Publisher Bucks (Post 22990684)
MTG, Pokemon, etc are STILL huge and there are plenty of ways to monetize those types of websites.

Nerds will spend money on card games, especially the die hard uber nerds.

I wish that I knew more about this. During childhood and mostly now I hate games.

celandina 04-13-2022 07:09 AM

Buy a pair of nice Italian shoes :1orglaugh

SantaClause 04-20-2022 11:53 PM

it will be new creative website

adultchatpay 04-27-2022 01:51 PM

Buy BTC when its low, sell when its high.