GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business whitelabel and google (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1177925)

midfinger 11-03-2015 01:12 AM

whitelabel and google

Ok so google hates whitelabel's...or so I hear. What can be done? I like the concept. It seams free market to me. Everyone wins. I feel this is one of those screw google things and just sack up and push it. What do you think?

deonbell 11-03-2015 01:27 AM

Make blog posts and other websites point to pages in your white label. Cross fingers and hope user bookmarks or can remember you domain name.

Therealwini 11-03-2015 02:01 AM

As a white label dating provider I can say that if it is done cleverly, it won't influence your WL.

We have some people driving SEO traffic thru our platform and gets rank in first page of google, first few links with our white label solutions.

Your provider have to be aware and have a good policy in terms of duplicate and thin content.

Hit me up for some more precise info.

Cheers,

midfinger 11-03-2015 02:14 AM

deonbell...your right but I think also wrong. I am thinking is there a way without blackhat or spam to get it done. Not that blogs are bad...links and SEO and all I get that. But let's say for instance I have a bongo white label just cuz JFY is pushing bonga right now. How to push a bongo white label without getting fubar by google. Just an example I don't have a bonga white label.

H3x 11-03-2015 04:55 AM

Do what deonbell says, create a blog around amateur webcams and then embed the webcam from your whitelabel on the site and then simply link to it. It's what i do :)

DVTimes 11-03-2015 05:33 AM

Chaturbate wl seems to have a robot text to stop google searching them, which i presume does not help.

lezinterracial 11-03-2015 06:06 AM

If Bonga is the way you want to go, I notice they have an API. That may work with a White Label. Maybe create a sub-domain like cams.yoursite.com for your whitelabel and use the API on the root level to access the subdomain.

dannypcash 11-03-2015 06:43 AM

Hit me up and I will explain you what you can do about it :thumbsup

j3rkules 11-03-2015 05:17 PM

Create a website and link there your whitelabel.

Rochard 11-03-2015 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deonbell (Post 20623904)
Make blog posts and other websites point to pages in your white label. Cross fingers and hope user bookmarks or can remember you domain name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamHubpeople (Post 20623909)
As a white label dating provider I can say that if it is done cleverly, it won't influence your WL.

We have some people driving SEO traffic thru our platform and gets rank in first page of google, first few links with our white label solutions.

Your provider have to be aware and have a good policy in terms of duplicate and thin content.

Hit me up for some more precise info.

Cheers,

Good advice.

If you have a white label and it's the same as thousands of other sites, then you will suck at getting SEO traffic. However, if you customize your white label site and make it vastly different form all of the other white label sites on the system you should be fine.

I had a guy a few months ago who wanted to a senior dating site, no exp, and wanted to do SEO traffic. He went after a much lesser used search term related to senior dating and got the first spot on Google and made $1600 his first month. Score.

midfinger 11-03-2015 07:22 PM

I guess I didn't really think of it like that...and blogs are cheap and easy to make. Thanks guy's.

ErectMedia 11-03-2015 08:22 PM

If your relying on google for whitelabel traffic probably won't pan out so well. If you already have a network of sites simply linking to your white labels creates the traffic/sales so if a lack of search engine traffic not the end of the world. :2 cents: