GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Best cam site for revshare (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1329246)

AngryRacoon 06-11-2020 03:58 AM

Best cam site for revshare

Hey all,

So i have been doing some testing on revshare last month with not huge volumes, and we mainly tested Stripcash/Camspower/Bongacash, and we saw the Stripcash has the highest CVR regarding sales... Of the 63 verified leads, we got 6 sales with a EPC $0.037 of (we didn't optimize onze which ad set might perform better, its was just a overall test)

Of the 153 leads at Camspower we only had 5 sales with a EPC of $0.0122

Bongacash 25 leads at Bongacash we only had 3 sales with a EPC of $0.012

Yes EPC sucks big time, but that wasn't our goal... we just wanted to see which one has a higher CVR %, and thats clearly Stripcash! Now i wonder, would this be, because Stripcash has clearly more options where members can pay for? And would sites like Livejasmin be the same in that way, i don't think i would achieve such CVR % with Chaturbate for example...

Now i think i should just go for the ones with the most options where members are being attracted to, to pay for...

patadeperro 06-11-2020 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryRacoon (Post 22683364)
Hey all,

So i have been doing some testing on revshare last month with not huge volumes, and we mainly tested Stripcash/Camspower/Bongacash, and we saw the Stripcash has the highest CVR regarding sales... Of the 63 verified leads, we got 6 sales with a EPC $0.037 of (we didn't optimize onze which ad set might perform better, its was just a overall test)

Of the 153 leads at Camspower we only had 5 sales with a EPC of $0.0122

Bongacash 25 leads at Bongacash we only had 3 sales with a EPC of $0.012

Yes EPC sucks big time, but that wasn't our goal... we just wanted to see which one has a higher CVR %, and thats clearly Stripcash! Now i wonder, would this be, because Stripcash has clearly more options where members can pay for? And would sites like Livejasmin be the same in that way, i don't think i would achieve such CVR % with Chaturbate for example...

Now i think i should just go for the ones with the most options where members are being attracted to, to pay for...

You are speaking Chinese to most of the members in this forum, they mostly "make money" creating content and bitching about affiliates, so talking about EPC, CTR, Conversion rates is non-sense for them!!.

I think you should NOT assume anything if you are serious about your testing efforts, fir thing you should do is to standardize them example: same banner, same copy for 7 days sending traffic to site A, same banner, same copy for 7 days sending traffic to site B and so on and so forth, once you have those tests what you can do in order to know what elements from the sites are converting is to send your traffic to different pages on the site example:

Source of traffic A, Banner A, Copy A send to the home page.

Source of traffic A, Banner A, Copy A send to the Profile page of a specific webcam girl.

Source of traffic A, Banner A, Copy A send to a category.

You recalculate your numbers and you see what elements are being repeated in the pages that convert the best, what elements are erased, from there you can adjust your copy to explain to people what to do an example: Click the "Free membership button now" or, "Start chatting for Free for 30 days" things like that will give you an idea of the actions and reasons of why people will convert better on one site than the other BUT until you control all the elements (having your own site or Whitelabel you can customize), you will spend most of your time testing, measuring, testing again, etc...

kuprum 06-11-2020 06:15 AM

Did you try XLOVECASH with up to 35% revshare?

emmasexytime 06-12-2020 06:42 AM

try jerk :2 cents:

Kenko 06-12-2020 06:57 AM

Pussycash did well for me.
But very hard to compare unless testing consistently with huge traffic - it's so influenced by big spenders at different times

Brian mike 06-14-2020 04:55 AM

Quote:

thats clearly Stripcash

This. :thumbsup

jamesonjames 06-16-2020 06:34 AM

Quote:

and thats clearly Stripcash! Now i wonder

had different result with stripcash
maybe u can show some stat with geo split?

HiyasC 06-18-2020 02:08 PM

Cams.com has a Lifetime revshare you can test out that pays out up to 35%. Hit me up on skype at hiyasmcarr or email me at [email protected] and I can help you get set up :)

Lexi BongaCash 06-19-2020 03:23 AM

AnrgyRacoon, thank you for your feedback :)

I will be glad to help you to improve your results with BongaCash. Please, contact me to discuss details!

jscott 07-07-2020 11:31 AM

def Chaturbate & Stripcash imo :thumbsup

carlAce 07-07-2020 12:58 PM

Stripcash and Chaturbate for me but Chaturbate isn't that good for the past few months.

duk75 08-05-2020 06:14 AM

What is a CVR?

FapDude 08-05-2020 06:57 AM

You can find tips and tricks about the best cam program worth promoting on https://fapdude.com/affiliate-webmaster-tools/
Read it now, thank me later.

acwm.biz 08-25-2020 06:52 AM

@racoon, we pay 35% revshare lifetime cookies.

fring 09-12-2020 12:51 PM

For me chaturbate does greatly!

pin1988 09-13-2020 06:46 AM

Hi,
We are about to launch a new cam site, cherry.tv. We offer to affiliates 20% revshare, our affiliate program is cherrycash.com, lets talk about working together, feel free to add me on skype live:.cid.a29c27bbb7e1d895

BarryB 09-15-2020 01:29 AM

Tried Chaturbate?

AngryRacoon 09-18-2020 04:38 AM

Not going to try Chaturbate, reading a lot of negative messages about it on this forum and others that models steal away leads etc... Also the fact that Chaturbate doesnt have affiliate managers that i can reach by Skype isnt something i like...

Atm trying out Stripcash with a whitelabel, seems promissing.
Also will try Pussycash later

j3rkules 09-18-2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngryRacoon (Post 22737433)
Not going to try Chaturbate, reading a lot of negative messages about it on this forum and others that models steal away leads etc... Also the fact that Chaturbate doesnt have affiliate managers that i can reach by Skype isnt something i like...

Atm trying out Stripcash with a whitelabel, seems promissing.
Also will try Pussycash later

Sure there are lots of good alternatives.

:thumbsup

SZNY 11-12-2020 12:23 AM

Check out Pink Label, create your own cam site

We offer PPL and Rev Share :thumbsup

TurboB 11-12-2020 04:27 AM

Chaturbate does best, Stripcash looks promising.
Bongacash does not works.

Lexi BongaCash 11-12-2020 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smeklinis (Post 22771118)
Chaturbate does best, Stripcash looks promising.
Bongacash does not works.

Hello!
I contacted you. Let's discuss, and I will try to help to improve results with BongaCash.

TurboB 11-12-2020 08:06 AM

My Bongacash username differs from here. I sent traffic in the past to Bonga, got very bad results, so now did not trying again.

Can you tell me which kind , GEO etc traffic converts on Bongacash ?

dzhanova 11-12-2020 08:25 AM

thanks! we're proved the best.
anyone else, who wants to test Stripcash - I'm here :upsidedow

Lexi BongaCash 11-12-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smeklinis (Post 22771215)
My Bongacash username differs from here. I sent traffic in the past to Bonga, got very bad results, so now did not trying again.

Can you tell me which kind , GEO etc traffic converts on Bongacash ?

Conversion depends on many factors. As for geos, usually RU, US, European countries perform better. I can give some recommendations on traffic sources, let's talk via skype/email!