GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I'm calling Trump's running mate (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1195592)

MrMaxwell 05-04-2016 12:58 PM

I'm calling Trump's running mate

I may seem crazy for writing this and no one will believe me and I could very well be wrong but I'm saying he'll pick Carson
Am I wrong?
What could BE a better strategical play/move?

He's already got strong support from black voters believe me or not

mineistaken 05-04-2016 01:40 PM

Since it is customary and almost mandatory to play libby game (they care about races more than about a person) I can say that it won't be a white man (devil in libbies' eyes).

kane 05-04-2016 02:42 PM

I won't be shocked if it is a woman or a minority, but I don't think it will be Carson. The only reason I say that is he has said a few times he wants a VP with political experience and more connections in Washington.

Barry-xlovecam 05-04-2016 02:49 PM

Yes, brain surgeons with psychological problems are a big block of voters.

Joshua G 05-04-2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMaxwell (Post 20875493)
What could BE a better strategical play/move?

marco. he can speak spanish & counterpoint that duesche jorge ramos & can rally the florida vote. there are more hispanics than blacks & they are more open minded voters unlike blacks who auto-vote dem if they bother to show up at all.

:2 cents:

Robbie 05-04-2016 03:17 PM

Kasich could gain him Ohio in the general election.

mikesouth 05-04-2016 03:30 PM

I see kasich as the logical choice even if christie did all but suck trumps dick trying to get it

The most fun choice would be if he chose bernie

Gerco 05-04-2016 03:38 PM

He'll blow everyones minds and pick Sanders.

Rochard 05-04-2016 04:02 PM

I hope he picks Palin. It would be the best TV since.... the beginning of time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerco (Post 20875793)
He'll blow everyones minds and pick Sanders.

I never thought of this. That would be interesting, and might give him a chance to beat Clinton.

kane 05-04-2016 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 20875760)
Kasich could gain him Ohio in the general election.

If I had to bet, I would bet he chooses Kasich. Ohio is likely going to play a big role in the election.

Phillipmcd1 05-04-2016 04:36 PM

Susana Martinez

BergyK 05-04-2016 05:06 PM

Ricky Rubio

arock10 05-04-2016 05:19 PM

Hispanic female from florida

Horatio Caine 05-04-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arock10 (Post 20875916)
Hispanic female from florida

Ricky Martin !!!

http://static.socialitelife.com/uplo...02-600x450.jpg

MrMaxwell 05-04-2016 06:16 PM

No, there's no way he would pick a Spanish person because all of the Spaniards (and maybe even black people) would think "oh look at this, the Spanish guy is in the subservient role" .... I don't think that'd look good .. It's not the same thing with a black running mate, though, and my logic for that is - there was a huge wave of trying to convince everyone "trump hates spanish people", it was not a huge wave of "trump hates black people"
That, I think, would make people okay with a black running mate, believe me or not
The only thing anyone ever came up with to support trump not liking black people was "trump is racist and I can't explain why I think that"

Some think that soros (I don't even know who that is) funded all of the anti trump protesters .. hell if I know .... but the common theme for these protesters is, think something for no reason and get real mad at trump and tell everyone he is racist

Meanwhile since trump said, hey, let's stop all of the undesirable immigration, bam- everyone turned that into HE HATES MEXICANS (some people believed in, many don't at this point but some still do)

Sanders would be an AWESOME pick because it'd REALLY fucking explode some minds FOR SURE and SHAKE SHIT UP on BOTH sides of the aisle, but when I thought of that I realized that he DOES have to play nice boy with some of the fuck*****s in the party he's chosen (he's not stupid, I think he knows that he HAS to play at least a LITTLE nice with the white tie people- especially if elected)

I just think with the already unheard of amount of support from black people for a republican candidate, and with Carson being so well educated and making so much sense, and since he LIKES trump... bam.. there's the running mate

Well, I mean to say, not unheard of - just in memorable history - we forget how and who and who started the republican party, don't we? Some say it was all a money thing but .... ah .. there's no question as to how the party started (as it were :)

Meanwhile, many many women cannot stand hillry if they have any sense, what human being could POSSIBLY be stupid enough to support hillery, anyway, and many of the women do have the sense since women are not stupid, so I think they will be more trusting of trump if his running mate is a "minority"

I say
TRUMP / CARSON

PS: I cannot BELIEVE that I am supporting a candidate. I hope they don't do to him what has happened to others similar to him. Even if that does happen he's shaken things up in a BIG WAY. For sure.

dyna mo 05-04-2016 06:29 PM

I'll guess he'll go with a congresswoman, Republican...vp's tasked with presiding over the Senate, so a female Republican senator.

Perhaps Joni Ernst.

JJ Gold 05-04-2016 07:43 PM

He needs someone with DC knowledge but not much of a record or baggage. Rubio is perfect and he speaks Spanish so he can tell Mexico how to make out the check.

Rochard 05-04-2016 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Gold (Post 20876042)
He needs someone with DC knowledge but not much of a record or baggage. Rubio is perfect and he speaks Spanish so he can tell Mexico how to make out the check.

I liked Rubio. I also think he would be a good choice for Trump.

TheDynasty 05-04-2016 09:58 PM

Chris Christie

2MuchMark 05-04-2016 10:58 PM

I heard tonight he's considering Carson too. I'm hoping he goes for Palin but he can't be that nuts... can he?

Sarah Palin sounds like she's already working on the sales pitch:

https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin/...4183184288588/

And also this:
Donald Trump’s running mate? Here are 22 possibilities. | The Charlotte Observer

MrMaxwell 05-05-2016 06:37 AM

A lot of bad things have happened in the past few decades, for sure.
Natural disasters, pestulance, war, riots, fires, hurricanes, tornados, tsunami waves, oil spills, democrats and republicans, just to name a few.
But that would be the last straw

If Trump chose sarah palin as a running mate
I would want to just give up

On the country
On life
On all of my ambitions
On everything

Forever
:(

MaDalton 05-05-2016 06:45 AM

gotta be somebody who has no plans for any political career after the elections

if the GOP hates Trump that much, any of his accomplices are burnt forever if this goes wrong