GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Best Converting CPA Mainstream Sponsor I've Ever Tried (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1021394)

Coup 05-06-2011 01:38 AM

Best Converting CPA Mainstream Sponsor I've Ever Tried

Big Thumbs Up To PeerFly

They Pay like clock work and pay like a motherfucker!

If you do mainstream.. definitely give these guys a try!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN PEERFLY

Coup 05-06-2011 01:39 AM

Coup 05-06-2011 01:59 AM

payout info:

Listed below is all our available payment schedules, methods, requirements, and fees. Highlighted rows indicate the schedule/method you're currently on. To request a daily payment paid within 8 hours or 3 days, see below. To request a schedule other than an early payment, please contact your affiliate manager. NOTE: We will not automatically place you in any of these schedules. Payment schedules changes are granted upon request and approval by your affiliate manager and our compliance team!

Schedule Payment Info Requirements
Daily Within 8 hours (22% fee) or 3 days (17% fee). 17-22% fee, must pass quality traffic, $50 threshold.
Net30 Last day of the month for the previous months earnings. $50 threshold.
Net15 15th of the month for the previous months earnings. Earn at least $500/month.
Net7 7th of the month for the previous months earnings. Earn at least $2,000/month.
Bi-Weekly Every Wednesday for earnings 15 days ago and prior. Earn at least $4,000/month.
Weekly Every Wednesday for earnings accumulated from the week prior. Earn at least $10,000/month.

start getting paid - click here

HighlyIntoxicated 05-08-2011 08:25 AM

Do you know how long it takes them to approve traffic so that it is qualified for daily payouts?

Coup 05-08-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HighlyIntoxicated (Post 18118214)
Do you know how long it takes them to approve traffic so that it is qualified for daily payouts?

I don't know. Ask support I guess

Agent 488 05-08-2011 09:15 AM

how you driving traffic?

Coup 05-08-2011 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent 488 (Post 18118278)
how you driving traffic?

here's one of the ways

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1021505

TheDoc 05-09-2011 07:02 AM

I would have promoted them but they require a gov id to complete the account setup... so that ended that.

Agent 488 05-09-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDoc (Post 18120216)
I would have promoted them but they require a gov id to complete the account setup... so that ended that.

not giving them my ssn. any other good cpa networks?

CyberHustler 05-09-2011 02:33 PM

cpalead is one I use that also pays like clockwork and pays very well. I never got approved for peerfly and never bothered trying again.

CyberHustler 05-10-2011 08:34 AM

:thumbsup for more...

Coup 05-17-2011 11:24 AM

http://www.lukepeerfly.com/peerfly-p...r-applications

here's more info on applying for a publisher account with peerfly :)

:thumbsup:thumbsup

Coup 05-17-2011 04:05 PM

I mentioned in my introduction post that I want to do a complete walk through of the PeerFly publisher interface. Well, a good place to start would be the publisher application.

Each person who wants to work with us at PeerFly is required to complete a publisher application before they are given access to our offers/links. We have had over 35,000 people apply to become PeerFly publishers since December, 2008. We require quite a bit of information from the user on the application because it helps us weed out fraudulent publishers. We require a complete profile of each applicant (name, address, phone number, date of birth, etc.) and each applicant is required to complete the following verification steps:

E-mail verification – a link it sent to the e-mail used on the application and the applicant must click the link to show that they own the e-mail.
Phone verification – an automated call is made to the applicants phone on their profile and they must enter the PIN given to them to show that is their phone number.
ID verification (US/CA) – the applicant must upload a copy of their state ID or passport so we can verify that the information they have provided on their application is accurate.
The application process is automated at PeerFly and you are not required to do a phone interview to be approved. Our publisher application is located right on our homepage at PeerFly.com.

How long does it take for your application to be approved?
One of the number one reasons publishers call me is to check on the status of their application. Typically, all applications are reviewed by our approvals team within 24-48 hours of all the verification steps being completed. Applications do not appear on our pending list until all verification steps have been completed.

Does PeerFly require a website to be approved?
No, we do not require that you own or operate a website in order for your application to be reviewed. There are three slots on the application where you can enter website or landing page URLs that you own, but it is not required.

How can I expedite the application approval process?
The only way to speed up our application approval process is to e-mail Charlie and ask him to have your application reviewed ASAP. Otherwise, it will be reviewed in the order it is received. You can find Charlie’s contact information on our PeerFly contact page.

I think that pretty much covers the publisher application process at PeerFly. If you want to be approved into our affiliate network provide honest and accurate information on your application and be willing to put forth and effort to make some money. Otherwise, try somewhere else.

Click here to sign up!

Coup 05-17-2011 04:32 PM

read the information then sign up under me, it will improve your chances of getting approved

icq me the email you signed up with and I'll have them approve you

5 67 68 61 33

Blazing 05-30-2011 09:02 AM

thanks for the info

cooldude7 05-30-2011 09:56 AM

i just sent them 2nd email for approval, will c how it goes., for my movie site., as i have removed all copyright material.
if it wont work out then ill probably flip the site.

Fabien 06-01-2011 05:33 AM

Keep us posted

HighlyIntoxicated 06-04-2011 01:53 PM

I was on www.icefilms.info today, a movie/tv show streaming site, and noticed they had ads up from doubleclick.net, which is run by google.

You should look into that.

O MARINA 06-07-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 18113028)
Big Thumbs Up To PeerFly

They Pay like clock work and pay like a motherfucker!

If you do mainstream.. definitely give these guys a try!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN PEERFLY

good to know :thumbsup

PostWhore 06-16-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent 488 (Post 18121344)
not giving them my ssn. any other good cpa networks?

I can hook you up with a bad ass deal on mundomedia.com

Interested?

Highest Def 06-17-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 18146825)
I mentioned in my introduction post that I want to do a complete walk through of the PeerFly publisher interface. Well, a good place to start would be the publisher application.

Each person who wants to work with us at PeerFly is required to complete a publisher application before they are given access to our offers/links. We have had over 35,000 people apply to become PeerFly publishers since December, 2008. We require quite a bit of information from the user on the application because it helps us weed out fraudulent publishers. We require a complete profile of each applicant (name, address, phone number, date of birth, etc.) and each applicant is required to complete the following verification steps:

E-mail verification ? a link it sent to the e-mail used on the application and the applicant must click the link to show that they own the e-mail.
Phone verification ? an automated call is made to the applicants phone on their profile and they must enter the PIN given to them to show that is their phone number.
ID verification (US/CA) ? the applicant must upload a copy of their state ID or passport so we can verify that the information they have provided on their application is accurate.
The application process is automated at PeerFly and you are not required to do a phone interview to be approved. Our publisher application is located right on our homepage at PeerFly.com.

How long does it take for your application to be approved?
One of the number one reasons publishers call me is to check on the status of their application. Typically, all applications are reviewed by our approvals team within 24-48 hours of all the verification steps being completed. Applications do not appear on our pending list until all verification steps have been completed.

Does PeerFly require a website to be approved?
No, we do not require that you own or operate a website in order for your application to be reviewed. There are three slots on the application where you can enter website or landing page URLs that you own, but it is not required.

How can I expedite the application approval process?
The only way to speed up our application approval process is to e-mail Charlie and ask him to have your application reviewed ASAP. Otherwise, it will be reviewed in the order it is received. You can find Charlie?s contact information on our PeerFly contact page.

I think that pretty much covers the publisher application process at PeerFly. If you want to be approved into our affiliate network provide honest and accurate information on your application and be willing to put forth and effort to make some money. Otherwise, try somewhere else.

Click here to sign up!

I prefer this to LinkShare's approach. Instant approval, so I add some banners and links and a few days later they terminate the account with no reason other than TOS violation. This is on a 100% legit site too so I have no idea what's up their ass.

Anyway, I have had PeerFly bookmarked for a while so I will signup under you and see how it goes.

Coup 06-18-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highest Def (Post 18223249)
I prefer this to LinkShare's approach. Instant approval, so I add some banners and links and a few days later they terminate the account with no reason other than TOS violation. This is on a 100% legit site too so I have no idea what's up their ass.

Anyway, I have had PeerFly bookmarked for a while so I will signup under you and see how it goes.

you should be approved and ready to go. :thumbsup

Highest Def 06-18-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 18224957)
you should be approved and ready to go. :thumbsup

Not yet. I verified everything and sent in my I.D. but it still says up to 3 days to be approved.

Coup 06-18-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highest Def (Post 18225035)
Not yet. I verified everything and sent in my I.D. but it still says up to 3 days to be approved.

Sorry someone else was approved and I assumed it was you. You should be up and running soon enough though :)

wdsguy 06-20-2011 12:03 AM

If you are serious about mainstream there are much better cpa networks with exclusive offers/higher payouts.

Coup 06-20-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdsguy (Post 18227149)
If you are serious about mainstream there are much better cpa networks with exclusive offers/higher payouts.

do they pay you when ever you want how ever you want it paid to you at the click of a button and have PPS offers of up to $130 ?

Agent 488 06-20-2011 05:04 PM

cpa is for mexicans.

Coup 06-21-2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent 488 (Post 18229045)
cpa is for mexicans.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh
they have PPS for the good strong aryans out there too ya know. :)

Highest Def 07-02-2011 12:46 AM

How does this look? FreebieReward.com

Highest Def 07-05-2011 10:20 PM

I don't know man. An email to my rep took 3 days to get a reply that consisted of 3 words as an answer to a handful of questions. A couple of tries at their live support on the rare occasion that it's actually online and as soon as I send my question they go offline. I also did a couple test signups and nothing shows in my stats.

Coup, could you shoot me an email at the address in my sig. I'm signed up under you so I'd like to make us both some money if I could get a couple of my concerns sorted.

CyberHustler 07-05-2011 10:22 PM

cpalead and leadbolt are far superior to peerfly...

HighlyIntoxicated 07-06-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedi (Post 18263132)
cpalead and leadbolt are far superior to peerfly...

There are tons of horror stories about cpa lead, but I have pushed a few thousand through them.

Coup 07-07-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highest Def (Post 18263130)
I don't know man. An email to my rep took 3 days to get a reply that consisted of 3 words as an answer to a handful of questions. A couple of tries at their live support on the rare occasion that it's actually online and as soon as I send my question they go offline. I also did a couple test signups and nothing shows in my stats.

That's strange about the email thing. is Luke your rep? When on the rare occasion that I've had some questions for him he usually replies within a day or so.

E-mail: [email protected]
Blog: LukePeerFly.com
Twitter: @LukePeerFly
AIM S/N: LukePeerFly
Phone: 888-400-4359 ext. 585

Your problem with the test sign ups could be that your account hasn't been appoved yet for whatever reason. you can check your approval status in your profile.
https://peerfly.com/members/profilenew.php

Highest Def 07-08-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 18267813)
That's strange about the email thing. is Luke your rep? When on the rare occasion that I've had some questions for him he usually replies within a day or so.

Your problem with the test sign ups could be that your account hasn't been appoved yet for whatever reason. you can check your approval status in your profile.

Yeah, it was Luke and I am approved. I'm probably moving on at this point once I make time to re-work that site.

mike1k 08-01-2011 05:35 AM

is it for US only

Coup 08-03-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike1k (Post 18321076)
is it for US only

luke {a t} peerfly . com

will be glad to discuss it with you! :)

adbash 08-16-2011 02:43 AM

I think when someone has traffic from Eastern Europe it won't be as much profitable as I think, it will be nice to have there some list of sponsors

mightyjoe 09-09-2011 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 18329364)
luke {a t} peerfly . com

will be glad to discuss it with you! :)

may i know if they are okay with movie site that have a content(movies) streaming from novamov, videoweed, uploadables, etc.

thanks

Coup 09-10-2011 10:04 AM

That's not a question I can answer with any degree of certainty. You will definitely have to discuss that with them. :)

mightyjoe 09-12-2011 05:00 AM

leadbolt people from digitalpoint board hooked me up. let see hows my site goes with them.

enginecash2 09-16-2011 10:15 AM

Great! Thanks for a nice CPA network, i will try it ;)

beks001 09-20-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 18113030)

And what might this be from...and the traffic as well? Hahaha :) Worth a shot right....

shimmy2 09-29-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 18267813)

just signed up Luke check ur email

facialfreak 10-21-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 18146892)
read the information then sign up under me, it will improve your chances of getting approved

icq me the email you signed up with and I'll have them approve you

5 67 68 61 33

I dont use ICQ ... do you have skype or AIM?
I am signing up under you as we speak ...

flaunt 10-23-2011 09:04 PM

Peerfly links are blocked on facebook, so I don't use them much.

blonda80 10-28-2011 03:29 AM

you may try cpalead if you are willing to lose all the traffic & money and get the account banned for no reason given
shitty support!

KreditMe 11-29-2011 09:35 AM

i just sent them 2nd email for approval, will c how it goes., for my movie site., as i have removed all copyright material.
if it wont work out then ill probably flip the site.

k_rock 11-30-2011 01:58 PM

If anyone wants to join MUNDOmedia let me know, I'm an affiliate manager. We have a shit ton of adult dating and male enhancement offers if you have the traffic.

Heads up we're on net15 pay-out but if you can generate $2,500/week we'll wire weeklies. Cheers.

k_rock 11-30-2011 02:08 PM

I'll most definitely hook up the pay-outs or beat any payout you have on an offer that we also have.

First time whoreing myself on a message board. I feel dirty.

adultflash 12-17-2011 10:18 AM

Thanks for the info