GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Webmaster Q & Fuckin' A (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Mobile redirect to increase income? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1142784)

shemaleheaven 06-10-2014 12:10 PM

Mobile redirect to increase income?

My website (shemaleheaven[dot]xxx) gets about 18,000 unique visitors and 92,000 pageviews a day and i was wondering if it is smart to redirect my mobile traffic to increase my income. I now make around $25 a day (too low?) using Juicyads and Exoclick. The mobile traffic is around 35% and they now just see the website with the normal ads and a one-time popunder.

If it is smart to redirect, any suggestions or should I stick with either Juicy or Exoclick for that part as well?

michaelcee 06-10-2014 12:27 PM

Yes you should certainly redirect your mobile traffic, even if it's just for a few weeks to test your income. Pretty much 60 - 80% of my daily income on juicy ads is due to mobile traffic. Try it, it's great. If you don't like it, delete it after.

shemaleheaven 06-10-2014 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelcee (Post 20119107)
Yes you should certainly redirect your mobile traffic, even if it's just for a few weeks to test your income. Pretty much 60 - 80% of my daily income on juicy ads is due to mobile traffic. Try it, it's great. If you don't like it, delete it after.

Does this impact the traffic to the website? It mostly all organic and don't want to make a 'mistake' and see my traffic go down as a result of this. And should I use Juicyads or a mix that I've read a lot about (juicyads and sexgoesmobile)?

michaelcee 06-10-2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemaleheaven (Post 20119149)
Does this impact the traffic to the website? It mostly all organic and don't want to make a 'mistake' and see my traffic go down as a result of this. And should I use Juicyads or a mix that I've read a lot about (juicyads and sexgoesmobile)?

Well I've been using it and I've not had any drop in traffic. And for your second question I can only account for using juicyads. I'm sure there are methods and such but just on it's own it's doing me quite well.

bigPunk 06-10-2014 01:24 PM

I am joining the question.
I also get about %25-30 of my visits through mobile... is google "OK" with redirecting mobile traffic with JuicyAds?

CPA-Rush 06-10-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemaleheaven (Post 20119074)
My website (shemaleheaven[dot]xxx) gets about 18,000 unique visitors and 92,000 pageviews a day and i was wondering if it is smart to redirect my mobile traffic to increase my income. I now make around $25 a day (too low?) using Juicyads and Exoclick. The mobile traffic is around 35% and they now just see the website with the normal ads and a one-time popunder.

If it is smart to redirect, any suggestions or should I stick with either Juicy or Exoclick for that part as well?

https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=20116250&postcount=2

wouter112 06-10-2014 10:35 PM

What are your top GEOS? (From which countries is your traffic coming from?)

johnny_d 06-10-2014 11:39 PM

The best thing you can to, these days, is to sign up to Plugrush, and set alternate url for mobile redirection to Juicy Ads, with text link from Sex Goes Mobile at the end.

This way you are not wasting any mobile traffic, and 100% of it gets sold. Your revenue increases anywhere between 10 and 20%.

Another thing you can do, is to try Sex goes Mobile for mobile traffic redirection, by itself. Good countries, like Austria, Germany, USA, UK (and other), convert really well. You may end up making more than with Plugrush and Juicy Ads.

I use Sex Goes Mobile by itself on 65-70% of my sites. Chaining urls is good too...

shemaleheaven 06-11-2014 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wouter112 (Post 20119727)
What are your top GEOS? (From which countries is your traffic coming from?)

28% US
7% UK
5% Brazil
5% Germany
4% France
4% Italy
4% and lower from countries like Canada..

shemaleheaven 06-11-2014 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny_d (Post 20119771)
The best thing you can to, these days, is to sign up to Plugrush, and set alternate url for mobile redirection to Juicy Ads, with text link from Sex Goes Mobile at the end.

This way you are not wasting any mobile traffic, and 100% of it gets sold. Your revenue increases anywhere between 10 and 20%.

Another thing you can do, is to try Sex goes Mobile for mobile traffic redirection, by itself. Good countries, like Austria, Germany, USA, UK (and other), convert really well. You may end up making more than with Plugrush and Juicy Ads.

I use Sex Goes Mobile by itself on 65-70% of my sites. Chaining urls is good too...

But if I use one of these, let's say sexgoesmobile, can my visitors still reach the website or are they always redirected away (decrease in traffic, views etc.)? Isn't there something like Website->Redirect->Website ?

johnny_d 06-11-2014 07:04 AM

I am sure there is a way to do it (some kind of script or rule in .htaccess file), but I've never heard about anything like that.

If you add Sex Goes Mobile, it will always redirect people to a different website... and you get paid.

MrDicB 06-13-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigPunk (Post 20119184)
I am joining the question.
I also get about %25-30 of my visits through mobile... is google "OK" with redirecting mobile traffic with JuicyAds?

Nope. It's called cloaking and it can get you banned by Google. Up until recently, Google hadn't been really enforcing it. You'd really only get pinched if someone complained or something else on your site caused it to get flagged for a manual review, however just this week, Google announced that they're starting to crack down on faulty mobile redirects: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogsp...redirects.html

oppoten 06-13-2014 07:09 PM

Google banned sites using Plugrush mobile redirects. I imagine they'd do the same with Juicy, even if they haven't got round to it yet.

Markul 06-14-2014 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppoten (Post 20123761)
Google banned sites using Plugrush mobile redirects. I imagine they'd do the same with Juicy, even if they haven't got round to it yet.

Oh they have and they are. Anyone redirecting mobile traffic these days might get a warning before they are removed from SERPS. Most just get removed and then have to do a manual reconsideration request.

Doing any type of redirect in 2014 is a HUGE risk. So do not redirect visitors of any kind, instead create responsive websites that adapt to the device people are using.

bluebook18 06-14-2014 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markul (Post 20123960)
Oh they have and they are. Anyone redirecting mobile traffic these days might get a warning before they are removed from SERPS. Most just get removed and then have to do a manual reconsideration request.

Doing any type of redirect in 2014 is a HUGE risk. So do not redirect visitors of any kind, instead create responsive websites that adapt to the device people are using.

what he said :thumbsup

Kafka 06-14-2014 03:53 PM

Any redirect can have influence on your Google ranking. Google doesn't like redirects. It is a risk for sure, certainly if you redirect to another domain because it is a bad user experience.

Focus 06-15-2014 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markul (Post 20123960)

Totally right, don't redirect your mobile or you'll regret it :2 cents:

AJ_NETWORK 06-15-2014 09:43 PM

If you have a lot of SE traffic don't do it or you'll soon be kissing it goodbye.

Nicole W2M 06-16-2014 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemaleheaven (Post 20119074)

I believe that that best ( and more profitable ) solution is to redirect your traffic directly to a service that will monetize it. We ( w2mobile ) we can monetize your traffic directly in more than 12 countries , while we offer various fallback solutions for the rest geos. Feel free to contact me, to provide you more infos about the money that you can earn with mobile services.

shemaleheaven 06-17-2014 02:09 AM

Thanks everybody for the answer to my question. I don't want to take the risk of Google banning me so I will design a responsive website with mobile ads. Thnx.

xxxtubers 06-18-2014 10:53 AM

I redirect mobile visitors directly to cam sites because my videos don't work for mobiles, will let the gfy members know when I get google banned. But last year I had the plugrush redirection. They redirect the visitors directly to site which downloaded apps without asking. I think that's not gentle and google does fine with banning.

MrDeiz 06-19-2014 01:20 AM

it makes more sense to send it to mobile paysites like http://www.signbucks.com/sites/list/opt/282-mobile rather than redirect (google penalty, etc)
there're many mob shemale sites as well

vivierotiek 06-18-2015 02:35 AM

I have a website being banned in 2014 for using bitterstrawberry mobile redirects.

Can someone please explain how to gain money with mobile traffic without Google ban?

Please share your thoughts about how you make money with mobile visitors or do you have a smart way redirecting a mobile service without Google ban?

Thank you!

DonJon69 06-19-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivierotiek (Post 20501355)
I have a website being banned in 2014 for using bitterstrawberry mobile redirects.

Can someone please explain how to gain money with mobile traffic without Google ban?

Please share your thoughts about how you make money with mobile visitors or do you have a smart way redirecting a mobile service without Google ban?

Thank you!

I had to stop redirecting my mobile because all my sites got delisted by google.
Place the redirect code on a domain you don't care about getting organic traffic from google and have the mobile redirect code on that site. Then send traffic to it,.

anishrip23 06-20-2015 01:54 AM

You can if you want your website for just few days.
Otherwise don't use mobile redirects as your website will get deindexed from google.

If you want to spam then go for it. There is good money in mobile redirects. Use juicyads if you will do plugrush rates are too low these days.

Otherwise i will recommend you to join affiliate networks in your niche for ppl, pps and revenue share.
BTW, are you getting your traffic from search engine?