GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Self-starter and webcam site promoter (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1147751)

Jet Set Cat 08-14-2014 11:47 PM

Self-starter and webcam site promoter

Wanted: Self-starter and webcam site promoter to assist with redevelopment (in progress) of long established webcam site connecting people to our services. As a promoter you will receive starting compensation based on experience in the industry as well as social network you already have or develop somewhere in the vicinity of $1,000.00 weekly.
This employment opportunity is a continuous full time position with increases based on sales volume limited only by your promotional and networking skills. I know the webcam business well and will provide all the necessary ingredients to make this happen just looking for the right person to put it motion.

Please respond with a brief summary of your experience (professional or otherwise) and direct contact info - email and/or telephone.

Jamby1695 at hotmail dot com

ICQ 445830829

Zeiss 08-15-2014 01:36 AM

I have someone, who can do this. Hit me up.

Jet Set Cat 08-15-2014 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 20193071)
I have someone, who can do this. Hit me up.

POW! BAM! WHAM! SMACK!

Will that do it?

Zeiss 08-15-2014 04:40 AM

You do not see my contact details on my public profile? Weird... Hit me up, tell me more, so I can tell you, if they can do it or not. Just making sure all is fine and if I got you right. Thanks!

Jet Set Cat 08-15-2014 05:12 AM

Give me a few minutes and I'll send you the details.

Zeiss 08-15-2014 05:28 AM

Sure thing! I will be around...

NickBaer 08-15-2014 09:56 AM

I would like to work with a US or EU cam studio, that has a Guys section... I've seen too many male cam models who just sit there fully clothed, waiting for someone to pay big amounts for 1:1. Males on CB and other sites put on better shows, and teasers, and earn hundreds with group shows.

I would consult on-site. Enquiries welcomed.

Jet Set Cat 08-15-2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet Set Cat (Post 20193036)
Wanted: Self-starter and webcam site promoter to assist with redevelopment (in progress) of long established webcam site connecting people to our services. As a promoter you will receive starting compensation based on experience in the industry as well as social network you already have or develop somewhere in the vicinity of $1,000.00 weekly.
This employment opportunity is a continuous full time position with increases based on sales volume limited only by your promotional and networking skills. I know the webcam business well and will provide all the necessary ingredients to make this happen just looking for the right person to put it motion.

Please respond with a brief summary of your experience (professional or otherwise) and direct contact info - email and/or telephone.

Jamby1695 at hotmail dot com

ICQ 445830829

Should read Jamby1695 at live dot com