GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Ok so who do I have to blow around here - (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1151225)

Tam 10-02-2014 07:18 PM

Ok so who do I have to blow around here -

To get a fucking job -

I am in this industry (pun intended) for 16+ years and have done just about everything that can be done in it at one point or another - I've attracted and taken out a great many scammers - I've handled those hard to handle members and taken care of tasks none of you want to handle on your own - I've done it all - the only things I DO NOT do is design and write scripts and programs but I can run and manage them perfectly!!

I've worked with the good, the bad and the ugly so I know my way around it and what to look for- **don't believe me? None of you got hurt by this latest one, did you??!!**

I have vast experience in what's needed and if you don't - I am your girl - if you are a startup company and you are willing to LISTEN and let me help - I am your girl - if you are trying to run a scam - keep fucking walking - if you threaten and talk to people like shit, keep walking -

IF you are looking to advance your business and you want someone who can wear a lot of faces and handle most any task - I am here - I can be playful - professional - hard ass - kind - gentle or downright harsh and I handle all of the faces with respect and professionalism - but with a sense of humor - it's a must - be happy and your business will grow - be a dick and see who's left to back you at the end of the day - you can run a super successful business and not have to have an iron fist to do it!

******And if you wonder why the fuck I am here AGAIN - take a look at the search and find Xavi's last thread - he told it all so well on his own - I don't generally call people out - it's not my way but FUCK!!! Well - I guess I really didn't - he did it himself - we just all agreed he was a piece of shit - I am just glad he can't hurt no one else!*****

BSleazy 10-02-2014 08:46 PM

What skills do you have?

Tam 10-02-2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSleazy (Post 20242017)
What skills do you have?

I've been in the industry since 1999 - I started out as my own content and ran a "for women site" and handled members - sites - boards -

and soon started working with Webmasters - and have been working with them - on just about ALL levels - and all niches - some better than others - nats - cms - most scripts I can install and manage - (not write them or program) but can run them - I do not do design, I am extremely bad at that.

I can and have managed teams - getting sites done and ready - manage Affiliates - anything in this area -

I am very people oriented and can communicate with just about any personality and do it in a professional manner -

I can help them get traffic going - I could literally site here all night and tell you what I can do - but easier would be to just say I can do just about any and all things in this industry BUT be a programmer and designer - I can do very basic html - but designing isn't my strong point at all -

This is not all, ad not as professional - I am not going for that here - if you wish to speak with me hit me up and tell me what you have and we'll see if we can work together - not everyone is a good fit - we'd have to just see.... if I don't fit, I'll walk!

romn 10-06-2014 08:30 AM

Tam - send me an email and let's talk.

1coloradovision at gmail dot com.

last click 10-22-2014 03:22 PM

nice portfolio and good luck!

Tam 10-23-2014 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by last click (Post 20262852)
nice portfolio and good luck!

I wish those were my designs, but they are so not - just helping a few friends out. ;)

afterburn25 01-09-2015 11:03 PM

well good for you you sound like someone I would like to have on my team well would have anyway lol I started a couple years ago as a studio in the chat cam industry I really enjoyed doing that always paid my models that worked for me I had about 20 models at one time but I got fed up cause I was trying to be fair with my models the studio wasn't took like 70 percent straight off the top I felt so bad i didn't even take a cut I gave them all the money cause felt they deserved it. but do you think that satisfied them no they still complained and it all came down on me i was to blame. so decided to just get out of it lol wasn't worth the aggravation i mean seriously one model even after cut still came out to making $200 an hour and i was like yeah i like to see what job you can make that kinda money.

but getting back into it hopefully this time i wont have to be at the mercy of corporate bullies and thieves

fappingJack 01-13-2015 11:57 PM

Goodluck ;)

iamBoogieman 01-17-2015 07:32 PM

Lucky bump for you tam. :thumbsup good luck.