GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How to get a list of xxx live camera keywords niche? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1161641)

AdultSites 02-21-2015 08:55 AM

How to get a list of xxx live camera keywords niche?

I know that I can do keyword research, but there is also websites like SemRush.com, where with paid subscription, I can probably get some kind of keywords too. I dont think I can get all keywords per domain there with a regular plan, I think that they charge more for that (custom report).

What other options would be for this. I know that there is at least several competition research websites, who offer that for a fee too.

What could be a good way of getting something like this, and something that would be working? It can be paid.

AdultSites 02-21-2015 09:24 AM

It actually looks like there should be a way of getting a full list of keywords with paid subscription from SemRush.com:

Keywords for Chaturbate.com

It may not be all the keywords, that ever ranked, but it looks like all keywords that rank now (at least all that they track in their system) are displayed.

Harmon 02-21-2015 09:27 AM

If you're doing CAMS and don't know what to use for keywords?

Good luck :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

AdultSites 02-21-2015 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harmon (Post 20399622)
If you're doing CAMS and don't know what to use for keywords?

Good luck :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

I will not know all that 26,418 competing websites use:

Chaturbate.com competitors.

And SemRush.com is only $69.95 per one month. Export it all to Excel, delete duplicates, delete low traffic (may not even be there), run through Market Samurai, and something useful should be there...

Harmon 02-21-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultSites (Post 20399633)
I will not know all that 26,418 competing websites use:

Chaturbate.com competitors.

And SemRush.com is only $69.95 per one month. Export it all to Excel, delete duplicates, delete low traffic (may not even be there), run through Market Samurai, and something useful should be there...

So you want to throw yourself into the pool with the other competitors?

Think outside of the box. I'm not going to give you much more than that. Just think what the weird mother fuckers might look for. The weird one convert better than the mainstream ones. Take a few seconds and think about that.

Out. :)

MakeMeGrrrrowl 02-21-2015 10:02 AM

Go for the less broad terms. You will get less traffic, but it will be specifically targeted and should convert better. The more niche the keywords and product, the more guys seem to spend.

AdultSites - do you use semrush? Is it pretty easy to use?

Harmon 02-21-2015 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakeMeGrrrrowl (Post 20399644)
Go for the less broad terms. You will get less traffic, but it will be specifically targeted and should convert better. The more niche the keywords and product, the more guys seem to spend.

You are so fucking retarded. Seriously. Go back to your Cool Ranch and soap operas.

Piggy backing whore. Oink, ooink. Go pet your disgusting cat.

Also iron some clothes. Fat ass. :2 cents:

bns666 02-24-2015 05:05 PM

good luck with ranking for those keywords :)

johnny_d 02-25-2015 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bns666 (Post 20402632)
good luck with ranking for those keywords :)

It may be a good list for further research, Google Trends, for example, or AdWords Keyword Tool.

ITraffic 02-25-2015 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny_d (Post 20402908)
It may be a good list for further research, Google Trends, for example, or AdWords Keyword Tool.

signed in with the wrong nick. :2 cents:

for cams keyword planner still works ok btw.