GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Webmaster Q & Fuckin' A (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Anyone have success with turnkey websites? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1173943)

CuntDestroyer 09-15-2015 04:33 PM

Anyone have success with turnkey websites?

HEY! HOW THE HECK ARE YA?!

I'm looking at a turnkey website for and i'm interested in buying. can you guys help me out? my plan is, i can find/buy traffic from GFY for the website. but, i want to know about others experiences with it and their success, tips and tricks, dos and do nots.

:thumbsup:thumbsup

k thx.

j3rkules 09-15-2015 05:55 PM

It's tricky. It's really about how much money you can send -or how much time do get quality backlinks, and to rank up.

CuntDestroyer 09-15-2015 09:26 PM

Re:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerkules (Post 20580576)
It's tricky. It's really about how much money you can send -or how much time do get quality backlinks, and to rank up.

How much money I can send? What. Keep in mind I'm a newbie but I'm tech savvy. What are back inks?

gnawledge 09-16-2015 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuntDestroyer (Post 20580682)
How much money I can send? What. Keep in mind I'm a newbie but I'm tech savvy. What are back inks?

Back inks are a slang for tattoos on your back. Back inks $)

lollipopx 09-17-2015 02:42 PM

Back links are links to your site on/from other relevant websites and social media sites

CuntDestroyer 09-24-2015 09:18 AM

if anyone at all has had any kind of experience with turnkey websites...

lollipopx 09-24-2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuntDestroyer (Post 20587930)
if anyone at all has had any kind of experience with turnkey websites...

Well its been a few years...
Once upon a time ... Any way, this guy I knew bought/ leased a turnkey site, sat on it a few months then came to me to help figure it out or something, after lots of work he didnt pay the following years lease and lost it.
Question is how much did you invest in it and just how set up is it.
Basically your paying for a site that already has its own domain, hosting, adds, content (too some extent) and you have to assemble it and promote it. Hmm
Or you buy your own domain name of choice, stick with go daddy for that and hosting, Host Gator is pissing me off soo, and yes godaddy does handle adult content.
Find and register with affiliates of your choice, you can invest in special content through them as well as the free content.
Build your own site to your desire.
You still have to promote it and do all the same work as far as seo and banner and traffic trades etc etc.

So really depends

CuntDestroyer 10-02-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollipopx (Post 20588006)
Well its been a few years...
Once upon a time ... Any way, this guy I knew bought/ leased a turnkey site, sat on it a few months then came to me to help figure it out or something, after lots of work he didnt pay the following years lease and lost it.
Question is how much did you invest in it and just how set up is it.
Basically your paying for a site that already has its own domain, hosting, adds, content (too some extent) and you have to assemble it and promote it. Hmm
Or you buy your own domain name of choice, stick with go daddy for that and hosting, Host Gator is pissing me off soo, and yes godaddy does handle adult content.
Find and register with affiliates of your choice, you can invest in special content through them as well as the free content.
Build your own site to your desire.
You still have to promote it and do all the same work as far as seo and banner and traffic trades etc etc.

So really depends

thx, i'll look into it.
:thumbsup:thumbsup:2 cents::2 cents: