GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business Does Anyone Else Here Promote LiveJasmin? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1180088)

NakedWomenTime 12-04-2015 05:23 AM

Does Anyone Else Here Promote LiveJasmin?

Does anyone else here promote LiveJasmin? I was just wondering how well you find the programme converts, as I am a new affiliate of theirs.

Thanks

DamnSexy 12-04-2015 05:39 AM

Their whitelabel program is not bad, but chaturbate beats them easily because their models do free nude shows (like myfreecams).

JFK 12-04-2015 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedWomenTime (Post 20656346)
Does anyone else here promote LiveJasmin? I was just wondering how well you find the programme converts, as I am a new affiliate of theirs.

Thanks

Great company, give it the time to make it work !:2 cents::thumbsup

NakedWomenTime 12-04-2015 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSexy (Post 20656358)
Their whitelabel program is not bad, but chaturbate beats them easily because their models do free nude shows (like myfreecams).

I have seen chaturbate, but find LiveJasmin is a bit classier. I was think LiveJasmin might pay better because it generally seems more upmarket. I was guessing that the free nude shows on chaturbate meant overall the site might not pay out as well as LiveJasmin.

Thanks for all the replies so far.

DamnSexy 12-04-2015 08:30 AM

Well, my first comment was just my personal opinion from my own experience, i tried Awempire long time ago, and it didnt convert so well.

And since i stick to Chaturbate because it converts really well :)

But of course, you can give a try to livejasmin, to make your own experience :thumbsup

NickBaer 12-04-2015 08:46 AM

I do both. But you should promote Chaturbate for what it's worth.

Couples, women, men... a special tag search page just for OhMiBod... lots of fun there with the OhMiBods!!

While Jasmine might be more "upscale," Chaturbate starts with the concept of "nudism". Since the viewer is nude, the model(s) might just as well be too, to break the ice and get the party started!

I also find on Chaturbate far more English speaking models, thus more ability for the viewer to make a connection. And the models reply verbally, not just pounding away on a keyboard.

j3rkules 12-04-2015 09:11 AM

Test them and see which one works the best with your traffic.

DVTimes 12-04-2015 09:15 AM

I am put off from LiveJasmin simply as the big tubes promote the site like crazy.

The way I see it, is the tubes have creamed off the crop of possible customers while your then promoting a product to someone who has already seen it.

In my experience under promoted sites convert much better.

adultmobile 12-04-2015 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerkules (Post 20656609)
Test them and see which one works the best with your traffic.

The best is to test a few cam programs for a while on your specific traffic. Results got by others may be totally different.

Andreweb 12-04-2015 11:46 AM

You should also try Xlove they convert very well and they are not such popular as LJ which is a plus is much easy to promote and convert a non oversaturated program ! I send them only few hits 50~ at day and still like that I have sales constantly !

iSpyCams 12-04-2015 12:59 PM

My models do better on Chaturbate than anywhere else. But I haven't tried LJ, mostly because I didn't get a fiber connection in the studio till this week and wasn't sure the bandwidth would be up to their standards until now.

It really depends on your customers because the "buy tokens and do a pvt show" model is quite a bit different from the "free show for tips" model. I think for models who can really work a crowd, the latter is much better money, but not all of them have that ability.

Since it's so different for models I can only assume it's a different type of customer as well, and it follows that your customers might respond better to one than the other.

Aside from that, Chaturbate being around less time than LJ, If I was an affiliate I would be concerned about saturation and push the newer stuff.