GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   For Sale TheMasturbation.com - Premium domain name for sale (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1184301)

bassem13 02-06-2016 01:56 AM

TheMasturbation.com - Premium domain name for sale

TheMasturbation.com is for sale, awaiting your offers.
P.S: Only serious offers and buyers. Please don't post moronic stuff like "I hope you used a GD coupon" and these stupid comments. Thanks.

3xmedia 02-06-2016 02:01 AM

you registered this brandable premium domain 2 mins ago? great! good luck with the sale :thumbsup

bassem13 02-06-2016 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 20722554)
you registered this brandable premium domain 2 mins ago? great! good luck with the sale :thumbsup

Thanks, this domain was actually registered 14 years ago, I catched it after it was dropped. Probably by mistake

bassem13 02-08-2016 11:20 PM

Where do you think I can sell this domain rather than here, seems like users here are not very excited about it. And what do you think the price should be at?

Pr1m4lF3ar 02-25-2016 05:42 AM

No one would be excited about it! What possible website could you make out of that domain? And what does "TheMasturbation" even mean? It doesn't make sense... You couldn't sell that anywhere.

Sorry, but its true

marlboroack 02-26-2016 03:03 AM

I'll give you 1$ paxum :pimp

Adraco 02-26-2016 07:18 AM

I REALLY hope you used a Godaddy coupon for that one, at least it will help cut your losses. It is not premium by any means.

That is not a good domain name. How many other famous sites do you know which contains the preposition "the" in them?

Have you ever heard of
theCNN.com
theBooking.com
theAA.com
theGoogle.com

I haven't heard of those and I have certainly never heard or thought of "the masturbation". What would that be? The masturbation I did yesterday or what?

The domain is not good, I would not invest time nor money into it if I were you.

More shattered dreams.

adultchatpay 02-29-2016 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 20739172)
I REALLY hope you used a Godaddy coupon for that one, at least it will help cut your losses. It is not premium by any means.

That is not a good domain name. How many other famous sites do you know which contains the preposition "the" in them?

Have you ever heard of
theCNN.com
theBooking.com
theAA.com
theGoogle.com

I haven't heard of those and I have certainly never heard or thought of "the masturbation". What would that be? The masturbation I did yesterday or what?

The domain is not good, I would not invest time nor money into it if I were you.

More shattered dreams.

hmm, TheHun? :1orglaugh

Dorkside 02-29-2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 20739172)

Let's not forget The Facebook.