GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Hello (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1184734)

Pintersex 02-13-2016 03:59 PM

Hello

Hi:pimp

How many webmasters here have Adult Pinboards? How successful have you been ?

Is there still demand for static images or do Tube sites have better conversions?

Tell me your story.

Juicy D. Links 02-13-2016 04:53 PM

your site is Uberrr rslow in loading..

Pintersex 02-14-2016 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links (Post 20728788)
your site is Uberrr rslow in loading..

Damn, sorry to hear that. I have been testing with multiple VPNs in multiple locations and seem to have no issues. I will take a look, could have been the hosting server at the time having some issues. They have had problems recently.

j3rkules 02-14-2016 07:30 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Pintersex 02-14-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerkules (Post 20729030)
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you.

It's awesome, been reading up quite a bit on the educational section. Never done anything adult related. This is going to be interesting.

CurrentlySober 02-14-2016 11:30 AM

Your site told me to turn off my adblock - so I left....

Why not use an adblock alternative service instead of a blanket ban? Much more profitable results...

Pintersex 02-14-2016 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurrentlySober (Post 20729133)
Your site told me to turn off my adblock - so I left....

Why not use an adblock alternative service instead of a blanket ban? Much more profitable results...

Hi, thank you for the tip.

I will take your advice and remove it. Can you suggest any alternative services which are not affected by adblock?

Thank you!

Sednub997 02-14-2016 01:32 PM

Welcome to the jungle

#23 02-14-2016 01:52 PM

nice chaturbate pop might want to remove that too lol

CurrentlySober 02-14-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pintersex (Post 20729177)
Hi, thank you for the tip.

I will take your advice and remove it. Can you suggest any alternative services which are not affected by adblock?

Thank you!

No I cant give you a specific recommendation, however there are a few that have been touting their services on GFY recently. Just do a search or start a separate thread asking for recommendations.

The reason I say its more profitable, is because (with my surfers head on) I have blocked ads as I don't want to see them. I am used to not seeing them. No ads is now normal for me...

Therefore if I do see an ad... There is more chance of me clicking on it or being interested. So in otherwords, if you are gonna detect that I have adblock installed, recognise and respect my choice and just show me just a few ads... I'm more likely to click on them than a normal surfer without adblock seeing loads of ads all over a site :2 cents:

Pintersex 02-15-2016 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #23 (Post 20729193)
nice chaturbate pop might want to remove that too lol

Hmm, ok. I thought pop-unders were acceptable. What is your argument for not having them? I am just being curious, not denying you could be right that they suck :)

Pintersex 02-15-2016 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurrentlySober (Post 20729199)
No I cant give you a specific recommendation, however there are a few that have been touting their services on GFY recently. Just do a search or start a separate thread asking for recommendations.

The reason I say its more profitable, is because (with my surfers head on) I have blocked ads as I don't want to see them. I am used to not seeing them. No ads is now normal for me...

Therefore if I do see an ad... There is more chance of me clicking on it or being interested. So in otherwords, if you are gonna detect that I have adblock installed, recognise and respect my choice and just show me just a few ads... I'm more likely to click on them than a normal surfer without adblock seeing loads of ads all over a site :2 cents:

Good points, I will look for some alternative affiliate networks that are better at bypassing adblock.

One question, would you recommend sticking to 1 affiliate network or is there a maximum limit in terms of how many ad networks you should mix on one website?

I am still reading up on this stuff, but I would love to hear your view on this as well.

Currently on Pintersex I am using both Crakrevenue and Chaturbate. Any suggestions you would make based on what you see on my website, where you feel like some affiliate network would bring better results based on the type of content I am serving?

davidclickpapa 02-15-2016 05:48 AM

hey there. hit us up for buying/selling traffic :thumbsup

JasonCollins 02-15-2016 06:01 AM

Welcome to GFY! :thumbsup

Pintersex 02-15-2016 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidclickpapa (Post 20729542)
hey there. hit us up for buying/selling traffic :thumbsup

Thanks will check it out!

SekobA 02-15-2016 03:05 PM

Welcome have a nice stay

SAMANTAmax 02-15-2016 04:00 PM

Hi and welcome

adultchatpay 02-15-2016 04:49 PM

Nice site, it's clean and HD. Good job!