GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business BongaCams has not paid affiliates from (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1215505)

dubs 09-07-2016 04:54 AM

BongaCams has not paid affiliates from

Bongacams is not paying affiliates from 08/01/2016 - 08/15/2016
They are a bunch of lying crooks

j3rkules 09-07-2016 05:26 AM

I do not promote them much so I can not say but these guys are fairly active on this forum...

https://gfy.com/members/paul_bongacash/

Skype - paul.bongacash
ICQ - 678922460

dubs 09-07-2016 06:19 AM

Got paid, it was the 8th in my country
They cannot do this to publishers, wait until the last date to make payments, I bring them good traffic on a whitelabel

Andreweb 09-07-2016 10:27 AM

They pay when they pay but they always pay !

Aleksandra BongaCash 09-08-2016 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubs (Post 21147454)
Bongacams is not paying affiliates from 08/01/2016 - 08/15/2016
They are a bunch of lying crooks

Hi dubs,

BongaCash would like to kindly remind you that the payment cycle is 15 days. We require a 15-day hold on payouts. Example: The money earned in the period of August 1-15 will be paid on September 1-7. The money earned in the period of August 16-31 will be paid on September 16-22.

There was no payment delay and all the affiliates got paid on time.

We explained to you how payouts perform in BongaCash many times, but it seems like you do not understand the rules. Therefore we want to terminate the partnership with you. By the terms, you agreed to when signed up on BongaCash, the Company has a right to terminate, with immediate effect, the Affiliate's participation in the program. We have paid you the balance and your account is closed.

We do not need partners, who insult our Company and spread bullshit about us.
You can find another affiliate program.

HowlingWulf 09-08-2016 06:51 AM

So OP is mad he got paid on Sept 8th instead of Sept 1-7?

Adraco 09-08-2016 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubs (Post 21147643)
Got paid, it was the 8th in my country

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleksandra BongaCash (Post 21150094)
Hi dubs,

BongaCash would like to kindly remind you that the payment cycle is 15 days. We require a 15-day hold on payouts. Example: The money earned in the period of August 1-15 will be paid on September 1-7. The money earned in the period of August 16-31 will be paid on September 16-22.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowlingWulf (Post 21150208)

Seems Op thinks that everyone should adjust to what date it happens to be in HIS country?! :error

No one cares what date it is in your country when the payment comes, the important part is when the payment is sent from the affiliate program. If they say they send on 1-7th and they send on say the 7th and that happens to be 8th in your country, no one cares. The program did what they promised, sent payment in time. It it then takes some time for a check to transfer in the mail, a wire to process through the banking system or a Paxum transaction appear in your account and your time zone has switched date by then, that is all your problem!

dubs 09-08-2016 09:52 AM

You guys don't seem to understand one thing, if they say payments are between 1-7th then why wait last minute, why not pay me on the 3,4,5 but why the last day, last minute? They simply were not planning to pay me so when I called them out on the 8th they paid me

I could really give two shits about it, I don't even promote them it was a set and forget whitelabel, now I can focus all my time on Chaturbate :)

Aleksandra BongaCash 09-08-2016 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowlingWulf (Post 21150208)

Hello HowlingWulf,

There was a constant misunderstanding about the payment periods. However, he got paid on time. All the affiliates ALWAYS get paid on time.

dubs 09-09-2016 04:59 AM

They still have not paid affiliates

JamesDrews 09-09-2016 05:23 AM

I don't get why you make a topic, there are like 8 affiliate managers on Skype, why not contact one of them?

TBFS 09-09-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Hi dubs,

We explained to you how payouts perform in BongaCash many times, but it seems like you do not understand the rules. Therefore we want to terminate the partnership with you. By the terms, you agreed to when signed up on BongaCash, the Company has a right to terminate, with immediate effect, the Affiliate's participation in the program. We have paid you the balance and your account is closed.

This made me smile :D, i like solutions like this :D :D

dubs 09-09-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleksandra BongaCash (Post 21150724)
Hello HowlingWulf,

There was a constant misunderstanding about the payment periods. However, he got paid on time. All the affiliates ALWAYS get paid on time.

No misunderstanding at all, you guys tried to scam me until I called you out on it
Understood?

TBFS 09-09-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubs (Post 21153112)
No misunderstanding at all, you guys tried to scam me until I called you out on it
Understood?

Even if what you say is correct, that they didnt pay you on time.
Sometimes mistakes happen, sometimes it takes a while to fix. looking at the other topic the amount it was about was really small, so why go through all of this trouble?

i would have just contacted them on skype, and wait for a couple of weeks.
Now you only made sure you have a lot of extra work yourself by having to find a new affiliate program...

+ in my experience bonga always pays, we don't really keep track of paydates, so i can't comment on that. But everything bonga had to pay us, they did pay.

helmuc 11-19-2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

Hi dubs,

dear Aleksandra.. is this the tone you talk to your affiliates? .. brr... found this thread as I'm considering to play around with can traffic and reading your "gfy mr affiliate" reply brings up some thoughts.. :/ :)

take care..

emmasexytime 11-19-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmuc (Post 21314185)
dear Aleksandra.. is this the tone you talk to your affiliates? .. brr... found this thread as I'm considering to play around with can traffic and reading your "gfy mr affiliate" reply brings up some thoughts.. :/ :)

take care..

I would not work with anyone who said this about me
"They are a bunch of lying crooks"

Why didn't he just contact them rather than posting online first?

Why didn't he read when he signed up ?

:2 cents:

3xmedia 11-20-2016 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmasexytime (Post 21315343)
I would not work with anyone who said this about me
"They are a bunch of lying crooks"

Why didn't he just contact them rather than posting online first?

Why didn't he read when he signed up ?

:2 cents:

yep, moreover, OP is a known scammer.

helmuc 11-21-2016 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 21315913)
yep, moreover, OP is a known scammer.

total offtopic... @3xmedia you seem to be really opinionated guy, mostly skeptical, no sig, have been here before Jesus :) .. what do you do? .. fancy a #skypedrink? :)

H