GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   % of chaturbate free registrations that spend (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1223857)

galavance 10-24-2016 11:24 AM

% of chaturbate free registrations that spend

How many free registrations on AVG do you get that actually spend money?

how many free registrations would you need to see decent money?

xfl 10-24-2016 06:32 PM

zero just kidding i don't know.

wankawonk 10-24-2016 08:28 PM

Less than 1 in 100

But stop promoting chaturbate, this whole thing with camgasm shows exactly how much they care about integrity in their affiliate program

galavance 10-24-2016 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wankawonk (Post 21245833)
Less than 1 in 100

But stop promoting chaturbate, this whole thing with camgasm shows exactly how much they care about integrity in their affiliate program

wait wuttt.. so you would need 100 registrations to see 1 spender

or are you saying those are uniques that turn to free registrations?

because i would agree with the latter sentiment but good lord if you're sending 100 free registrants and only 1 is spending

ive sent a total of 1223 uniques and have 3 registrants

galavance 10-24-2016 11:41 PM

i had seen the stuff with camgasm..and honestly my original inclination was that it's not gonna last.

it's still in infantile stages obviously, and potentially growing.. but a webcam site for people with clothes on? sounds dumb imo

unless there's some ulterior motive

Andreweb 10-25-2016 01:29 AM

1 of 45 registed members are actually spending on my main WL and 1 of 75 on CB !

j3rkules 10-25-2016 02:25 AM

1 in 60 on my whitelabels but it is slowing down. There are cam sites which convert better than that.

Denny 10-25-2016 08:55 AM

1 from 100+.

galavance 10-25-2016 09:20 AM

wow.. im not even close to that.

that's sending a lot of traffic if you're seeing decent money.

i guess you could get lucky though

magneto664 10-25-2016 01:33 PM

Is only depends of your traffic, If you have an asia, even 1 per 200 will be hard to convert. for me best country is a canada and uk, but also i have a spenders from Macedonia or Serbia.

@wankawonk what is wrong with ca camgasm ?

emmasexytime 10-26-2016 04:48 AM

about 1 in 70 here

What programs are converting better ?

Blank 10-28-2016 04:46 AM

1:13 free regs to paying member is my ratio. I actually though that was bad and im looking into to send traffic else where. I mostly send popup traffic to my own site that is promoting Chaturbate exklusive.

I get around 1:4350 on free reg. from 4350 unique visitors. So roughly I need to send 56k to get one paying member. is that really good numbers????

How much do your average paying member spend?

Daniel BongaCash 10-28-2016 05:28 AM

Feel free to become BongaCash partner.

Just contact me in Skype.

galavance 10-28-2016 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blank (Post 21253300)
1:13 free regs to paying member is my ratio. I actually though that was bad and im looking into to send traffic else where. I mostly send popup traffic to my own site that is promoting Chaturbate exklusive.

I get around 1:4350 on free reg. from 4350 unique visitors. So roughly I need to send 56k to get one paying member. is that really good numbers????

How much do your average paying member spend?

ive asked around quite a lot now..

from what i can gather people send lots of traffic

i thought conversions would be better. conversions are weird imo.. i was sitting at like 3 free registrations and 150 uniques but now ive gone over 500 without another free registration

i simply dont have enough traffic to see constant conversions. ive been working on my quality; i have gained almost 1000 followers on twitter since tuesday, so i know i'm at least giving people something that they want. yet, it doesn't really convert. all the people i've gotten to free register have not turned to paying members yet

these people either have sites or the guy who i talked to who only does twitter.. has 100 twitter accounts

emmasexytime 10-28-2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galavance (Post 21254044)
ive asked around quite a lot now..

from what i can gather people send lots of traffic

i thought conversions would be better. conversions are weird imo.. i was sitting at like 3 free registrations and 150 uniques but now ive gone over 500 without another free registration

i simply dont have enough traffic to see constant conversions. ive been working on my quality; i have gained almost 1000 followers on twitter since tuesday, so i know i'm at least giving people something that they want. yet, it doesn't really convert. all the people i've gotten to free register have not turned to paying members yet

these people either have sites or the guy who i talked to who only does twitter.. has 100 twitter accounts

the guy who i talked to who only does twitter.. has 100 twitter accounts

really ?

are they all just auto posts ?

are they all promoting a bitly link to chaturbate or are they whitelabel?

TBFS 10-29-2016 01:35 AM

for us. 1:1172 sign up
of those that signup 1:102 spend money, stats with 1mil people send total over 6 month period

galavance 10-29-2016 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmasexytime (Post 21255340)
the guy who i talked to who only does twitter.. has 100 twitter accounts

really ?

are they all just auto posts ?

are they all promoting a bitly link to chaturbate or are they whitelabel?

Definitely.. i just asked him recently about how many twitters.

I also remember him staying stuff - this is on blackhatworld - when i was making my twitter and was just starting out.

Hed always chime in when people were talking about twitters newer, stricter guidelines.. and that it was hard to create twitters nowadays with sms reverify. That he had to have access to lots of different numbers in order to verify the accounts, otherwise theyre locked out or banned.

So, yes, his twitters are definitely automated. Which is where i thought id create separation with my account. My account is only quality, all real followers, and grows organically without me doing anything. Still small conversions

Also, i believe he solely does twitter for his livelihood.