GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Percentage ownership TheGaySocialNetwork.com (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1226551)

TheGaySocialNetwork 11-03-2016 07:30 PM

Percentage ownership TheGaySocialNetwork.com

https://s13.postimg.org/h416lvucn/tgaysocialnetwork.jpg

Dear Webmasters,

I am new to GFY.com and i'm happy to be onboard!

Previous to my work in the straight adult sector , i am now focusing on my new project, this project is a recreation of my old gay site.

I ran a gay site for over 5 years, we we're making in excess of $10,000 monthly recurring over several years. I finally sold the site after several years.

Having worked in the straight sector i have learnt the strategies that can be applied to my new site TheGaySocialNetwork.com.

My previous site had over 500,000 members , using only the invite a friend feature, this si the intention this time around, but with a different much more lucrative approach.

I have the entire site in blue print and ready to be coded.

I am seeking 1 individual to invest into my business i have never wanted to sell any portion of my site but lack of funds mean i must find an investor to begin the site launch.

I do however wish to state that this percentage ownership will be set over x amount of years and can become void at the end of the term, unless at the time of the expiry of the agreement further funds are required, however i am willing to look at a 1-2 year investment.

These terms are semi flexible and i look forward to working with one of you guys .

I notice price for gay traffic these days is very high adding a lot of potential crosssales.

Grisey 11-04-2016 04:17 AM

No mention of the amount needed?

Estimated time to generate the investment back ?

Are you putting money in or just using the investors ?

What percentage does the investor get ?

How are they paid?

So you are wanting to use someone else funds for 1/2 years fuck them off unless they give you more money to keep the percentage.

j3rkules 11-04-2016 06:43 AM

Can you leave you contact information?

yuu.design 11-04-2016 07:15 AM

good luck man

TheGaySocialNetwork 11-04-2016 08:26 AM

[email protected]

Thanks

TheGaySocialNetwork 11-04-2016 08:34 AM

@Grisey

-No mention of the amount needed? (between $5-10,000)

Estimated time to generate the investment back, 3-6 months, depending on speed of coding etc etc

Are you putting money in or just using the investors ?- I am only temp selling a portion to fund the site, but if the company i work with adds value to the company and remains as a silent partner then i am open to a permanent ownership, this will be something that is drawn up in our legal agreement and is something we can discuss.

What percentage does the investor get ?
I am looking at between 20-30%
How are they paid?- They will receive payments direct from our payment processor Zombaio

So you are wanting to use someone else funds for 1/2 years fuck them off unless they give you more money to keep the percentage.
-No

Grisey 11-04-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGaySocialNetwork (Post 21272281)
@Grisey

-No mention of the amount needed? (between $5-10,000)

Estimated time to generate the investment back, 3-6 months, depending on speed of coding etc etc

If $$$$ isnt earned back within a set time period you will to increase the % payout for the investor to make there money back at a faster pace.

Quote:

Are you putting money in or just using the investors ?- I am only temp selling a portion to fund the site, but if the company i work with adds value to the company and remains as a silent partner then i am open to a permanent ownership, this will be something that is drawn up in our legal agreement and is something we can discuss.

You still haven't answered the question, if they are getting 25% say for $10k where is the other 75% ( $30k) coming from ?

They have already added value in the fact without this money, the site stays as a dream.

Are you putting dollars in as investment or just time ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by grisey

Quote:

-No

Quote:

I am only temp selling a portion to fund the site

^^^^ Kinda looks like you just want to use someone else's money, then get rid once they have made your dream come true.

How much is it to code and how many quotes did you get ?

TheGaySocialNetwork 11-04-2016 03:45 PM

Indeed the intention is purely financial, for a limit period of time for an investor, because as stated i want to own my entire company.

That is however not to say that if the appropriate individual or company takes a keen interest but is happy to allow me complete the website and remain a silent partner then this could happen.

Having already previously built a site raising $10,000 monthly, (on my own) , with absolute zero funds spent on marketing , i know how to get traffic.

But as a gay individual i do not wish to open a straight side, (having said that this business concept would work very effectively on a straight site).

Hope that clears up some concerns.

Feel free to email mail or leave your skype here.

Thank you

Grisey 11-04-2016 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGaySocialNetwork (Post 21273280)
Indeed the intention is purely financial, for a limit period of time for an investor, because as stated i want to own my entire company.

Then you should be buying the 25% stake off the investor, not trying to kick them to the curb after a year.

The site hasn't been built, so anyone would be investing in you and an idea, its my money at risk here as you have zero money invested in this, just some time.

Quote:

That is however not to say that if the appropriate individual or company takes a keen interest but is happy to allow me complete the website and remain a silent partner then this could happen.

This should happen regardless, my money makes the site happen without that there is no site.

Quote:

Having already previously built a site raising $10,000 monthly, (on my own) , with absolute zero funds spent on marketing , i know how to get traffic.

So if you were doing $10k a month how much did you sell that site for and what happened to the funds that you don't have $10k now to build this site.

Remember as an investor we are investing in you as there is no built site and stats to go from.

NO gfy trading history either

TheGaySocialNetwork 11-05-2016 12:39 PM

I appreciate your remarks and understand my initial statement was very limited, this is however for a reason, i do not want to reveal my traffic plan to competitors, as you would indeed be only working with me i am more than happy to meet face to face or via skype.

As i did do with the previous buyers of my site in London, i am happy to discuss all via any means.

I am happy to negotiate , but you are correct it does appear i just want the money from an investor who indeed would make a big profit , i have thought about this and it would not be beneficial to either party, therefore the outcome is for a permanent percentage holder, however with this in mind it would be much larger amount of funds would be necessary for me to warrant losing a percentage, although you do not know me i am passionate about this site and about this issues currently not being addressed with regards to the global increase in homophobia, as a gay single man i feel frightened by the U.S election campaign the growing non moderation of Facebook users. I also feel that the continuation of homophobia globally is of growing concern , this in fact is my reason for creating this site. Mainstream media have a responsibility to the LGBT to protect them right now this is not happening .

My aim is to make a site that is safe, friendly for the LGBT community, i also personally think that as a gay individual it is my responsibility for this site to be built, this may sound like a cry out for money but in fact it is not .

I hope the TheGaySocialNetWork can be warmly welcomed to Gfy.com . I look forward to helping the industry warmly welcome high value gay casual dating.

Have a great weekend.
Thank you

TheDynasty 11-05-2016 05:06 PM

Good luck..

TheGaySocialNetwork 11-11-2016 12:03 PM

Here is my contact info;

Email: [email protected]

TheGaySocialNetwork 05-11-2017 01:04 PM

Due to a period of ill health i was not able to continue the site launch.

I am now well and looking to immediately start the site launch , once an appropriate investor is found.

Thanks

Grisey 05-11-2017 01:36 PM

My same concerns as before, sadly.

Has the site been built ?

TheGaySocialNetwork 07-15-2017 01:56 PM

Bump, the site is currently being built , i am still looking for an investor, add me on skype to discuss, i am very excited about this site launch, i am looking for $20,000 for a 40% ownership stake. I can chat via skype, telephone etc.

Skype [email protected]

Email [email protected]
Thanks

TheGaySocialNetwork 07-15-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j3rkules (Post 21272017)
Can you leave you contact information?

Skype + Email [email protected]

Shap 07-26-2017 03:52 AM

emailed you

TheGaySocialNetwork 09-13-2017 08:29 AM

still looking for an investor

TFCash 09-13-2017 10:05 AM

NOTICE: This domain name expired on 06/08/2017 and is pending renewal or deletion.

doesn't scream confidence that your domain expired back in June, and you couldn't afford the $10 to renew it :(

GAMEFINEST 09-14-2017 10:59 AM

Good luck to the winners

j3rkules 09-14-2017 11:54 AM

NOTICE: This domain name expired on 8/6/2017 and is pending renewal or deletion. Renew It Now!

bigPunk 09-14-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGaySocialNetwork (Post 21997797)
still looking for an investor

Looking for an investor to renew your domain? ;)

hdbuilder 09-15-2017 10:42 AM

Like i saw in the movie: Drop the The!