GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Looking for wordpress theme for webcam models (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1230355)

Granis 11-22-2016 09:27 AM

Looking for wordpress theme for webcam models

Hey all,

I am looking for a theme to use to sign up webcam models. I am looking for something fast loading and high converting ;) Does anybody have any suggestions. I have looked through the theme market on envato but either I am searching with the wrong words or there arent any there.

Thanks a lot.

j3rkules 11-22-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granis (Post 21322438)
Hey all,

I am looking for a theme to use to sign up webcam models. I am looking for something fast loading and high converting ;) Does anybody have any suggestions. I have looked through the theme market on envato but either I am searching with the wrong words or there arent any there.

Thanks a lot.

Are you looking for a blog theme? or an affiliate theme? Please specify.

Granis 11-23-2016 08:59 AM

Well I really don't know the difference but I am looking for something like this Club IsLive | index

And then I would like it to have a sticky top menu and I would be able to add some pages with content.

Sorry for crappy english I don't know the words to better explain it.

j3rkules 11-23-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granis (Post 21325144)
Well I really don't know the difference but I am looking for something like this Club IsLive | index

And then I would like it to have a sticky top menu and I would be able to add some pages with content.

Sorry for crappy english I don't know the words to better explain it.

Clubislive.nl does not appear to be a WordPress site but there are many similar WordPress themes you can use. Check out this link, there are a bunch of lading page themes:

themeforest.net/category/marketing/landing-pages

Granis 11-23-2016 12:23 PM

Yeh I know it's not a wordpress I am basically looking for a theme that I can edit in such a way it looks just like it. The link you send me also has html5 and stuff and I can find how to sort on wordpress. My coding knowledge isnt good enough to work with anything else but wordpress unfortunately :(

j3rkules 11-23-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granis (Post 21325705)
Yeh I know it's not a wordpress I am basically looking for a theme that I can edit in such a way it looks just like it. The link you send me also has html5 and stuff and I can find how to sort on wordpress. My coding knowledge isnt good enough to work with anything else but wordpress unfortunately :(

Ok, here are some wordpress based themes. Some are free versions some are paid ones:

justfreethemes.com/birva/
themeisle.com/demo/?theme=ZBlackbeard
hardeepasrani.com/demo/latte/
machothemes.com/demo/#Pixova%20Lite

Granis 11-24-2016 09:40 AM

Thanks man, these look pritty awesome I will look into them