GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   It's December. It's the weekend! What the fucks going on ?? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1232218)

Scott McD 12-02-2016 11:40 AM

It's December. It's the weekend! What the fucks going on ??

For me, I have zero plans this weekend other than drinking, watching the game and catching up on some sleep.

Boring but it's cold as shit so I can't be bothered doing much else.

Whatever you arenjoy doing have a good one. Unless it involves some criminal activities.... :winkwink:

CurrentlySober 12-02-2016 11:42 AM

I'm glad you have made your "What yah doing at the Weekend?" thread, cause for once, I actually have some plans over and above my usual 'I'm having a chinese meal' response !

I have actually booked and reserved a full on traditional Santa Clause outfit, for rental over Sat and Sun :) Its the real plush 'Coca Cola' Santa design, with real fur trim and deep plush velvet. Small round specs and a quality beard - Not just a cheap cotton wool abomination. Given my stature, I wont need the padding that goes with it, but hopefully it will fit me a treat.

Saturday night I have a professional photographer / videographer coming round to take photos and video of me taking a shit in it! There will be a 4K video made of the event, including close ups from a go-pro camera (Or a go-poo camera as I like to call it) hidden inside my pants. Then once edited, it will be uploaded to my Shits4Sale store, available to poochase as an inexpensive Xmas treat.

The Stills that he takes will be turned into Xmas cards for sending to friends and family, and as the climax of my evenings festivities, I intend to wipe the contents of the soiled britches all over my walls and call it my shitmas decorations!

A busy weekend indeed, and fun for all I'm sure ! So, Have a GREAT weekend everyone... I fucking well will :)

PS: Don't forget to vote for me as 'Most Poopular' member in the GFY awards :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Spunky 12-02-2016 01:20 PM

Just the normal. Pub, Beer, sports

RuthB 12-02-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurrentlySober (Post 21349549)
I'm glad you have made your "What yah doing at the Weekend?" thread, cause for once, I actually have some plans over and above my usual 'I'm having a chinese meal' response !

I have actually booked and reserved a full on traditional Santa Clause outfit, for rental over Sat and Sun :) Its the real plush 'Coca Cola' Santa design, with real fur trim and deep plush velvet. Small round specs and a quality beard - Not just a cheap cotton wool abomination. Given my stature, I wont need the padding that goes with it, but hopefully it will fit me a treat.

Saturday night I have a professional photographer / videographer coming round to take photos and video of me taking a shit in it! There will be a 4K video made of the event, including close ups from a go-pro camera (Or a go-poo camera as I like to call it) hidden inside my pants. Then once edited, it will be uploaded to my Shits4Sale store, available to poochase as an inexpensive Xmas treat.

The Stills that he takes will be turned into Xmas cards for sending to friends and family, and as the climax of my evenings festivities, I intend to wipe the contents of the soiled britches all over my walls and call it my shitmas decorations!

A busy weekend indeed, and fun for all I'm sure ! So, Have a GREAT weekend everyone... I fucking well will :)

PS: Don't forget to vote for me as 'Most Poopular' member in the GFY awards :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I reached the third paragraph and cracked up :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Have a fun time this weekend CS! :pimp

nico-t 12-02-2016 02:44 PM

Quote:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

TheDynasty 12-02-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

j3rkules 12-02-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

:1orglaugh

dillfly2000 12-02-2016 07:22 PM

Stare at the wall and twiddle my thumbs. The usual.

pimpmaster9000 12-02-2016 07:34 PM

Crysys 3 sneak up on people and shoot them in the asshole weekend marathon

Goethe 12-02-2016 07:39 PM

Hitting 40 degrees here. Drinking cider in my underpants.

MiamiBoyz 12-02-2016 08:28 PM

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4537c20d...bx3no1_500.jpg

Coup 12-02-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

You, good sir, are a treasure to mankind