GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Do all the Kardashians have a black fetish? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1233748)

LovinNothin 12-10-2016 04:42 AM

Do all the Kardashians have a black fetish?

What is up with almost all of the Kardashians when it comes to black cock and black pussy? Is the family addicted to black? I've never heard of Armenians even dating black people. Most Armenians date and marry other Armenians and some rarely White. But this Armenian family is hooked on black??? Some kind of fetish, or control issue? They don't just date and marry black men, but the dominate them completely.

It's either because their father died early, and left the women hurt and very insecure so they date black men that they can totally dominate and control, or they just like black cock? And Rob too?? He can have almost any camera whore he wants, and he picks the most ghetto fat ass overweight uneducated ugly black bitch on the market?

I just don't understand this family.

I'm not saying black is bad, I'm talking about why does this family selects these black freaks:

Kim - Kanye, mentally ill self diluted rapper.

Khloe - Llamar drug abusing basket ball player

Rob - Blac Chyna pole dancing money grubbing whore.

Kylie - Tyga, busted broke ugly (and I do mean ugly) self indulgent rapper whose 15 mins is up.

Chris Jenner - Corey Gamble, 25 years younger than Chris, male prostitute, paid to date Chris thru a large allowance.

They can't find any decent people to date and marry?

I'm sure there are plenty or 'normal' black people out there, if they must have black, but 'normal' doesn't do it for this family. They gotta be freaks.

No lawyers. No doctors. No construction workers. No teachers.

There isn't one man in that family that is respectable or father material.

Honorable mentions:

Kourtney, well, she is the only one that married a white dude, even though he is a little cry baby trust fund whore.

...and the stunning and beautiful Kendal, who seems to be the only normal one left.
She has a great career and seems to have distanced herself from this circus family of freaks and camera whores.

And for the Grand Finale:

Can't close without mentioning the Queen Freak of all time: Caitlyn Jenner.
Once that tranny starts dating black men... well....

"The circle is now complete."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...d8c036ebf3.jpg

DraX 12-10-2016 05:31 AM

Black is the path to the dark side?black leads to crying?crying leads to drama?drama leads to suffering.

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/up...9144518002.jpg

bns666 12-10-2016 07:14 AM

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

slapass 12-10-2016 07:29 AM

Big dicks and lots of spendable cash. What is not to like about their choices?

rogueteens 12-10-2016 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapass (Post 21369118)
Big dicks and lots of spendable cash. What is not to like about their choices?

and they save money by not needing to buy soap.

Google Expert 12-10-2016 11:57 AM

Kim Kardashian is a coalburning piss whore

http://37.media.tumblr.com/5a55b9f85...ahtro5_250.gif

beerptrol 12-10-2016 12:15 PM

They like to pick mentally weak black men and drive them over the edge
Lamar Odon and Kanye

Bladewire 12-10-2016 12:31 PM

The Kardashians are disgusting back stabbing self centered energy draining people. If you're depressed and want to feel better about yourself as a human being watch their show. They are all empty people except Kylie but they're starting to tear her down to their level.

Since Kims sex tape their base has been black guys. One of the worst things any of them could do carreer wise would be to date any other ethnicity.

Oh and fuck the racist shit posters who can't talk about race without being demeaning or racist.

sicone 12-10-2016 02:25 PM

it's the OJ effect

CaptainHowdy 12-10-2016 03:00 PM

I always thought those girls were black or something ...

TheDynasty 12-10-2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicone (Post 21369607)
it's the OJ effect

:1orglaugh:thumbsup

DraX 12-10-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21369448)
The Kardashians are disgusting back stabbing self centered energy draining people. If you're depressed and want to feel better about yourself as a human being watch their show. They are all empty people except Kylie but they're starting to tear her down to their level.

Since Kims sex tape their base has been black guys. One of the worst things any of them could do carreer wise would be to date any other ethnicity.

Oh and fuck the racist shit posters who can't talk about race without being demeaning or racist.

This is one of the few things we both can agree on, way to go.:thumbsup

Disgusting show, disgusting content, disgusting people. Don't know much about Kylie, is Kendall already ruined ?

Sup.....:1orglaugh

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...h-Birthday.jpg

beerptrol 12-10-2016 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 21369649)
I always thought those girls were black or something ...

They are Armenian which is pretty much the same thing

Spunky 12-10-2016 10:57 PM

Other than Kylie, not a huge fan. to each their own

gnawledge 12-11-2016 08:17 AM

That's why kyliejennernude.com and kylieunleashed.com is being held onto.

Bladewire 12-11-2016 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 21370078)
They are Armenian which is pretty much the same thing

BarryB 12-11-2016 08:57 AM

Black films better on reality shows.

j3rkules 12-11-2016 09:34 AM

Who cares...

davidCRM 12-12-2016 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerkules (Post 21370906)
Who cares...

:2 cents:

JFK 12-12-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarryB (Post 21370798)
Black films better on reality shows.

:1orglaugh:helpme

bns666 09-30-2017 01:07 PM

bump for this awesome thread, took me time to find it for a reference in drunk conversation :thumbsup

bronco67 09-30-2017 01:16 PM

uhhh....yes.

You don't need to be Kojak to see that.

seeandsee 09-30-2017 05:36 PM

she likes it big

brassmonkey 09-30-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeandsee (Post 22020115)
she likes it big

https://i.imgur.com/pPQJlxn.gif

mikeet 09-30-2017 05:42 PM

Def a control issue going on here....
Most if not (all) Armenians females love the black cock :winkwink:

HairyChick 09-30-2017 06:01 PM

I've never seen the show but godnose every magazine has stories about them. They seem to go for men who have money, iffy reputations and love the spotlight. I first thought of bigger cocks but unless Blac Chyna is a transvestite or transsexual..... Rob is not handsome, fit, smart or employed. His wallet talked and she listened and now their kid suffers.

I see the attraction by men, with all that makeup showing an attractive female, but they don't seem too bright. I'm sure intellectual conversation isn't their forte, but, a couple needs to talk about more than their next vacation or party.

Kanye had decent music at first. Then his anger at Bush spilled over to his music and he was too full of himself.

Fetish? I'd say strong attraction to publicity and black men. "Once you go black, you'll never go back."

oppoten 09-30-2017 07:29 PM

They're basically Jews. What they do within their own community, and what they do when facing the public, are entirely different. I don't follow the Kardashians, but I see them as comparable with degenerate Christ-killing Jewish performers like Sarah Silverman. Cher (another Armenian) could easily pass for Jewish, and for years I thought she was.

Makes me wonder if the Khazar thing is true

Armenians and Jews: Natural Allies, Kindred Spirits | HuffPost

Paul Markham 10-01-2017 04:25 AM

It's not that they are black, it's about them being fuck ups.

Black looks good on the catwalk.

just a punk 10-01-2017 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovinNothin (Post 21369016)
Do all the Kardashians have a black fetish?

In my country all people of Caucasus (inducing Armenians) are considered blacks. So why Can't they have a fetish of themselves? :winkwink:

When a Russian says "black", in 99% he says it about someone from Caucasus. Africans and Arabs have a different name here: Russian word "neger" ??? | Yahoo Answers

brassmonkey 10-01-2017 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22020497)
In my country all people of Caucasus (inducing Armenians) are considered blacks. So why Can't they have a fetish of themselves? :winkwink:

When a Russian says "black", in 99% he says it about someone from Caucasus. Africans and Arabs have a different name here: Russian word "neger" ??? | Yahoo Answers

yeah they won't say it in public. unless they want to test swallowing teeth!!

just a punk 10-01-2017 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22020511)

They always say it in public. On streets and even in movies, TV shows, news etc. This is Russian language and it has its own rules. We have never had slavery here and we have no problems with people of other races (the USA is an extremely racist country, Russia is not). Russia is a home of 160 nations and they are not immigrants or sons of slaves, they live here for 500-1000 years. It's absolutely normal to say "negr" to an African guy here, but the thing you should not do is to say "huch" or "black assed" to a guy from Caucasus, because this is a real insulation and you may lose much more than just teeth...

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Representatives of the Negroid race in the Russian language is commonly called Negrs. The word "Negr" comes from the Spanish: negro through other European languages (German: Neger, French: nègre). Although in the Russian language this word, unlike English: Negro, and especially the vulgar English: n-word, does not carry negative message (as evidenced by the presence of the article "Negrs" in many authoritative dictionaries, without much litter, such as "swear", "vulgar", "colloquial", etc.), in recent years, it is sometimes avoided.

Sarn 10-01-2017 05:47 AM

>Do all the Kardashians have a black fetish?
Provocation public as usual + part money for political advertising from "Liberals" and their sponsors, Soros, Saudis etc...

Sarn 10-01-2017 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22020511)

The semantics of words may differ in different countries.