GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Paxum - Cant transfer funds to my CC (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1238506)

hermac 01-09-2017 10:38 AM

Paxum - Cant transfer funds to my CC

Hi, I cant transfer funds from my wallet to my credit card in all day.

I've been trying for hours but It is loading forever, and finally got a error message saying try again later.

Does anyone have this problem too?

I tried to create a ticket there but it isn't working for me too...

miguel7 01-09-2017 10:45 AM

I tried it 10 times last hour, the last attempt was successful.

TeenCat 01-09-2017 11:40 AM

it is a classic last days ... :2 cents:

brassmonkey 01-09-2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeenCat (Post 21438127)
it is a classic last days ... :2 cents:

:disgust:disgust yep you would think they would get a tech guy that can do the job right. could be a bank issue

RuthB 01-09-2017 12:19 PM

We are experiencing connectivity issues with our gateway to the bank, with regards to Card balances/transfers. As soon as we have word from the bank that the issue is resolved, we will let you know. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

hermac 01-09-2017 02:55 PM

It is working now.. thank you

brassmonkey 01-09-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 21438208)
We are experiencing connectivity issues with our gateway to the bank, with regards to Card balances/transfers. As soon as we have word from the bank that the issue is resolved, we will let you know. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

aahhh so the bank is an issue. never once seen my bank go down. weird since payoneer is at the same place.

CaptainHowdy 01-09-2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hermac (Post 21438583)
It is working now.. thank you

:thumbsup :thumbsup ...

Phoenix 01-09-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

you guys seem unable to do anything

im on several months now for a card

yesterday you just took remaining funds from an old card and disappeared them.

months without a card, your solution..i pay for another one.

additional input from paxum seems to indicate i should pay even more for you to send it faster to me.

this is month 4 of this process now and it is still just sitting there not even printed or shipped...lol

loveparade 01-10-2017 05:35 AM

Quote:

I cant withdraw money from atm. Also can't check the balance with ATM. I tried a few different ATMs. There are a few people (ukraine/russia) with the same problem at another forum. Could you comment it? Can someone from europe / usa withdraw money?

$cout 01-10-2017 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveparade (Post 21439708)
I cant withdraw money from atm. Also can't check the balance with ATM. I tried a few different ATMs. There are a few people (ukraine/russia) with the same problem at another forum. Could you comment it? Can someone from europe / usa withdraw money?

same shit in Bangkok (Thailand) today. :error wtf

Adraco 01-10-2017 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveparade (Post 21439708)

Quote:

Originally Posted by $cout (Post 21439738)
same shit in Bangkok (Thailand) today. :error wtf

If there is connectivity issues with the bank, it can be hard to check the balances. I tried to check balance yesterday via the Paxum website and it kept loading and loading, with no result.

Phoenix 01-10-2017 07:20 AM

If you leave any money on a card that expires...you cant transfer it back even when it has not expired.
AS well any money you leave on there becomes PAxums..lol

Nick_awt 01-10-2017 07:27 AM

Worked fine for me earlier today.

However, in the 2-3 years i have been with Paxum, I have experienced the same issue many many many times. So I know how frustrating it is.

You just have to keep trying periodically in the hope that the issue has been resolved.

loveparade 01-10-2017 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_awt (Post 21439867)
Worked fine for me earlier today.

sorry, are you talking about ATM withdrawal or transfer funds from main account to card account?

Google Expert 01-10-2017 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 21439297)
you guys seem unable to do anything

im on several months now for a card

yesterday you just took remaining funds from an old card and disappeared them.

months without a card, your solution..i pay for another one.

additional input from paxum seems to indicate i should pay even more for you to send it faster to me.

this is month 4 of this process now and it is still just sitting there not even printed or shipped...lol

Their Bank is located god knows where, hence the constant connectivity issues and shipping issues. I had to pay for express delivery to get the card (regular mail just doesn't work)

Google Expert 01-10-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 21439852)
If you leave any money on a card that expires...you cant transfer it back even when it has not expired.
AS well any money you leave on there becomes PAxums..lol

LOL, that's messed up

ipolic 01-10-2017 07:52 AM

I cannot withdraw money from ATM for last 2-3 days, any update when this will be solved?

marlboroack 01-10-2017 08:12 AM

Money is in motion

Nick_awt 01-10-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveparade (Post 21439885)
sorry, are you talking about ATM withdrawal or transfer funds from main account to card account?

Transferring funds from main account to card account.

As others have said, it just hangs without loading mastercard balance. Then eventually it times out and you get an error message.

I must of had this problem a dozen times or more in 2-3 years with Paxum.

ps. It was around 7 hours ago when i did the funds transfer.

Chris 01-10-2017 08:24 AM

We are indeed having connection issues with our card issuer - this is something we are at their mercy.

If you attempt to transfer please check your balance to make sure the funds did not transfer to the cards.

As for ATM withdraw not working - their are no issues regarding this.

The only area that is is not able to withdraw their funds are for users in the crimera region due to sanctions in place.

loveparade 01-10-2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_awt (Post 21440092)
Transferring funds from main account to card account.

As others have said, it just hangs without loading mastercard balance. Then eventually it times out and you get an error message.

I must of had this problem a dozen times or more in 2-3 years with Paxum.

ps. It was around 7 hours ago when i did the funds transfer.

I did the the funds transfer to card account today without any problems. I know this problem exists from time to time and I even dont pay attention to it, just wait a couple of hours. But the situation with ATM withdrawal is something new for me! It's the first time when I cant withdraw money and I'm scared, I dont want ePassporte-2

loveparade 01-10-2017 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 21440110)

The only area that is is not able to withdraw their funds are for users in the crimera region due to sanctions in place.

No, I'm not from Crimea. I have been Paxum user since your opening, I used the card just yesterday, and today I can't. It is active, with money, I tried different banks/ATMs. I've opened a ticket but the support doesn't see any problems with my account/card because there are not even $0.50 fees on my card statement. But today there are many people from different countries who also can't withdraw money from ATM. I will go to ATM to check the card again.

Nick_awt 01-10-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveparade (Post 21440134)
I did the the funds transfer to card account today without any problems. I know this problem exists from time to time and I even dont pay attention to it, just wait a couple of hours. But the situation with ATM withdrawal is something new for me! It's the first time when I cant withdraw money and I'm scared, I dont want ePassporte-2

I think if you look for threads over the last few months you will see ATM problems have occurred, but have then been resolved.

I am sure it will all get sorted and this wont be another e-passporte job.

Denny 01-10-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveparade (Post 21440176)
I will go to ATM to check the card again.

Keep us posted.

loveparade 01-10-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny (Post 21440215)
Keep us posted.

I just withdrawn money successfully from the same ATM, where today I couldn't do it with two paxum cards. I don't know, it was paxum problem or some local problem, but now seems that everything is ok.

Denny 01-10-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveparade (Post 21440422)
I just withdrawn money successfully from the same ATM, where today I couldn't do it with two paxum cards. I don't know, it was paxum problem or some local problem, but now seems that everything is ok.

Great :thumbsup

Tulku 01-10-2017 10:59 AM

I was having same problem some hours ago .. couldn't withdraw from ATM ..
it was saying that I have reached the limit (and I wasn't because I couldn't lol)

brassmonkey 01-10-2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 21440110)
We are indeed having connection issues with our card issuer - this is something we are at their mercy.

If you attempt to transfer please check your balance to make sure the funds did not transfer to the cards.

what bank?? same as payoneer? i just used my card at payoneer no issue

hermac 02-23-2017 08:08 AM

I have the same problems now, i've been trying for a couple of hours without any luck.

anyone else?

Bryan G 02-23-2017 08:30 AM

yep Im having the same problem. Sure it will be fixed soon.

NETSEX 02-23-2017 08:57 AM

good luck buddy

~Ray 02-23-2017 09:08 AM

Lots of hits and misses in this thread.

~Ray
hardlinks.org

Bryan G 02-23-2017 10:10 AM

Works fine now

hermac 02-23-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryan G (Post 21569377)
Works fine now

yeah..thank you!