GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   does anyone know if there is a forum where I can share my apps (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1244749)

estamina 02-07-2017 11:43 AM

does anyone know if there is a forum where I can share my apps

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm a game devloper, I'm new, I have two apps on mikandi, do anyone of you know a forum where I can share my app
"adultapp"
thank you people:helpme

j3rkules 02-07-2017 12:03 PM

The announcement section.

Barry-xlovecam 02-07-2017 01:12 PM

This is why 'adult apps' are a waste of time -- you can get no access to Google Play Store or Apple iTunes App Store.

The app is untrusted even if it is safe.
Unfortunately, many adult apps are adware or spyware -- or worse.

Quote:

Are the apps in MiKandi safe?

It's important to note that applications on MiKandi are not subject to review and once published, are available within minutes on the marketplace.

Developers assume full responsibility for everything they publish on MiKandi. They want to deliver safe, fun, and sexy apps to you. But things happen. There may be occasional risks and problems with developer applications. Therefore, we encourage users to practice "safe downloading".

Back to the Top
WTF is that double talk mean? Caveat emtor is what is means. Google withdraws any troublesome app --- MiKandi gives you an assurance of no mia culpa without any promise of remediation.

Cassandra24K 02-07-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by estamina (Post 21524857)
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm a game devloper, I'm new, I have two apps on mikandi, do anyone of you know a forum where I can share my app
"adultapp"

Hi estamina,

Could you get in touch with me via Skype or e-mail? I would like to ask you a few questions regarding your game development skills....
E-mail: [email protected]

Cheers!

Jigster715 02-07-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by estamina (Post 21524857)
"adultapp"

Post links - Easier to help if we know what they do. :2 cents:

estamina 02-07-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassandram (Post 21525220)
Hi estamina,

Could you get in touch with me via Skype or e-mail? I would like to ask you a few questions regarding your game development skills....
E-mail: [email protected]

Cheers!

I develop with gamesald and construct2, and I use blender to create character when I need a sequence of mouvement, I tried once to create a 3d game to android, and I did, but it was a waste of time because it's hard to compit with company, I work alone, so 2d game are the best choice for me

estamina 02-07-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerkules (Post 21524959)
The announcement section.

Hey, I cheked your website, it's a well organised website, it's to sad you don't have a good content, I find all your articles misleading, such us, you said in the title "this is how to bring traffic" and in the article there is nothing but the usual old advices"social media....etc",after years of surfing the internet I get with a conclusion, you will never find any good advice that will help you making money, at least not free, people like to not share tricks to make money, it's a selfish world.
I'm not trying to insult you, but stop publishing lies, you misslead peoples.