GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone can help me to promote cams? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1257343)

lakiya69 04-13-2017 05:03 AM

Anyone can help me to promote cams?

I know most of people earn lot of money just promoting cams like bongacam and slutroulette.I want to know also how to promote those cams easily and earn money from that.If someone like to teach me about how to earn money from promoting cams and how to get such a big traffic easily I am very appreciate about that.
Thank u bros

JamesDrews 04-13-2017 07:20 AM

Good traffic sources will not be shared in public. But think of social media, traffic buying, ad spots on own websites.

Andreweb 04-13-2017 07:46 AM

The recepe is very simple ! You build a good site with a solid onpage SEO and you'll build some legit backlinks , some social shares will also help a bit and once that site will get 10k hits daily from google you'll make easy 100-300$ a day! This is the only way that it works this is how I do! Good luck!

lakiya69 04-13-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreweb (Post 21702310)
The recepe is very simple ! You build a good site with a solid onpage SEO and you'll build some legit backlinks , some social shares will also help a bit and once that site will get 10k hits daily from google you'll make easy 100-300$ a day! This is the only way that it works this is how I do! Good luck!

Can u give me ur skype id :)

j3rkules 04-13-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreweb (Post 21702310)

That is right, but easy to say hard to convey. Check out my site for some tips.

:winkwink:

Jane BongaCash 04-18-2017 08:30 AM

Hey, lakiya69! You can contact me or my colleagues from BongaCash friendly support team and we will be happy to give you some tips :thumbsup

lock 04-19-2017 01:36 AM

You need to build your own traffic source. You will need to build a TGP blog or Tube sites in order to lure visitors. People buy traffic for paysites and often it is their only site. If it doesn't convert for them then they give up. It is much better to be pushing more generic traffic onto free sites use it to rank in search engines and use the search engine traffic to convert pay sites. There is no method to make a pay site lure it's own visitors without the most generic domain it all requires hard work.

bns666 04-19-2017 03:09 AM

see sig for best cam sponsors :thumbsup

danep 04-23-2017 05:38 AM

Eventually what the affiliates in here taught me is that making affiliate revenues is almost risk free, however it does require a business model, and at least some trial and error. A good affiliate for a cam site is always an asset. This is the place to learn from the masters. If you dream of wearing sleepers and spending your time with a laptop and espresso, you'd better get ready for some serious hard work. Welcome on board !

INever 06-26-2017 09:16 PM

Think in terms of marketing.

Where can you find people who would have a tendency to want to pay women (or men, or trannies) to play with themselves over the internet?

Then go there and post something that will pique their interest.

acwm.biz 10-30-2018 09:53 AM

come and talk with us. xlovecash as skype