GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   He claimed he couldn't understand what in his past drove him to kill his stepdaughter and sexually a (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1263388)

Grapesoda 05-20-2017 11:36 AM

He claimed he couldn't understand what in his past drove him to kill his stepdaughter and sexually a

I'm thinking is was the Russians myself :2 cents:

Gregory Graf said 'I'm not really a bad guy' during murder confession - The Morning Call

Josefowicz said Graf admitted he killed Padgett "to have sex with her body," and lamented that he hadn't chosen his neighbor, 46-year-old Karen Gundrum, as his victim instead.

Bladewire 05-20-2017 12:04 PM

Holy shit! I was just searching YouTube to post a funny necrophilia song video and I am not kidding I came across a real video of that being done and the guy cutting the body then dismembering it.

I am not joking I'm literally in shock. I'm not embedding it but tell me if it's real:

Search YouTube for: crazy shit 8 necropheliac psychopath

Is it real? I think it is holy fuck

TheDynasty 05-20-2017 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21780700)
Holy shit! I was just searching YouTube to post a funny necrophilia song video and I am not kidding I came across a real video of that being done and the guy cutting the body then dismembering it.

I am not joking I'm literally in shock. I'm not embedding it but tell me if it's real:

Search YouTube for: crazy shit 8 necropheliac psychopath

First video is down is that the one? oh fuck just checked out "Crazy Shits" profile :throwup

Relic 05-20-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21780700)

https://www.google.com/search?q=ISIS...&tbm=isch&sa=X

Bladewire 05-20-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDynasty (Post 21780715)
First video is down is that the one? oh fuck just checked out "Crazy Shits" profile :throwup

The video name is: 8 necropheliac psychopath

Yeah "Crazy Shit" is his profile name.

And WTF?!? :throwup

Bladewire 05-20-2017 01:40 PM

Ok the video was real.

When he was fucking the body it looked fake because anyone could just lay there.

When he was cutting the buttocks open and no blood came out I thought it was fake, but when he cut more, then put the piece of flesh close to the camera it looked real. The dismemberment and decapitation pics were real. Looking into it further it was this murder / necrophilia / canabalism case.

Evidently the necropheliac killer canabal was known as the "Canadian Psycho" Luka Magnotta and was prolific in posting videos if himself torturing and slowly killing kittens and killing dogs & puppies by chokehold and beheading and other awful ways. Videos below do not show any of that.

MiamiBoyz 05-21-2017 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21780817)
Ok the video was real.

When he was fucking the body it looked fake because anyone could just lay there.

When he was cutting the buttocks open and no blood came out I thought it was fake, but when he cut more, then put the piece of flesh close to the camera it looked real. The dismemberment and decapitation pics were real. Looking into it further it was this murder / necrophilia / canabalism case.

Evidently the necropheliac killer canabal was known as the "Canadian Psycho" Luka Magnotta and was prolific in posting videos if himself torturing and slowly killing kittens and killing dogs & puppies by chokehold and beheading and other awful ways. Videos below do not show any of that.

So did you CUM yet? Jesus

beerptrol 05-21-2017 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 21780664)
I'm thinking is was the Russians myself :2 cents:

Gregory Graf said 'I'm not really a bad guy' during murder confession - The Morning Call

Josefowicz said Graf admitted he killed Padgett "to have sex with her body," and lamented that he hadn't chosen his neighbor, 46-year-old Karen Gundrum, as his victim instead.

Yep all that news about the investigations into Russia and Trump drove that chumpanzee crazy

Thank goodness a fellow chumpanzee posted his story here