GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Promoting whitelabel camsite via social media question (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1266220)

kn1ghtkraw1er78 06-06-2017 04:07 PM

Promoting whitelabel camsite via social media question

I have seen some posts/articles discussing promoting models from whitelabe camsites via Twitter, Reddit, and Tumblr.

My question is, I've noticed models have DMCA notices on their profiles. How are the pros promoting models? With their "expressed" permission? Or are a lot of people just ignoring the DMCA notice?

I would like to start driving traffic to my whitelabel but I DO NOT wish to steal content or violate someone's privacy in the process. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Zen- 06-06-2017 08:25 PM

Depends on the program, you should consult with them for best practises. What I see is a mix, there's some people just posting whatever content they can to get clicks, some promoting specific models and others just using an API to churn out content. I have one whitelabel where I use a mix of API posts with a set list of models I have permission to promote.

In any case you are sending the model traffic so if they have a problem they should tell you to stop promoting them/delete offending post. I've only had 2 or 3 models contact me over the years, most are happy to be promoted (Depending on the program of course)

kn1ghtkraw1er78 06-07-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zen- (Post 21816793)
Depends on the program, you should consult with them for best practises. What I see is a mix, there's some people just posting whatever content they can to get clicks, some promoting specific models and others just using an API to churn out content. I have one whitelabel where I use a mix of API posts with a set list of models I have permission to promote.

In any case you are sending the model traffic so if they have a problem they should tell you to stop promoting them/delete offending post. I've only had 2 or 3 models contact me over the years, most are happy to be promoted (Depending on the program of course)

I'm using Chaturbate. I guess the solution would be to either ask permission or promote the ones without a DMCA notice. BTW, how did you contact them? Through Cbate? Or through email?

Zen- 06-07-2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kn1ghtkraw1er78 (Post 21817975)
I'm using Chaturbate. I guess the solution would be to either ask permission or promote the ones without a DMCA notice. BTW, how did you contact them? Through Cbate? Or through email?

I contacted them via their social media accounts. I wouldn't waste a models time whilst she is working.

kn1ghtkraw1er78 06-07-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zen- (Post 21818695)
I contacted them via their social media accounts. I wouldn't waste a models time whilst she is working.

Hey I appreciate the tips..