GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Few tricks how to enter the dating niche. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1266271)

Cpamatica 06-07-2017 12:44 AM

Few tricks how to enter the dating niche.

Hey everybody!

As far as I can see, adult is the main topic here and it is great! But I would like to talk a little about dating here. I am sure all of you know that it could be mainstream and adult as well. I post this tread here because we are the owner of great mainstream dating offers (for more info ping me in Skype). Anyway adult dating is also our strong vertical.

Whole process of creating profitable campaigns includes such steps - choosing offers, finding traffic, getting started and making it work. What could be easier, you might think. But as there are many newcomers here and I will give you some useful tips.

Let's go!
Were to find offers? You can always ping me in Skype to get some or you can make research by yourself. Be sure that you know what type of traffic you would like to start with (desktop, mobile, SOI, DOI, which geo). And try to search for campaign (for example on Offervault) that will match your traffic sources and start budgets.

The next step is to find the good quality traffic. I will recommend you to start with ad networks like - Exoclick, Traffic Stars, Traffic Junky, Reporo. If you are newbie, you should start from zones mobile (300x250) or desktop (315x300) - those are the most popular formats.

The best model to start is CPA. Moreover I will strongly recommend you to use landing pages instead of direct links, as user will be more motivated for further steps. If you are curious how to create landing pages, leave the comment under the tread.

Ok, You have started your first campaign, what next? Always check your numbers. If you receive, for example, $3 from an advertiser for a lead and notice that a conversion on the source costs you $5, remove this source. The cheaper your lead is, the more money you will make. Optimise it all the time and take a look at the data. The key point is to find the golden pack of banner-landing-offer that will work for a particular source.

These are basic tips how to get started in dating niche. No matter if you are focused on mainstream or adult traffic, in most cases the process is the same.
If you need any more recommendation and have some questions leave them under this tread or PM me.

Good luck!

P.S. Does anybody here work with mainstream dating? Share your thoughts and ideas in comments :pimp

lock 06-08-2017 04:02 AM

I have a few good domains that i push any type in traffic to dating factory i rarely promote these enough as i generally target webmaster traffic. I have also naturist niche domain names that i push to dating factory due to their naturist themes.
Some of my dating related domains/ sites.
ADULT.SINGLES
ADULTFRIENDSEEK.COM
CONNECTIONDATE.COM
DATEWHITELABEL.COM
DATINGTURNKEY.COM

wingoads_yana 06-08-2017 06:34 AM

:thumbsup

celandina 06-08-2017 09:23 AM

This is the only way to do it is this way...:1orglaugh

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...09d756c1c0.jpg

No need for any of the dating shit...:2 cents:

Cpamatica 06-09-2017 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21820705)
This is the only way to do it is this way...:1orglaugh

No need for any of the dating shit...:2 cents:

In some way you are right, but dating websites could make this path much easier :winkwink:

celandina 06-09-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpamatica (Post 21822505)
In some way you are right, but dating websites could make this path much easier :winkwink:

Bump for your good sense of humor.:thumbsup

jbvryant 06-13-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21823252)
Bump for your good sense of humor.:thumbsup

Agreed, thats the way to go if you needed to :thumbsup
Dating sites it is:

Cpamatica 06-16-2017 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbvryant (Post 21831697)
Agreed, thats the way to go if you needed to :thumbsup
Dating sites it is:

Hey, ping me up in Skype, I think we could make some great money together :pimp

P.S. We are direct advertiser of white label dating products :2 cents:

PaperstreetWinston 08-07-2017 08:25 AM

good stuff!

bns666 08-07-2017 08:30 AM

cool advice :thumbsup

danep 08-08-2017 02:51 AM

Dating is definitely one of the most interesting areas to study on every aspect, UIX, conversion funnel, decision making to name but a few. I wonder if you made contact with Marina from Top Offers already.

yuu.design 10-16-2017 04:21 PM

cool article man!

mint 10-19-2017 08:14 PM

Facebook just turn the dating sites upside down :D