GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   'I can't do it' (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1268440)

brassmonkey 06-20-2017 10:00 PM

'I can't do it'

Mom arrested after handing off son to total strangers
the olsen twins long lost dark sister??? lol

https://i.imgur.com/A3ZHDvi.jpg

A Florida woman was arrested after trying to get rid of her 2-year-old son by offering him to complete strangers.

Amber Warner, 31, went up to a couple Saturday morning as they were leaving a Vero Beach restaurant and tried to get them to take her son, according to police.

She reportedly told them, "I can't do it," before abandoning the boy in the parking lot. The couple told police that the woman sped off in a black truck.
Vero Beach police were able to track down Warner after identifying the vehicle. Warner was charged with unlawful desertion of a child and resisting arrest without violence.

Her son was placed in the custody of the Department of Children and Families.

article...

SBJ 06-20-2017 10:04 PM

mother of the year award winner right here :helpme:error

Bladewire 06-20-2017 10:08 PM

It takes courage to know you're not fit and give up your child, better than abusing your kid or killing your child, the kid lucked out good for him :thumbsup

brassmonkey 06-20-2017 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21845836)
It takes courage to know you're not fit and give up your child, better than abusing your kid or killing your child, the kid lucked out good for him :thumbsup

man this bitch met a chomo in 2012. she goes over to spend the nite so he can do the 4 month old daughter. he ending up offing the baby while the sexual assault took place. i think the mom watched :helpme:helpme:helpme the court papers went into details it was pretty bad. anyhoo you leave the baby with an agency, firehouse some shit like that. :2 cents::2 cents:

Horatio Caine 06-20-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21845836)

Im guessing this was your punch line to give up your son.. Fucking garbage who deserves euthanization.

Bladewire 06-20-2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21845860)
man this bitch met a chomo in 2012. she goes over to spend the nite so he can do the 4 month old daughter. he ending up offing the baby while the sexual assault took place. i think the mom watched :helpme:helpme:helpme the court papers went into details it was pretty bad. anyhoo you leave the baby with an agency, firehouse some shit like that. :2 cents::2 cents:

That's crazy shit, sad. That's why I say the boy was lucky. My "mom" shouldn't have been a mother she should have given me up when I was born instead of all the physical and mental scars I had by the time I was given to the state DCH "group home" (orphanage) when I was older. That's why I say it's brave to give up your kid knowing you're too selfish, not fit, etc. Of course giving your kid to strangers in a parking lot wasn't the best idea, her kid got lucky and will live a better life now if he dodges the bad foster homes that are out there and is lucky enough to get a good one like I was :2 cents:

deonbell 06-20-2017 11:39 PM

Pills and meth. The death of white people.

Horatio Caine 06-20-2017 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21845887)
That's crazy shit, sad. That's why I say the boy was lucky. My "mom" shouldn't have been a mother she should have given me up when I was born instead of all the physical and mental scars I had by the time I was given to the state DCH "group home" (orphanage) when I was older. That's why I say....

No wonder you are so fucked up :2 cents:

CaptainHowdy 06-21-2017 07:14 AM

It ain't bad to give up ...