GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Smartlink? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1268767)

wingoads_yana 06-23-2017 08:35 AM

Smartlink?

Hey dear webmasters! :GFYBand

Got a question, hope, you can help.

Have you work with smartlinks?

Please, share you feedback, experience, suggestions etc.

All replies appreciated

Ashhbben 06-28-2017 09:01 AM

What you need about smartlink?

wouter112 06-29-2017 03:21 AM

Hello all!

We offer a smartlink which is working very well for many of our partners. Our smartlink contains more then 50K offers worldwide and the algortihm behind it, makes sure your traffic will be send to the most profitable offer. In a nutshell this is how a (our) smartlink works. there are many more things you can say about our smartlink, but I don't want to make this a salespitch!

If you have any specific questions, feel free to hit me up!

Cheers!

wingoads_yana 06-29-2017 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashhbben (Post 21859192)
What you need about smartlink?

any feedback if you were working with smartlinks

wingoads_yana 06-29-2017 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wouter112 (Post 21860596)
Hello all!

We offer a smartlink which is working very well for many of our partners. Our smartlink contains more then 50K offers worldwide and the algortihm behind it, makes sure your traffic will be send to the most profitable offer. In a nutshell this is how a (our) smartlink works. there are many more things you can say about our smartlink, but I don't want to make this a salespitch!

If you have any specific questions, feel free to hit me up!

Cheers!

Thank you! I'll ping you ;)

Zeiss 06-29-2017 04:42 AM

Smartlinks are cool! :thumbsup

ironwebmaster 06-30-2017 03:29 AM

Hey may I suggest Mobsuite? They're really skilled with smartlinks. Get in touch with me by skype if you want to ask their senior acc man specific questions. I'll put the two of you in touch.

NiklasDF 07-20-2017 03:00 AM

Hi guys, at trafficmansion.com we have created a market leading optimizer that rotates four pre-landers and 10 brands under one link and a special email optimized flow that will make sure you don’t waste a single click whilst providing you with the Highest EPC for email traffic in the industry! - Yes its a smartlink :D

If anyone would be interested please ping me on skype - niklas.fagerstrom1
And i can show you how it works, its pretty cool!

EvgeniyIM 07-20-2017 06:29 AM

Smartlinks are great for diversified traffic - if you have traffic from multiple GEOs and don't want to waste years on proper setup and optimization, monetize it through smartlinks. Today's networks provide different offer rotation algorithms, most of them give worthy profit. Of course, I am for iMonetizeIt : )))

Smartlink is also great for the ones without much experience.

Tjeezers 08-08-2017 03:35 AM

The smart link of BrokerBabe.com - Best Mobile Affiliate Network should not be forgotten ;)
excellent results

EvgeniyIM 08-08-2017 04:35 AM

seems noone is ready to share his own experience in using smartlinks. Guys, share the insights - which one is better, what is bad, what niche you work at? (No ads, just experience)