GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business WP Plugin For Cam Sites - 6 sites in 1 - Chaturbate, Bongacams, LiveJamsin, ImLive, Streamate, Camga (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1269688)

hdbuilder 06-30-2017 11:52 AM

WP Plugin For Cam Sites - 6 sites in 1 - Chaturbate, Bongacams, LiveJamsin, ImLive, Streamate, Camga

NEW WP PLUGIN WITH 6 SITES TO PROMOTE

I have launched a new company called WP CAM and a new website for a Wordpress Plugin to promote your favorite cam site.

It's integrated with 6 sites:
  1. Chaturbate
  2. Bongacams
  3. LiveJamsin
  4. ImLive
  5. Streamate
  6. Camgasm

You can easily select the one you wish to promote. It comes with a fully responsive custom theme and a Twitter bot for each site except ImLive.

Click here to view THE SITE'S DEMO and THE WP PLUGIN. I have disabled most function in the WordPress dashboard...

User: testclients
Password: client12389wp

Both the plugin and the theme support automatic WP updates from your dashboard.

It's bundled with an Auto-Poster that will automatically post new models daily under the live cam table. You have multiple options in regards of the title, the URL and the content. You can also use the title, text & content spinning functions and the Chimp Rewritter API is also integrated.

You can also write custom posts yourself and choose to display them on the index page.

3 custom widgets zone are available + a footer one.

You can change the thumb size and display iframes (live chat applet) or a model's pic in the galleries or the post pages. You can send your traffic to the cam site or your white label.

I suggest you check the WP plugin for all its features coz there are too many to enumerate here :)

Updates are free, even when a new cam site is released and i give very good support.

I am finishing the doc today and the main site text, but the rest is fully functional, orders are managed automatically and you can download the plugin right after your payment.

I have 2 types of license; single domain license and unlimited licenses so you can install as many as you wish.

As a launching offer I have created 2 rebate coupons that will be valid until Sunday night. One of $10 for the single license and one $20 for the unlimited license.

10$ COUPON: WP-PLUGIN
20$ COUPON: WP-PLUGIN-UNLIMITED

So the WP Cam Plugin is $39.99 (including the theme) with the coupon for the single license and $79.99 (including the theme) with the coupon for the unlimited license.

I suggest you grab yours quickly before the coupons expire.

On the site I accept:
  1. PayPal
  2. Paxum
  3. Bitcoins, litecoins...
  4. Perfect Money

Feel free to ask any question you may have,

Nick

TheDynasty 06-30-2017 12:12 PM

Scritps Legit!! Great Support, & good work!

yuu.design 06-30-2017 12:18 PM

well done guys!

MichaelP 06-30-2017 12:23 PM

Interesting :)

Fat Panda 06-30-2017 12:31 PM

demo doesnt work w adblock

hdbuilder 06-30-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Panda (Post 21863335)
demo doesnt work w adblock

Hi,

I detect Adblock and display a warning to ask the users to turn off adblock to see the content.

Didn't you see that in the galleries?

Please disable AdBlock if you wish to see the content on this page!

Regards,

Nick

bns666 06-30-2017 01:03 PM

nice :thumbsup

topadult 06-30-2017 03:16 PM

Outstanding script ;) Good luck with your sale bro :D

brassmonkey 06-30-2017 04:28 PM

chaturbate "
Access Denied. This room is not available to your region or gender. " i don't do cams anyway

hdbuilder 07-01-2017 10:59 AM

Well it happens, models ban some countries...:)

topadult 07-25-2017 07:26 AM

Any working coupon?
Do you offer Skype support also or only email?

EddyTheDog 07-25-2017 07:33 AM

Looks good - I have been talking about doing something like this for ages...

Just out of interest, are you taking and using the feeds live or downloading and storing them on the local server?....

Denny 07-25-2017 07:39 AM

Looks good, I'll check it out.

Brian mike 07-25-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuu (Post 21863308)
well done guys!

Ditto :thumbsup

Zeiss 07-25-2017 07:49 AM

Looks good. I will definitely try it soon, so parking myself in this thread.

CamTraffic 07-25-2017 07:50 AM

The demo WP Cam Plugin | The Best Cam Site On The Net only seems to be showing chaturbate models, do you happen to have a demo with the other cam providers?
Bongacams
LiveJamsin
ImLive
Streamate
Camgasm

hdbuilder 07-25-2017 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topadult (Post 21910816)
Any working coupon?
Do you offer Skype support also or only email?

Hi, Gave you one by answering your PM. I'm on Skype for RoboScripts so yes i can give support on Skype too for WPCam.

Regards,

Nick

hdbuilder 07-25-2017 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 21910831)
Looks good - I have been talking about doing something like this for ages...

Just out of interest, are you taking and using the feeds live or downloading and storing them on the local server?....

Hi, Downloading them on the local server so no delay on page load.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamTraffic (Post 21910879)
The demo WP Cam Plugin | The Best Cam Site On The Net only seems to be showing chaturbate models, do you happen to have a demo with the other cam providers?
Bongacams
LiveJamsin
ImLive
Streamate
Camgasm

Hi, pls tell me which ones you want to see, i can set them up np. you can use the contact form on the site or a PM.

topadult 07-25-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdbuilder (Post 21910975)

What is minimal required spec for shared hosting or VPS to run this script?

hdbuilder 07-26-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topadult (Post 21912499)
What is minimal required spec for shared hosting or VPS to run this script?

Hi, as long as you have IonCube Loader available you are good. PHP 5.2 - 5.6.

You can download an Ion Cube Loader Tester here:

Server Requirements - WP Cam

Just upload it to your server and it it by browser. Anyway I'd say 99% of shared hosting have it by default, on a VPS you can ask to have it install if not there.

Regards,

Nick

Zeiss 07-26-2017 09:17 AM

When I click to buy it I get an error "Oops! That page can’t be found.". Why would that be?

hdbuilder 07-26-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21913519)
When I click to buy it I get an error "Oops! That page can?t be found.". Why would that be?

Hi Zeiss,

Just tell me where you click that gave you that error and I will fix it.

You can find the plugin here to buy: Our WP Plugins - WP Cam

You just have to add it to your cart and checkout.

Regards,

Nick

hdbuilder 07-26-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21913519)
When I click to buy it I get an error "Oops! That page can?t be found.". Why would that be?

Found it and fixed, thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Nick

CamTraffic 07-26-2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdbuilder (Post 21910975)

Hi, pls tell me which ones you want to see, i can set them up np. you can use the contact form on the site or a PM.

I would like to see all of them within the same URL/Demo page, is that possible?

hdbuilder 07-26-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamTraffic (Post 21913744)
I would like to see all of them within the same URL/Demo page, is that possible?

Hi,

As of now there is no multi-site capability on the same page. You have to choose one site to promote.

So just tell me which and i can set up separate demos...

Regards,

Nick

hdbuilder 07-26-2017 03:16 PM

Valid to the end of the month, Monday the 31th at night, you can use these coupons:
One of $10 for the single license and one $20 for the unlimited license.

For those who wish to pay via Paxum, well the gateway plugin for Paxum is buggy with coupons so i suggest you send me a request via the contact form, I will tell you how to proceed. Sorry about the trouble caused, I will troubleshoot that plugin once I get a minute.

Regards,

Nick

Zeiss 07-26-2017 03:42 PM

Is there a demo with all of the mentioned sponsors on the same website? How does model sorting work for cases like this?

hdbuilder 07-26-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21914554)
Is there a demo with all of the mentioned sponsors on the same website? How does model sorting work for cases like this?

Hi, currently the plugin won't display multiple cam sites on the same index page, you can only promote one cam site at the time per website. However the code was built to allow a multi-site capability, i will release that function in a few updates. I have more features to add before.

Tomorrow i will create a demo for each and post the links here...

Zeiss 07-26-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdbuilder (Post 21914605)
Hi, currently the plugin won't display multiple cam sites on the same index page, you can only promote one cam site at the time per website. However the code was built to allow a multi-site capability, i will release that function in a few updates. I have more features to add before.

Tomorrow i will create a demo for each and post the links here...

If it does not do that, I do not currently need it then and I will be waiting for the update. :thumbsup

topadult 07-27-2017 05:13 AM

One question: Since this script downloads pics of models from webcam sites like chaturbate or imlive and stores them in our server, is there any problem with copyright issue? Will we get DMCA from those sponsors cam sites?

EddyTheDog 07-27-2017 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topadult (Post 21915703)
One question: Since this script downloads pics of models from webcam sites like chaturbate or imlive and stores them in our server, is there any problem with copyright issue? Will we get DMCA from those sponsors cam sites?

Good question - The Chaturbate models are really hot on this - Chaturbate are offering this as a promo tool and this is what it is intended for - building sites - There has never been a clear answer from CB saying what can be used for promo and what can't - As far as I know anyway...

The images are pulled from CB BTW and not stored on your server.....

hdbuilder 07-27-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topadult (Post 21915703)

Hi, for the live cam table, no pics are downloaded. Underneath you can display the Auto-Poster and/or custom posts. With custom posts you can posts anything you wish but the Auto-Poster will download pics so its up to you to use it with whatever cam site you wish to promote.

Regards,

Nick

hdbuilder 07-27-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21914731)
If it does not do that, I do not currently need it then and I will be waiting for the update. :thumbsup

NP just need to release an update with new features first...

Brian mike 07-28-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21914731)

I would Highly suggest to talk to Nick about your needs on ticket support or skype.
This guy can make some magic happen with some custom work for his client when its needed. :thumbsup

Zeiss 07-28-2017 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdbuilder (Post 21916966)
NP just need to release an update with new features first...

Got it. Just saying I already have scripts, which I use per sponsor and I do not need another per sponsor script. If it works with all of them at once, then it would make more sense for me to buy this. No bad feelings... :winkwink:

djroof 07-28-2017 08:50 AM

Great plugin!

hdbuilder 07-28-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djroof (Post 21918757)
Great plugin!

Thanks mate!

jadsn 07-31-2017 02:59 PM

This looks great. Sent a few presale questions via your contact form.

hdbuilder 07-31-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadsn (Post 21925180)
This looks great. Sent a few presale questions via your contact form.

Please check your spam folder, I am pretty sure i answered them all.

Regards,

Nick

jadsn 07-31-2017 03:14 PM

I never got a response. Can you re-send to francoisbaptste {att] gmail?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdbuilder (Post 21925207)
Please check your spam folder, I am pretty sure i answered them all.

Regards,

Nick

hdbuilder 07-31-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadsn (Post 21925222)

Hi,

I remember answering you since you have a French name and my native language is French :)

Sending it again, sometimes i get block by gmail, hotmail...

Regards,

Nick

hdbuilder 07-31-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadsn (Post 21925222)

Replied to your email and also by sending from a gmail account...

Regards,

Nick

jadsn 07-31-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdbuilder (Post 21925261)
Hi,

I remember answering you since you have a French name and my native language is French :)

Sending it again, sometimes i get block by gmail, hotmail...

Regards,

Nick

Haha no wories. It happens to me sometimes as well, but it was late so it's possible I missed a letter or 2.

Got the email and everything looks good, so looking to purchase tonight, if not, early tomorrow.

Nick Tosser 07-31-2017 07:37 PM

Good work i will take it asap !

daniel_webcams 08-01-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdbuilder (Post 21863245)
NEW WP PLUGIN WITH 6 SITES TO PROMOTE

I have launched a new company called WP CAM and a new website for a Wordpress Plugin to promote your favorite cam site.

It's integrated with 6 sites:
  1. Chaturbate
  2. Bongacams
  3. LiveJamsin
  4. ImLive
  5. Streamate
  6. Camgasm

You can easily select the one you wish to promote. It comes with a fully responsive custom theme and a Twitter bot for each site except ImLive.

Click here to view THE SITE'S DEMO and THE WP PLUGIN. I have disabled most function in the WordPress dashboard...

User: testclients
Password: client12389wp

Both the plugin and the theme support automatic WP updates from your dashboard.

It's bundled with an Auto-Poster that will automatically post new models daily under the live cam table. You have multiple options in regards of the title, the URL and the content. You can also use the title, text & content spinning functions and the Chimp Rewritter API is also integrated.

You can also write custom posts yourself and choose to display them on the index page.

3 custom widgets zone are available + a footer one.

You can change the thumb size and display iframes (live chat applet) or a model's pic in the galleries or the post pages. You can send your traffic to the cam site or your white label.

I suggest you check the WP plugin for all its features coz there are too many to enumerate here :)

Updates are free, even when a new cam site is released and i give very good support.

I am finishing the doc today and the main site text, but the rest is fully functional, orders are managed automatically and you can download the plugin right after your payment.

I have 2 types of license; single domain license and unlimited licenses so you can install as many as you wish.

As a launching offer I have created 2 rebate coupons that will be valid until Sunday night. One of $10 for the single license and one $20 for the unlimited license.

So the WP Cam Plugin is $39.99 (including the theme) with the coupon for the single license and $79.99 (including the theme) with the coupon for the unlimited license.

I suggest you grab yours quickly before the coupons expire.

On the site I accept:
  1. PayPal
  2. Paxum
  3. Bitcoins, litecoins...
  4. Perfect Money

Feel free to ask any question you may have,

Nick

nice work Nick ... please add me on skype I'd like to have a word with you :thumbsup

topadult 08-03-2017 05:33 AM

Bought the script!
Highly recommended ;)

ironwebmaster 08-08-2017 12:06 AM

Nick, just came across this plugin. I knew about roboscripts already. Could you explain what the major differences in possibilities are between the two? In which case would you recommend wp-cam and in which robo? I'm very familiar with WP, and would lean towards that, but I have the feeling robo is more advanced? Thanks

adultchatpay 08-08-2017 12:16 AM

this looks good!

hdbuilder 08-09-2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironwebmaster (Post 21939286)
Nick, just came across this plugin. I knew about roboscripts already. Could you explain what the major differences in possibilities are between the two? In which case would you recommend wp-cam and in which robo? I'm very familiar with WP, and would lean towards that, but I have the feeling robo is more advanced? Thanks

Hi,

Well it really depends on the capacity of the webmaster, Roboscripts are PHP standalone scripts which you need to install. Some have issues with that... V2.5 has a few more features than the current WP Plugin but I am releasing an update for the WP Plugin and after that they will be equal. Now some love WordPress with its tons of plugins you can install. Installing WP, a theme and a plugin is a pretty easy thing to do for most...

If you plan on creating a really big network of cam site using the unlimited license pack. I would go with Robo but again you can also install a cache plugin with WP, so it really depends on how much traffic you intend to feed your sites with and on how many sites you will install on one server....

cybermike 08-09-2017 04:30 PM

If you have an unlimited license you should get both versions! :)