GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   We found Gold in Romania! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1270897)

AndraKiru 07-10-2017 10:54 AM

We found Gold in Romania!

Actually, gold found us.

Studio 20 just got the Jasmin Gold Certificate for Cam Studios.

That's the only gold certificate that was given ever.

So if you wonder wtf the Jasmin Gold Certificate is, well it means that Studio 20 is the studio with the highest number of models in the Jasmin top income chart, more than 30 models that have constant earnings of over $5K per period, that the way Studio 20 conducts its business is the right way and also, the title is a recognition of professionalism, expertise, legality and correctness of Studio 20 in its relationship with all partners, including models and live cam sites.

Gold baby! Gold! :thumbsup

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEZFIsWW0AAJu3w.jpg

loreen 07-10-2017 11:27 AM

Congratulations :)

TheDynasty 07-10-2017 11:29 AM

Congrats S20!

SashaRed 07-11-2017 12:37 AM

Congrats

This doesn't come as a surprise to me, I always knew we could do it! Congrats Studio20 team and models!!!

pimpmaster9000 07-11-2017 12:39 AM

Congrats on your award and don't tell Paul Markham LOL

EthanJoy 07-11-2017 12:44 AM

Awesome! Congrats to the whole team! Congrats Studio20! :thumbsup

ContentBay 07-11-2017 12:58 AM

Wooop woooop !

Caldo 07-11-2017 01:13 AM

Amazing, congrats :thumbsup

Robin 07-11-2017 01:19 AM

Congrats Andra and to the whole S20 team

JamesDrews 07-11-2017 01:49 AM

Congrats Studio 20!

AndraKiru 07-11-2017 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 21882673)
Congrats Andra and to the whole S20 team

Thank you, Robin!

Lots and lots of hugs from the #girlsfromstudio20

adultchatpay 07-11-2017 03:09 AM

Congrats!
Adding you on skype...

j3rkules 07-11-2017 03:57 AM

Congratulations guys on the certificate.

:winkwink:

AndraKiru 07-11-2017 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j3rkules (Post 21882862)
Congratulations guys on the certificate.

:winkwink:

Thank you so much!

CaptainHowdy 07-11-2017 04:46 AM

STUDIO20 ROCKS (with or without their socks on)!!

Paul Markham 07-11-2017 07:12 AM

How long is a period?

yuu.design 07-11-2017 07:36 AM

congrats guys!

TopOffers 07-11-2017 08:28 AM

My congratulations!
Well done AndraKiru!

MadeleneRay 07-11-2017 09:16 AM

Studio20 rocks, AS ALWAYS! #GirlsFromStudio20 #WeSucceedTogether

Paul Markham 07-11-2017 10:53 PM

How long is a period? 1 Week or 12 months?

Bladewire 07-11-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21884827)
How long is a period? 1 Week or 12 months?

Paul you dope :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

CaptainHowdy 07-12-2017 08:01 AM

No celebratory nude pics??

CamsEtc 07-12-2017 08:19 AM

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Paul Markham 07-12-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21884848)
Paul you dope :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Why?

They got an award for girls doing more than $5K per period. how long is a period. Is if 6 hours, 6 days or what?

It seems the info is top secret.

Tjeezers 07-12-2017 10:04 PM

a period is 2 weeks.
nothing top secret about it, its kind of very known in the live cam industry if you are a little involved in it.

PS, keep in mind, 52 weeks in a year, 26 Periods in a year. But for some reason it remains 24 periods a year.
Anyway, they rack up around 350$ in a day on sales, and I think that a studio share is pretty much around the 50% So a gold model makes around 175$ a day for her own on a very good day. (equal to $21 per hour)

Practice is also that they do not have the energy to do this all the time and full-time, so the numbers can fluctuate. In many cases this is a very doable amount to make when you work on 2-3 webcam sites at the same time, but I think certification Jasmin means that you as a studio are not allowed to work anywhere else.

Anyway, that being said, if you need more info Paul, just scream your questions here.

pimpmaster9000 07-13-2017 01:39 AM

the teachings of paul :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

JerseyPuma 07-13-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe (Post 21887161)
PS, keep in mind, 52 weeks in a year, 26 Periods in a year. But for some reason it remains 24 periods a year.
Anyway, they rack up around 350$ in a day on sales, and I think that a studio share is pretty much around the 50% So a gold model makes around 175$ a day for her own on a very good day. (equal to $21 per hour)

the studio confirmed that the girls get 50%?

JFK 07-13-2017 10:51 AM

Congrats:thumbsup

Tjeezers 07-13-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyPuma (Post 21888307)
the studio confirmed that the girls get 50%?

In general the fees are 50%
In good cases, when the studio is growing with the models the % can be higher for the model, but this is based on sales volume.
Cause of the many cam hoppers, models going from studio to studio, its a rare achievement to be exclusive, takes a LOT of hard work and dedication.

In Eastern Europe the need for studios is high, cause most girls are still living with their parents, or they have to less money reserves to move out. Salaries are still low in this area and the prices are getting higher, kinda of unfair, it gives the idea that Eastern Europe is still behind while being part of such a rich club, the europhiles.

Tjeezers 07-13-2017 03:44 PM

Also there is a huge misconception about Studio owners. Many think it is easy money for the studio, this is a myth. The costs are high and they need to invest a lot in management and guidance. Trainers and Mentors and other items. I know studios who also provide a Car service, they pick the model up and bring her safe home, some provide a hair salon inside or a beauty center! To keep it short, the studio is racking up huge costs.

To get out of these costs, there is always a % share. Models work average 8 hours a day, per period between 70-80 hours. Many are not per direct top models, so trainers are needed to guide them in the first months. In the end, a studio who is able to make profit are studios who invest in the models by offering all these extra services, and this can keep a model working longer with a studio.

Some are tricky, and they offer bonuses in return for a contract of 1-2-3 years. But the bonus is paid in that period of time per month, in shares too. This can keep a model longer with a studio.

Others do not offer bonuses but a growing payout, and perhaps the benefits of having multiple incomes cause when a studio is NOT exclusive, they can offer more then just 1 site to work on at the same time,

The idea is that the success of the studio starts with the management and leadership of the owner. When he/she is a great leader and perfect boss the numbers will go up. When he/she is an ass, models will leave within 3 months time and all investments done in her are gone.

So here we have MODEL PROTECTION, many sites offer this to a studio. So when a model leaves and wants to start on her own, she will NOT be able to work with the same cam site for 6-12 months time. Every cam platform has his own rules on this. Some do 90 days, some a full year. This should be in benefit of the studio to have their girls longer with them. It will demotivate models who come into studios to get familiarized with the job, and ones they know how it works they do it from their home or boyfriends his apartment and they think that this will bring them at least 50% more income cause of not paying the share.

Bad part is, when you work from own home, you have to be super duper responsible and put that working hour schedule into your private life, here is where models slip off after a month or shorter, not making the expected income they had on studio.

In many cases, a studio can lift the popularity of a model by doing investments and on this way the client who pays gets a quality show, and this might result in longer privates. So when a model makes 5K, and is left with 2500-3000, she is still making more then she would ever be able to make at home, unless you are a super talent.

In short, the studio is investing in basic facility and rooms, etc etc, marketing, staff and supportive elements surrounding her work, a huge amount of money they put on the table, a huge risk. So when a studio has reached the level of being exclusive, or being able to host their own summit, then you can count on your fingers that they are doing something good for the models cause those are the ones bringing in the revenue.

Many dreamers come to Romania, I know a few Americans also, they come with a bag of cash and think they can buy themselves in. Those dreamers will find out that when you want to be successful, you have to build it up from the ground up.

Its DAMN HARD work to be successful here

Paul Markham 07-13-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe (Post 21887161)
a period is 2 weeks.
nothing top secret about it, its kind of very known in the live cam industry if you are a little involved in it.

Practice is also that they do not have the energy to do this all the time and full-time, so the numbers can fluctuate. In many cases this is a very doable amount to make when you work on 2-3 webcam sites at the same time, but I think certification Jasmin means that you as a studio are not allowed to work anywhere else.

Anyway, that being said, if you need more info Paul, just scream your questions here.

Thank you for answering that.

The studio gets 50% how much do Jasmin and the affiliates get. Or is that money sent to the studios?

I do know that back in 2004 when asked about opening a studio the numbers didn't stack up. I could earn more shooting content.

Tjeezers 07-14-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21889207)
Thank you for answering that.

The studio gets 50% how much do Jasmin and the affiliates get. Or is that money sent to the studios?

I do know that back in 2004 when asked about opening a studio the numbers didn't stack up. I could earn more shooting content.

not sure how to read your question, but i will try to answer it. The income starts on the cam platform logical, from there you can do the breakdown in numbers. Trying to be helpful, I will try to answer this from my own experience. So please do not take this answer as a general rule, cause every studio and cam platform has his own management.

Camplatform X Pays 35% of the earnings to the model. (in some cases it can go up to 80% , depends per portal)
Camplatform X Pays 35% or more or less, to the webmaster (in some cases it can go up to 70% , depends per portal, some portals pay 20%, huge differences)

So, to clarify, every webcam platform has their own payment table!

So, $100 spend by member, is 35$ for model.
From the $100 they also pay 35$ to a webmaster
30 is left for Camplatform X to pay the bills

This is a little the break down. Many variables can be added to change these numbers, this is per platform different.

But here is the thing, and this is what misses in the Cam Studio Industry, they all FORGOT to become their OWN affiliates. The Cam Studio business is throwing money away for many years, and they do not seem to be caring for this.
Millions of dollars could be added to cam studios their income if they would just accept the fact that being an affiliate is a extra income for them. Obviously my speaker panels of last years have made them think a little, but they do not seem to care. This is damaging for studio, on the long run they will feel that the affiliates are the reason the model payout is so low, maybe they wake up somewhere in the future

if you are a cam studio owner, and wish to get this extra revenue, contact me on Skype, I am no stranger in this industry.

pimpmaster9000 07-14-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21889207)

this is because you are the jon snow of camming...

Paul Markham 07-14-2017 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe (Post 21889399)
not sure how to read your question, but i will try to answer it. The income starts on the cam platform logical, from there you can do the breakdown in numbers. Trying to be helpful, I will try to answer this from my own experience. So please do not take this answer as a general rule, cause every studio and cam platform has his own management.

Camplatform X Pays 35% of the earnings to the model. (in some cases it can go up to 80% , depends per portal)
Camplatform X Pays 35% or more or less, to the webmaster (in some cases it can go up to 70% , depends per portal, some portals pay 20%, huge differences)

So, to clarify, every webcam platform has their own payment table!

So, $100 spend by member, is 35$ for model.
From the $100 they also pay 35$ to a webmaster
30 is left for Camplatform X to pay the bills

This is a little the break down. Many variables can be added to change these numbers, this is per platform different.

Thank you for that. It more or less answered my questions. I looked at the figures way back and came to the conclusion that the studios were often not making much. After the Cam platform, affiliates and models had been paid. Even the models weren't making very much for what they put in.

Quote:

But here is the thing, and this is what misses in the Cam Studio Industry, they all FORGOT to become their OWN affiliates. The Cam Studio business is throwing money away for many years, and they do not seem to be caring for this.
Millions of dollars could be added to cam studios their income if they would just accept the fact that being an affiliate is a extra income for them. Obviously my speaker panels of last years have made them think a little, but they do not seem to care. This is damaging for studio, on the long run they will feel that the affiliates are the reason the model payout is so low, maybe they wake up somewhere in the future
That to me would be a no-brainer. With one huge exception. The models don't speak English. So studios have to employ different people to do promo work. Of course, if the girl does speak English, has enough intelligence to promote herself, why does she need a studio or even a Cam Platform? not every girl but enough to make it not worth it. She could be better off building her own site on Model Centro.

Tjeezers 07-14-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21889474)
Thank you for that. It more or less answered my questions.

If you did not knew this already in 2004 :Oh crap:Oh crap:Oh crap:Oh crap

pimpmaster9000 07-14-2017 03:21 PM

If you can't make studios profitable you are simply not good at it...do something else and let the bosses boss...

Paul Markham 07-14-2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe (Post 21890647)
If you did not knew this already in 2004 :Oh crap:Oh crap:Oh crap:Oh crap

Webcams was something I didn't deal in. So not sure of the intricate workings. Like the length of a period. I can see how it has changed since 2004.

mamaliga 07-17-2017 04:01 AM

congratulation