GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Powering 50,000 websites isn't easy, but somebody's gotta do it! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1271365)

NatalieMojoHost 07-13-2017 09:28 AM

Powering 50,000 websites isn't easy, but somebody's gotta do it!

We're proud that using ModelCentro, FanCentro and MCProfits as a suite of tools has moved the careers of so many models forward!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEjJygYXkAAne5j.jpg

To learn more about becoming a top model and owning your own online brand, along with a personal website and the best social media tools available anywhere just visit ModelCentro: Award-Winning Paid Fan Club Platform right now. There are many reasons fifty thousand models have chosen ModelCentro already, and now is your chance to tap into a massive audience that might choose you as the best of an amazing community.

To learn more about becoming a top model and owning your own online brand, along with a personal website and the best social media tools available anywhere just visit www.ModelCentro.com right now. There are many reasons fifty thousand models have chosen ModelCentro already, and now is your chance to take advantage of the platform that can power your business.

yuu.design 07-13-2017 10:25 AM

congrats guys! amazing job!

MatureKing 07-13-2017 10:30 AM

Man, how much you pay per year.. Too expensive

ilnjscb 07-13-2017 10:47 AM

Nice work!

TheDynasty 07-13-2017 10:53 AM

Neat stuff!

Wilsy 07-13-2017 01:17 PM

AC kick ass

czarina 07-13-2017 01:35 PM

50,000! wow, hats off to you guys

CaptainHowdy 07-13-2017 03:43 PM

Good going, MC :pimp ...

Paul Markham 07-13-2017 11:31 PM

AC kicks ass.

TopOffers 07-14-2017 03:59 AM

Pretty cool!

JamesDrews 07-14-2017 04:31 AM

Congrats with that guys!

LetterTwenty7 07-14-2017 05:14 AM

Really, 50k sites :O
Didn't expect that. Congrats. :)

MatureKing 07-14-2017 05:18 AM

Be unexpected

PaperstreetWinston 07-14-2017 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatureKing (Post 21888313)
Man, how much you pay per year.. Too expensive

ballpark estimate please, just curious

adultchatpay 07-14-2017 05:22 AM

Congrats, 50k is a lot!

NatalieMojoHost 07-14-2017 05:30 AM

Thanks all! Going strong!

Paul Markham 07-14-2017 05:58 AM

How do the comments I made here fit your model? https://gfy.com/21889474-post34.html

Zuzana Designs 07-14-2017 06:19 AM

That's an amazing number of sites from Model Centro!

j3rkules 07-14-2017 06:58 AM

That is quite an achievement.

Google Expert 07-14-2017 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_AC (Post 21888121)
[CENTER]We're proud that using ModelCentro, FanCentro and MCProfits as a suite of tools has moved the careers of so many models forward!

Good for you.

Too bad that your servers are constantly down, you fucking assholes :321GFY

I don't even know why i'm paying you

http://i.imgur.com/iFciwRZ.jpg

NatalieK 07-14-2017 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Expert (Post 21889936)
Good for you.

you really are an idiot...

calling a company "fucking assholes" & say you´re paying them but their server´s down...

You´d only be paying them a percentage if you´re selling, which means it´s them doing you the favour :2 cents:

MC sites are rarely down, i´m proud to be one of the models with a very successful site thanks to the MC team.

The DB, the simplicity, the whole network, it works so well & the team always work so fast to deal with any new ideas or problems.

Go MC & thank you :thumbsup

Google Expert 07-14-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21890323)
you really are an idiot...

calling a company "fucking assholes" & say you´re paying them but their server´s down...

You´d only be paying them a percentage if you´re selling, which means it´s them doing you the favour :2 cents:

Shut your cock hole. You don't know shit outside of getting your ass pimped out to strangers.

RyuLion 07-14-2017 02:18 PM

Good job guys!!

NatalieK 07-15-2017 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Expert (Post 21890383)
Shut your cock hole. You don't know shit outside of getting your ass pimped out to strangers.

I´ve 2 sites with MC & I don´t know shit :1orglaugh ok :thumbsup

Please ban this fool for creating problems in a business thread :2 cents:

GAMEFINEST 07-16-2017 04:23 PM

Models? lol jk

tango&cash 07-17-2017 02:33 AM

Congratulations!

Tjeezers 07-17-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21889783)
How do the comments I made here fit your model? https://gfy.com/21889474-post34.html

Anyone gets it but not you, so why you expect an answer when the info is under your nose?

Tjeezers 07-17-2017 04:40 PM

There is a huge danger in Too Much Solo Sites, specially when I have to gamble on the market value each one represent. 49K of the sites might be models that logging in a few times per month or less, and I rather send to Slam Dunk Sales Performers.

But this is just from affiliate point of view, totally not important. Maybe a Magic Link that sends to online models or the ones with the longest rebilling cycle, something that makes me feel better when it comes to ROI?

Zeiss 07-17-2017 04:52 PM

Wohoo! A decent number!

$tandaman 07-18-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe (Post 21895672)
There is a huge danger in Too Much Solo Sites, specially when I have to gamble on the market value each one represent. 49K of the sites might be models that logging in a few times per month or less, and I rather send to Slam Dunk Sales Performers.

But this is just from affiliate point of view, totally not important. Maybe a Magic Link that sends to online models or the ones with the longest rebilling cycle, something that makes me feel better when it comes to ROI?

That is a pretty good idea as far as magic link.. We will definitely look into that.

All the top sites for affiliates are available through MCProfits.com those are the sites that WE make promo tools, and we qualify in order to get accepted, to ensure affiliates get quality product to promote to maximize income.

bns666 07-18-2017 01:14 PM

congrats :thumbsup

xXXtesy10 07-18-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Good for you.

http://i.imgur.com/iFciwRZ.jpg

some real scumbags work there. :2 cents::2 cents:

Paul Markham 07-19-2017 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe (Post 21895663)
Anyone gets it but not you, so why you expect an answer when the info is under your nose?

What about new models thinking about entering the industry.

Maybe I didn't explain myself clear enough, so her goes.

There are 1,000s of models who would like to make money directly and not rely on the studios, cam sites, affiliates to all take a cut of her earnings. How does MC look after those girls who need some help in promoting themselves?

MC was obviously set up by a programmer, this has no relationship to models. Even the girl on the front of their site is speaking from a script written by a techie and not a models. I learned something back in 1996 from someone who made sites for lawyers. Talks to the customer in a language he understands and responds to his needs. Their blog shows they don't do that.

Paul Markham 07-19-2017 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe (Post 21895672)

This shows what I'm saying. 49k of those models have something the viewers want. They are unable to sell it, so teach them. You're looking at the problem from a webmasters perspective, look at it from the consumers (models) perspective.

Paul Markham 07-19-2017 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $tandaman (Post 21897535)
That is a pretty good idea as far as magic link.. We will definitely look into that.

All the top sites for affiliates are available through MCProfits.com those are the sites that WE make promo tools, and we qualify in order to get accepted, to ensure affiliates get quality product to promote to maximize income.

Making a tool doesn't teach them to use it. In fact, the tools are secondary in marketing a product. It's about person to person. Again looking at it from a webmasters perspective.

Goethe 07-19-2017 01:22 AM

50,000? Did I miss something, the slider on MCProfits claims "200+ Top Models". Is there another site?

danep 07-19-2017 01:48 AM

Woot Woot to Natalie, and congrats to Stan Da Man!
Very glad to have met you guys :)

NatalieMojoHost 07-19-2017 05:55 AM

Quote:

Good for you.

You're probably using AC Publisher which is a bit off topic but it's good that you bring it up, either way, thank you.
There really was a 50-minute down time on the 12th (some parts taking longer to come up than others), due to a server issue that got resolved within a very short time span despite the fact that it was the middle of the night for most people involved. This was the first significant downtime in over 5 months. By significant, I mean spanning the entire system and lasting longer than 1 minute.
As far as I'm aware, all postback issues were solved for every client that was affected and if they are not please contact support.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21898477)
Making a tool doesn't teach them to use it. In fact, the tools are secondary in marketing a product. It's about person to person. Again looking at it from a webmasters perspective.

Thank you, Paul. It is a very important point and we are aware of the need to provide help and information for those models who do not yet have self-marketing skills (and for those who do as well). At this time, we run an active community where models share their promotion experiences and which we often update with useful information on self-promotion. There is also a large project in the works that will be a broader educational campaign for those interested in improving this side of their business.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goethe (Post 21898510)
50,000? Did I miss something, the slider on MCProfits claims "200+ Top Models". Is there another site?

Goethe, MCProfits is an optional addition to owners of ModelCentro-powered websites. There are also strict requirements, manual screening of the website's activity and more complex terms of use for those who want to take part in MCProfits. So, not all models who use ModelCentro will be available for promotion via MCProfits.com

Tubevideditor 07-19-2017 06:30 AM

I still don't know why you limit it to 'solo models' when that market (for paysites at least) kind of died some years ago.

Most of the solo girls now just use Social Media/Skype sessions and other cam platforms.

Not knocking, just saying...

Paul Markham 07-19-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_AC (Post 21898858)
Thank you, Paul. It is a very important point and we are aware of the need to provide help and information for those models who do not yet have self-marketing skills (and for those who do as well). At this time, we run an active community where models share their promotion experiences and which we often update with useful information on self-promotion. There is also a large project in the works that will be a broader educational campaign for those interested in improving this side of their business.

Where is it, because I could not find it?

Being a model and having something to sell, isn't being a webmaster. The two are totally different. Most models have something to sell, all they need is to be shown how to sell themselves. Twitter, FB, etc with personal info, YT with personal videos just keep it off sex, blogs hosting the content, etc. They don't need tools to selling like a webmaster, they need to be pointed in the right direction.

NatalieMojoHost 07-19-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubevideditor (Post 21898912)
I still don't know why you limit it to 'solo models' when that market (for paysites at least) kind of died some years ago.

Most of the solo girls now just use Social Media/Skype sessions and other cam platforms.

Not knocking, just saying...

We don't limit, we focus on it as we see a lot of potential and now a lot of success in the market that many deemed dead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21899314)
Where is it, because I could not find it?

Being a model and having something to sell, isn't being a webmaster. The two are totally different. Most models have something to sell, all they need is to be shown how to sell themselves. Twitter, FB, etc with personal info, YT with personal videos just keep it off sex, blogs hosting the content, etc. They don't need tools to selling like a webmaster, they need to be pointed in the right direction.

I don't want to be promoting a different forum on this one by posting links. Models can access it as soon as they make an account, it's the conversation icon in the top right of the admin panel, next to the log out button.
Paul, many models are so good at all this even you might have much to learn from them :) You'll be surprised.

NatalieK 07-19-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goethe (Post 21898510)

50000 models & over 200 well known models, models that have already a name in the industry :thumbsup

Paul Markham 07-19-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_AC (Post 21899440)
I don't want to be promoting a different forum on this one by posting links. Models can access it as soon as they make an account, it's the conversation icon in the top right of the admin panel, next to the log out button.
Paul, many models are so good at all this even you might have much to learn from them :) You'll be surprised.

OK I can see why you don't post links then.

But once they have joined, you're talking to the converted. What about those looking to be converted? I can see the problem with teaching non-members. But what damage does that do MC? You sell a tool that allows models to sell their wares they would be more likely to sign up if they could see how they get help. It would help convince them that MC is the way forward.

Many models are good at promoting themselves, and more are not good at it. I've met more models than you so trust me on this. :winkwink:

Could I open a site with all my old content?

NatalieMojoHost 07-20-2017 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21900607)
OK I can see why you don't post links then.

But once they have joined, you're talking to the converted. What about those looking to be converted? I can see the problem with teaching non-members. But what damage does that do MC? You sell a tool that allows models to sell their wares they would be more likely to sign up if they could see how they get help. It would help convince them that MC is the way forward.

Many models are good at promoting themselves, and more are not good at it. I've met more models than you so trust me on this. :winkwink:

We do not bar people from the community even if they haven't launched a website with us. There are affiliates, service providers, studios and others active on it too, many sharing very useful information.

I'm a strong believer in useful content driving success and that is why I am super excited about a big educational project that is in the works, although it isn't part of my own to do list, which I greatly regret.

It'd be very silly of me to try to compare my very limited 5-year adult biz experience to yours, Paul. :)

Technically, you could open a website with your content. Practically, the platform isn't really made for that. The websites are built for interactivity, not just content and so you'd have to put up with a lot of the features simply not fitting your setup. Some websites are set up this way but as I said - it won't be the best possible fit. It's still cost-free and may be worth a try, but I can see a lot of possible difficulties if you're looking to start a content site on a platform made for solo interactive sites. ninnworx.com is powered by MC, if you'd like an example of a site that isn't a model site on a model website platform.

Paul Markham 07-20-2017 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_AC (Post 21900793)
We do not bar people from the community even if they haven't launched a website with us. There are affiliates, service providers, studios and others active on it too, many sharing very useful information.

I'm a strong believer in useful content driving success and that is why I am super excited about a big educational project that is in the works, although it isn't part of my own to do list, which I greatly regret.

It'd be very silly of me to try to compare my very limited 5-year adult biz experience to yours, Paul. :)

You said "Models can access it as soon as they make an account.". Now I'm confused. :1orglaugh

It's good that people can access the forum and see what's being posted before they make up their minds to join you.

I'm also a strong believer in content, in fact, content is king. :1orglaugh

NatalieK 07-20-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21900607)

yes Paul, make a site & sign up here ModelCentro: Award-Winning Paid Fan Club Platform :winkwink:

AMDWarrior 07-20-2017 11:57 AM

[QUOTE=GspotProductions;21890323]you really are an idiot...

MC sites are rarely down, i´m proud to be one of the models with a very successful site thanks to the MC team.

The DB, the simplicity, the whole network, it works so well & the team always work so fast to deal with any new ideas or problems.

50,000 websites which 49,999 are better than your skank ass

NatalieMojoHost 07-21-2017 04:35 AM

Thanks again for nice feedback!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21900949)
You said "Models can access it as soon as they make an account.". Now I'm confused. :1orglaugh

It made no sense to make 2 separate access creds for forum and system if it's an internal forum. So, you can have an inactive basic absolutely free account and have access to the forum through it. No website launch is required. If you try to register for the forum it'll send you to register for the main site. That's what I meant and I really hope this makes sense :)