GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trump begs Theresa May to fix the British public... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1271836)

NatalieK 07-17-2017 06:07 PM

Trump begs Theresa May to fix the British public...

Does he think Brits will change their views of him if May asks them to? :1orglaugh

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/402731...e-leak/amp/amp

Trump, stay in the white house & leave the rest of the world to live in the real world :thumbsup

mineistaken 07-17-2017 06:15 PM

Which part of it is begging?

Disgusting and blatant fact twisting...

Bladewire 07-17-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21895903)

Trump begs a lot, especially during the election, in live TV , many times! "I just wanna fair shake" "what do you have to lose" like a whiny little bitch.

mineistaken 07-17-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21895924)
Trump begs a lot, especially during the election, in live TV , many times! "I just wanna fair shake" "what do you have to lose" like a whiny little bitch.

0% relevance to my question, but nothing new from you.

Bladewire 07-17-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21895972)
0% relevance to my question, but nothing new from you.

A Slovakian, in Slovakia, licking American POTUS Trump's wrinkly stinky hairy crinkly little balls here everyday, your opinion about American politics has 0% relevance

BaldBastard 07-17-2017 06:58 PM

I'm very sad this is happening. The English are such good protesters and I was really looking forward to Trump going there. It would of been a good wake up message to Americans on how beloved your reality star President is liked.

mineistaken 07-17-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21895975)
A Slovakian, in Slovakia, licking American POTUS Trump's wrinkly stinky hairy crinkly little balls here everyday, your opinion about American politics has 0% relevance

As usual 100% adhominem and/or off topic, 0% on topic.
Mental specimen power!

bronco67 07-17-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Who cares if it's begging? The president of the US asking another nation's leader to do that for him is beyond ridiculous and pathetic. Really try to get inside Trump's head and hopefully it won't be too hard for you to grasp why he would ask something like that.

Really think about your answer because your response will show what a smart person you think you are -- or the dumbass I know you are.

mineistaken 07-17-2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21896002)
Who cares if it's begging? The president of the US asking another nation's leader to do that for him is beyond ridiculous and pathetic. Really try to get inside Trump's head and hopefully it won't be too hard for you to grasp why he would ask something like that.

Really think about your answer because your response will show what a smart person you think you are -- or the dumbass I know you are.

You are operating under wrong assumption that I think his request is acceptable.

I am merely pointing out disgusting twisting/exaggerating/opinion forming by inventing "begging". This is a shameful practice and any "journalist" doing so should be fired immediately. Not a respectable/objective journalism. Not a single decent editor would allow this false headline. Unless it is an agenda...

bronco67 07-17-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21896005)
You are operating under wrong assumption that I think his request is acceptable.

I am merely pointing out disgusting twisting/exaggerating/opinion forming by inventing "begging". This is a shameful practice and any "journalist" doing so should be fired immediately. Not a respectable/objective journalism. Not a single decent editor would allow this false headline. Unless it is an agenda...

Good answer, but since you dodged the question I'll say that he asked her to do that because he's a fucking child in a man's body playing president. That's who you admire.

Paul Markham 07-17-2017 11:29 PM

What part of private don't they get?

davidCRM 07-18-2017 01:43 AM

it's usually mafia underdogs, ghetto kids and hungarian politicians who bang the table asking for respect.

strange.

respect should be earned, not asked for ;)

NatalieK 07-18-2017 01:55 AM

Quote:

disgusting?

No, that is why 2million Brits do not want him in the country.

Trumpīs an egotistic, sexist pig. Thatīs disgusting...

You can keep him until he gets voted out next election & the new president would be clearly welcomed into Britain & over to the EU :thumbsup