GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   AgoraMedia.ca SPAMMER (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1273339)

3xmedia 07-28-2017 06:58 AM

AgoraMedia.ca SPAMMER

Those shady fuckers keep spamming me and my fellow webmaster friends. They say they got our contact from GFY.

Stop fucking spamming us you clueless spamming fucks! We don't deal with spamming assholes! :321GFY

utubex 07-28-2017 09:07 AM

That's really frustrating. I have checked their website they said they have 30 years of experience but their website is registered on 2014 and their FB page has only 1900 likes :) that's the best advertising experience they have.

celandina 07-28-2017 01:31 PM

30 years ago there was No internet, No Google, No ranking....so WTF :2 cents: ???

agora 07-28-2017 03:45 PM

Their website says 30 years years of experience, but nowhere does it say that experience was all directly associated with the internet or circumscribed by the age of their domain.

Nothwitstanding this, please fact check the history of the internet i.e. A Brief History of the Internet

Not referring to AgoraMedia.ca, but it IS technically possible for an individual or organization to have 30 years of experience with the internet.

The history of the internet is not limited to Google and Facebook.

Quote:

Originally Posted by utubex (Post 21918799)
That's really frustrating. I have checked their website they said they have 30 years of experience but their website is registered on 2014 and their FB page has only 1900 likes :) that's the best advertising experience they have.

TFCash 07-28-2017 03:57 PM

agora, please stop spamming my account :mad::Oh crap:321GFY

Thanks

utubex 07-28-2017 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agora (Post 21919630)
Their website says 30 years years of experience, but nowhere does it say that experience was all directly associated with the internet or circumscribed by the age of their domain.

Not referring to AgoraMedia.ca, but it IS technically possible for an individual or organization to have 30 years of experience with the internet.

The history of the internet is not limited to Google and Facebook.

First of all thank you for bumping my thread :) but that absolutely not related with this thread. Don't take me wrong but having experience with the internet and having experience with the advertising network are two different things. And please don't quote "their website" as that is also your website i know this because you both share the same skype id. Now come to Google and FB as you are running an online advertising agency/site its very important nowadays to have good social presence in big social networks like FB and twitter but you have nothing there which shows an indication that you have failed to advertise your own business then how can anyone going to trust you. Again spamming is not a good way to get quality clients if you are good then your clients will find you just let your work say that you are the best not by just spamming people who have lots of other jobs as well :). Sorry again if its hurts you this is just my feelings i would like to share here.

agora 07-29-2017 07:19 AM

Thanks for your message on AgoraMedia but you seem to be making a lot of perfunctory assumptions; and notwithstanding this, there's plenty of evidence if one actually reads this site of an active social media and web presence capacity.

When people are influence by negativity it can influence their rational appraisal of information.

We're focused on serving clients and not negativity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by utubex (Post 21920215)
First of all thank you for bumping my thread :) but that absolutely not related with this thread. Don't take me wrong but having experience with the internet and having experience with the advertising network are two different things. And please don't quote "their website" as that is also your website i know this because you both share the same skype id. Now come to Google and FB as you are running an online advertising agency/site its very important nowadays to have good social presence in big social networks like FB and twitter but you have nothing there which shows an indication that you have failed to advertise your own business then how can anyone going to trust you. Again spamming is not a good way to get quality clients if you are good then your clients will find you just let your work say that you are the best not by just spamming people who have lots of other jobs as well :). Sorry again if its hurts you this is just my feelings i would like to share here.

Tjeezers 08-21-2017 04:53 AM

maybe use the term " Combined experience " if you work in a sort of a team or something.