GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   News Trump Throwing Paper Towel Rolls to Puerto Ricans (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1280879)

TheDynasty 10-03-2017 04:37 PM

Trump Throwing Paper Towel Rolls to Puerto Ricans

Trump Throwing Paper Towell Rolls to Puerto Ricans.

Rochard 10-03-2017 05:05 PM

This is fucking disgusting. When does this investigation end already?

MaDalton 10-03-2017 05:12 PM

like a true god emperor...

and of course incoming memes

https://scontent.fprg1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...88&oe=5A4E477C

crockett 10-03-2017 05:15 PM

Clearly fake crisis actors.. all the Puerto Ricans are white guys in Polo shirts.. I bet it's just FEMA workers and secret service agents. There isn't even a token black guy.. clearly fake news.

mineistaken 10-03-2017 05:23 PM

So the issue is that he is not only handing stuff to closely standing guys but also tries to give it to those further away (as it happens that this item is easy and not dangerous to be thrown). Not to mention people seemed to enjoy catching those etc.

Unbelievable how crookedteers get triggered by nothing (of course you can twist any action into something negative if you REALLY look for doing so).

MaDalton 10-03-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22024079)
So the issue is that he is not only handing stuff to closely standing guys but also tries to give it to those further away (as it happens that this item is easy and not dangerous to be thrown). Not to mention people seemed to enjoy catching those etc.

Unbelievable how crookedteers get triggered by nothing (of course you can twist any action into something negative if you REALLY look for doing so).

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

it must really hurt to live in your head :winkwink:

OneHungLo 10-03-2017 05:32 PM

It's like a comedy show when you dipshits get together in here posting about trump :1orglaugh

RyuLion 10-03-2017 05:40 PM

It seems they wanted him to throw it, look at the guy refusing stuff when he handed it to him, he told him to throw it..
Also lots of people there definitely can afford a cell phone.

Relentless 10-03-2017 05:42 PM

Was he throwing to them or at them ?

RyuLion 10-03-2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relentless (Post 22024103)
Was he throwing to them or at them ?

Tossing it to them, see above and speculate for yourself.

mineistaken 10-03-2017 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 22024091)
:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

it must really hurt to live in your head :winkwink:

As usual ad hominem in reply to arguments.
The libby way.

mineistaken 10-03-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyuLion (Post 22024101)
It seems they wanted him to throw it, look at the guy refusing stuff when he handed it to him, he told him to throw it..

Wait for madalton's ad hominem attack for posting this :1orglaugh

This is so obvious that Trump is by any single mean in the wrong here that it is funny to see libtards invent and twist things to portray it as if it was something wrong (and based on their tone, not just something, but A LOT of wrong, lol).

Must seriously hurt to live in a libtard head, to quote that moron.

RyuLion 10-03-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22024189)
Wait for madalton's ad hominem attack for posting this :1orglaugh

This is so obvious that Trump is by any single mean in the wrong here that it is funny to see libtards invent and twist things to portray it as if it was something wrong (and based on their tone, not just something, but A LOT of wrong, lol).

Must seriously hurt to live in a libtard head, to quote that moron.

I just see things for what they are individually, but yeah a friend pointed out about his general clown behavior so yeah, I'm gonna stick my foot in my mouth now, and stay away from political posts.

oppoten 10-03-2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22024187)
The libby way.

It's straight-up supremacism.

Barry-xlovecam 10-03-2017 09:30 PM

https://s1.postimg.org/3z1otf6v5b/trump-paper-towel.jpg

MaDalton 10-04-2017 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22024187)
The libby way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppoten (Post 22024227)
It's straight-up supremacism.

once you come up with real arguments let me know :thumbsup

nico-t 10-04-2017 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22024053)
This is fucking disgusting. When does this investigation end already?

Yes it is so disgusting.

My God. That monster is throwing paper towels.

This is a disgrace. What a disaster.

He should be impeached!

Jesus christ, you're such a brainwashed moron.
Meanwhile a guy just slaughtered 60 people at a country music festival, and it isn't unthinkable that he targeted these people because 'country music fans are probably trump supporters' and he thinks they are all evil and the devil. Because mainstream media keeps filling your brain with these fantasies 24 hours a day, for the last year and a half.

I seriously believe you're one of the most ignorant people on here, and your total lack of the ability to critically think for yourself is extremely alarming. Instead you're lapping up everything MSM tells you and you simply parrot their buzzwords and misleading titles. Do you even have a brain?

Brent 3dSexCash 10-04-2017 05:00 AM

Can we sell Puerto Rico to another country. Seriously, what exactly does Puerto contribute to the country?

beerptrol 10-04-2017 05:30 AM

Did you really expect anything else from a social path who lacks empathy. You noticed he had to talk about himself as usual

2MuchMark 10-04-2017 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22024607)
Did you really expect anything else from a social path who lacks empathy. You noticed he had to talk about himself as usual

... and congratulates himself. On everything.

BlackCrayon 10-04-2017 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22024549)
Yes it is so disgusting.

He should be impeached!

Meanwhile a guy just slaughtered 60 people at a country music festival, and it isn't unthinkable that he targeted these people because 'country music fans are probably trump supporters' and he thinks they are all evil and the devil. Because mainstream media keeps filling your brain with these fantasies 24 hours a day, for the last year and a half.

I seriously believe you're one of the most ignorant people on here, and your total lack of the ability to critically think for yourself is extremely alarming. Instead you're lapping up everything MSM tells you and you simply parrot their buzzwords and misleading titles. Do you even have a brain?

personally i think anyone who uses the term "MSM" on a regular basis has problems. just another buzzword to parrot...libs... squawk..msm ...squawk...

nico-t 10-04-2017 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackCrayon (Post 22024633)
personally i think anyone who uses the term "MSM" on a regular basis has problems. just another buzzword to parrot...libs... squawk..msm ...squawk...

it's just an abbreviation for mainstream media. How should i call it then?
If you deny that they have the same ultra biased common agenda, you're kidding yourself. They're dividing the people 24/7 by spewing constant hatred, it's pretty damn obvious.

BlackCrayon 10-04-2017 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22024639)
it's just an abbreviation for mainstream media. How should i call it then?
If you deny that they have the same ultra biased common agenda, you're kidding yourself. They're dividing the people 24/7 by spewing constant hatred, it's pretty damn obvious.

i've never seen an unbiased news media outlet. it seems the only time anyone views media as unbiased is when they agree with them. otherwise, its biased. also, if you don't think your alternative media isn't dividing and spewing hatred then you are blind to it.

bronco67 10-04-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22024549)
Yes it is so disgusting.

He should be impeached!

It's expected that you and the other resident assholes would not see why this is shameful. If you could understand why this looks bad, then you wouldn't be the assholes you are in the first place, and most people in your life wouldn't secretly want to choke you to death whenever your stupid mouth hole opens. I'm going to tell you a truth about yourself but it's not something you'll be able to understand. You're an ignorant asshole and there's no way you can ever know what a dumb piece of shit you are. It's a paradox.

Rochard 10-04-2017 08:05 AM

#winning

JFK 10-04-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22024801)
#winning

of Course, people don't realize, they are Extra Absorbent paper towels :2 cents::thumbsup It will soak up all the water in no time !:upsidedow

Bladewire 10-04-2017 05:30 PM

Trump is a scumbag :2 cents:

RedFred 10-04-2017 05:41 PM

And on top of this the #fakepresident was throwing band-aids at the shooting victims in the hospital today.

Barry-xlovecam 10-04-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

The Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post columnist said that many of Trump’s interactions with people on the island following the devastation of Hurricane Maria suggested the president was suffering from “a kind of social autism.”

He specifically zeroed in on viral footage of Trump throwing paper towels to hurricane victims in a kind of “Las Vegas lounge act” routine,as he put it.
Conservative Stalwart George Will Diagnoses Trump's 'Social Autism' in Puerto Rico Visit (Video)

"social autism" ... Between Drumpf and Mike Dense: we will have rough waters ahead :2 cents:

TheDynasty 10-04-2017 06:43 PM

#We Did A Great Job in Puerto Rica!

Bladewire 10-04-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22025531)
And on top of this the #fakepresident was throwing band-aids at the shooting victims in the hospital today.

I wouldn't be surprised :1orglaugh