GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Video of gunman (security guard) firing on crowd (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1281063)

onwebcam 10-05-2017 03:06 PM

Video of gunman (security guard) firing on crowd

https://rumble.com/v3rvcf-las-vegas-...-on-crowd.html

Smack dat 10-05-2017 03:39 PM

I can't see the gunman. Where is he?

Rochard 10-05-2017 03:42 PM

What security guard?

This is nothing more than video of the shooting from a different angle.

So, you lied.

onwebcam 10-05-2017 03:43 PM

Right at 4-5 seconds you see him squat down then rounds go off and people hit the ground actually laying shot/dead in front of him. He crosses in front of the cam as well.

Several people said they were basically herded together and then fired upon in several videos. Could be the infamous "gate 7" shooter

CaptainHowdy 10-05-2017 04:27 PM

"Oh, the humanity ..."

Rochard 10-05-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22026731)
Right at 4-5 seconds you see him squat down then rounds go off and people hit the ground actually laying shot/dead in front of him. He crosses in front of the cam as well.

Several people said they were basically herded together and then fired upon in several videos. Could be the infamous "gate 7" shooter

You see someone reacting to be fired on by the only gunman.

onwebcam 10-05-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22026779)
You see someone reacting to be fired on by the only gunman.

He ducks down before the rounds go off. Everyone else is standing until then once they pop off they hit the ground and many don't get back up

crockett 10-05-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

You're delusional.. now you are seeing bogeymen in videos..

OneHungLo 10-05-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22026783)
He ducks down before the rounds go off. Everyone else is standing until then once they pop off they hit the ground and many don't get back up

You're reaching there my friend.

beerptrol 10-05-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22026699)

https://i.imgur.com/17uA9HT.jpg

onwebcam 10-05-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22026807)
You're reaching there my friend.

Why isn't he "guarding" He gets up and walks right past whoever is filming with a look of "wonder if he/she caught that. Shortly after it happens again. The rounds sound like they are happening. Right there. Somebody is going to ID dude and I'd lay money on him being LE

Phoenix 10-05-2017 09:29 PM

I can't see Anything

bushwacker 10-06-2017 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22026841)
Why isn't he "guarding" He gets up and walks right past whoever is filming with a look of "wonder if he/she caught that. Shortly after it happens again. The rounds sound like they are happening. Right there. Somebody is going to ID dude and I'd lay money on him being LE

Jesus christ, your nuts. :uhoh

NewNick 10-06-2017 03:39 AM

Amusing that the Trump nuts turn out to be the ones that feed into the conspiracy click bait.

Your credibility is almost of low as your Orange Messiah.

Paul Markham 10-06-2017 04:26 AM

I only see the crowd cowering in fear.

bronco67 10-06-2017 07:09 AM

Quote:

If you believe that's what happened based on this video, then you are an idiot.

If you don't believe the security guard was shooting and are just playing your troll character then you might be a bigger idiot.

bronco67 10-06-2017 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22026841)

Kill yourself. Now.

onwebcam 10-06-2017 08:30 AM

Its just a coincidence that he ducks down right before rounds go off and just a coincidence people are obviously hit by gunfire right in front of him. He's a "security guard" but doesn't help anyone.

There are people who were there all over the alt media claiming the gun fire was coming from multiple sides. One girl who was shot says she was running the opposite direction of the supposed lone shooter but her knee was blown out from the front. There are lots of reported leg injuries. As if someone was ducking down and spraying rounds into the standing crowd as we see here.

bronco67 10-06-2017 11:00 AM

You need to fill the hole inside you with something meaningful. Or kill yourself.

TheDynasty 10-06-2017 11:03 AM

fake news

OneHungLo 10-06-2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22027371)
Its just a coincidence that he ducks down right before rounds go off and just a coincidence people are obviously hit by gunfire right in front of him. He's a "security guard" but doesn't help anyone.

There are people who were there all over the alt media claiming the gun fire was coming from multiple sides. One girl who was shot says she was running the opposite direction of the supposed lone shooter but her knee was blown out from the front. There are lots of reported leg injuries. As if someone was ducking down and spraying rounds into the standing crowd as we see here.

Don't most of these hotels have cctv security cameras running in the hallways, stairways and elevators? Wouldn't they have captured if anyone else entered and left the room to put any of these conspiracies to rest?

vending_machine 10-06-2017 11:55 AM

There are people very close to the "security guard" that I assume if he was actually firing a rifle would react but they are not reacting at all.

VRPdommy 10-06-2017 12:43 PM

Until the police/FBI have had their say on what happened, I will not add to the confusion.
But after that, they will have to answer questions created by their presentation of the facts.
But they have left open the possibility that there is more than one shooter and will not speak of it while they are investigating it.
Which I read as they may want to apprehend someone for at least questioning that they have no whereabouts info on them or may not have a name.

So, many are just wasting your time till you have a official set of facts to pick-on.
So don't get stupid and start creating your own facts.
Put your tin-foil hat on and wait it out.

marcop 10-06-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22027563)
You need to fill the hole inside you with something meaningful. Or kill yourself.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

onwebcam 10-06-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VRPdommy (Post 22027669)
Until the police/FBI have had their say on what happened, I will not add to the confusion.
But after that, they will have to answer questions created by their presentation of the facts.
But they have left open the possibility that there is more than one shooter and will not speak of it while they are investigating it.
Which I read as they may want to apprehend someone for at least questioning that they have no whereabouts info on them or may not have a name.

So, many are just wasting your time till you have a official set of facts to pick-on.
So don't get stupid and start creating your own facts.
Put your tin-foil hat on and wait it out.

There will be no accomplices. There will be no real answers to anything.

Las Vegas killer Stephen Paddock was lone shooter, police say | Fox News

onwebcam 10-06-2017 07:43 PM

This a synchronized video someone compiled. You can definitely tell shots being fired from different locations.

Video of Mandalay missing many windows.

Audio analysis

Barry-xlovecam 10-06-2017 08:02 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...29/9189283.jpg

onwebcam 10-06-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 22028047)

Weren't you the one who was asking about other missing windows? Those missing windows are really there, aliens are not.