GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Content Just testing the water, would appreciate your input (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1281209)

sirtokealot 10-07-2017 08:48 AM

Just testing the water, would appreciate your input

Hi,

i was considering doing some video work with my girlfriend and I wanted to know if there would be decent money in it.

we have done cam work before and we would get thousands of viewers from it and guys would pay 20 bucks for a zip file with some of our private videos, we made a fair bit of money out of it.

my girlfriend is fucking smoking hot, like a 9/10. she loves anal, shes a complete slut in the bedroom, shes less than 5ft tall, skinny and she looks like a schoolie. shes asian too. We would usially fuck for 60-90 mins at a time and she generated tons of interest from creepers.

she deffo has the potential to attract fans because of her likeness to schoolies. Shes 32 but got away with claiming she was 18 on the cam site.

i was just wondering if there would be good money is setting up a membership site and going all out with the whole thing.

almost forgot, she can take a 12 inch dildo balls deep up her arse and shes had surgery to stitch up her pussy to make it nice and small.

what kind of monthly income does the average niche membership site make?

ruff 10-07-2017 08:57 AM

Will you let her fuck other men and women? Then yes, you can make money, but don't quite your day job, you'll need it when she gets burnt out which will be around 3 or 4 months into it. Good luck and be sure to post your affiliate program, I'll promote you.

j3rkules 10-07-2017 09:17 AM

Do cam shows, you can make a lot if you do it in a smart way.

NatalieK 10-07-2017 10:18 AM

maybe head down the custom route, but no matter, if youŽre together & having fun, why not film some vids, POV BJ facials, creampies, some solo in the shower and bath, then, get yourself an account at ModelCentro: Award-Winning Paid Fan Club Platform where you can upload your videos and sell them as membership or clip sales. YouŽll not go wrong :thumbsup

Barry-xlovecam 10-07-2017 11:20 AM

What do you know about running server and the tech stuff involved? If the answer is; little --you will have an expensive partner(s) to pay.

ModelCentro may be a good option for you.

Really, if you get that heavy traffic at *cam sites* start camming again. Establish a following and link to the type of site you plan to use where the cam site's rules allow that.

E-commerce is not *the field of dreams* the right traffic flow makes it happen -- the rest is bullshit.

phil-flash 10-07-2017 08:38 PM

You can contact me, and I can help you out :)

DBS.US 10-07-2017 09:20 PM

It all depends on your marketing skills.

rogueteens 10-08-2017 02:32 AM

stick with camming

bns666 10-08-2017 02:46 AM

let's see her photo :thumbsup

Paul Markham 10-08-2017 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22028565)
maybe head down the custom route, but no matter, if youŽre together & having fun, why not film some vids, POV BJ facials, creampies, some solo in the shower and bath, then, get yourself an account at ModelCentro: Award-Winning Paid Fan Club Platform where you can upload your videos and sell them as membership or clip sales. YouŽll not go wrong :thumbsup

Good advice from someone in the game. Start a Twitter, FB (work with their rules), Instagram etc accounts and get yourself a blog or two. To earn top dollar people have to know who you are and want just you, waiting for someone to like you on Chatubate isn't the way to go. On the blog, you write about anything you can think of and stick in photos and videos. Then do cam shows.